Stay up-to date with CMAT News
About CMAT 2022
CMAT 2022:Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to over 1000+ MBA colleges across India. CMAT exam 2022 will be conducted tentatively in the last week of January 2022. Last year, the CMAT exam was conducted as late as March, due to a change in the exam pattern and COVID-19 situation in the country.
CMAT 2022 application process will begin in the month of November 2021 and concludes in January 2022. CMAT 2022 exam date and registration schedule will be released in the last week of October. Candidates who wish to apply for the CMAT exam, visit the official website -cmat.nta.nic.in. The application fee for CMAT 2022 is Rs 2,000 for General/ OBC-NCL (Male)/ EWS and Rs 1,000 for reserved category candidates.
CMAT 2022 is a computer-based test where candidates have to answer 100 questions for 400 marks. CMAT 2022 exam is expected to be held in 153 cities across the country.
CMAT 2022 - Overview
CMAT 2022 Updates
From last year onwards, the CMAT exam has a new section called Innovation and Entrepreneurship. This is an optional section for students interested in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes. Candidates answering the new Innovation and Entrepreneurship section in CMAT 2022 will have to answer 25 questions for 100 marks in an additional 30 minutes.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2022
CMAT Exam mode
Computer-Based (CBT) mode
CMAT exam time duration
180 minutes (3 hours) + 30 minutes (for additional section)
Total number of questions in CMAT 2022
Number of questions in each section
Marks allotted for every correct answer
Negative marking in CMAT Exam
Yes (Scheme applicable)
Sectional time limit
What is the CMAT exam?
The management exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) is the CMAT exam. Also called as Computer Based Common Management Admission Test, admissions to over 1000 B-schools are through CMAT 2022 exam. CMAT 2022 is a 180 minutes (three hours) test where students have to answer MCQs in Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness. Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional) has been introduced in CMAT 2022 and is optional. Each section will have 25 questions for 100 marks.
Browse Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score: Location-Wise
NTA CMAT 2022 helpline
Address: First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
Helpdesk Number: 0120-6895200
CMAT 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||CMAT|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
National Testing Agency will release the eligibility criteria of CMAT 2022 in the official notification. The CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria will also be mentioned on the official CMAT 2022 website. Applicants who fulfill the academic qualifications, age limit as specified in eligibility criteria can apply for the CMAT entrance exam.
CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria:
1. Nationality: To apply for CMAT 2022, students must be citizens of India.
2. Academic qualifications: Graduates in any discipline from recognized institutes can apply for the CMAT exam. Final-year students can also apply for the computer-based online CMAT 2022.
3. Age limit: There is no age limit for appearing in the CMAT exam.
- How to Prepare for CMAT 2022?
- CMAT Question Papers
- CMAT 2022 Exam Day Guideline and Strategies to Crack the Test
CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria - Course Wise
- For PGCM - A bachelor’s in any discipline.
- For Executive PGDM - Candidate must have completed their graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of five years of work experience.
- For MBA & PGDM - He/ She should have finished their graduate degree in any discipline.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the application process of CMAT 2022 tentatively in the month of November 2021 and it will be concluded in January 2022. The application form for the CMAT exam 2022 will be available on the official NTA-CMAT website. The application fee for CMAT 2022 is Rs 2,000 for General/ EWS/OBC-NCL (Male) and Rs 1,000 for the reserved category candidates. The steps to fill the application form for the CMAT exam are given below.
Steps to fill CMAT Application Form
Apply for CMAT 2022 - as per the image below
1st Step: CMAT Registration 2022 - Use the 'New Candidate Registration’ link to go to the CMAT Registration Form 2022. Enter all the personal details (Name, Email ID, Phone Number), create a password, and choose the security question and answer to complete CMAT 2022 registration.
NOTE: Upon successful registration, NTA will issue the CMAT 2022 application number to be used for login.
2nd Step: Apply for CMAT- Using login credentials (Application Number and Password), log in to the application form page to fill in other details as required. Four test cities must also be chosen as per preference.
3rd Step: Uploading of Documents - Scanned images of photograph, signature, and PwD certificate, if applicable must be uploaded as per specifications.
Documents needed to register for CMAT 2022
|Scanned coloured Photograph in JPG/JPEG format||between 10 kb to 200 kb|
|Scanned Signature in JPG/JPEG format||between 4 kb to 30 kb|
4th Step: CMAT Fee payment - The application fee of CMAT 2022 can be paid either through Credit/ Debit card, Net banking, PayTM, UPI, e-Challan, etc.
5th Step: Download of Confirmation Page - Finally, download and take a printout of the confirmation page of CMAT 2022 for future reference.
CMAT Correction Window
NTA will open the correction window for CMAT 2022 applications from the last week of December and it will be available in the period of three days. Candidates can edit and correct any mistakes made in their application form for CMAT 2022.
|OBC, ST, SC, EWS||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 1000|
|OBC, EWS, General, ST, SC||Online||Female||₹ 1000|
|OBC, EWS, General, ST, SC||PWD||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 1000|
National Testing Agency (NTA) does not provide the official CMAT 2022 syllabus. However, based on previous year trends Careers360 brings you the compiled CMAT syllabus 2022, which helps candidates to know the topics that are likely to be covered.
Examination Sections for CMAT 2022
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2022 Syllabus
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation|
Since the examination is approaching, the candidates must check the CMAT 2022 preparation tips, important books, and topics that can improve the study preparation of CMAT 2022. Before starting the exam preparation, it is important to go through the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
A proper CMAT 2022 planning and regular preparation needed to crack the Common Management Admission Test. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can also check the best books to prepare for CMAT 2022.
- How to Prepare for CMAT 2022?
- What are the Best Books for Preparation of CMAT 2022
- How to prepare for the GK section of CMAT, IIFT, and XAT 2022
- CMAT 2022: Last Week Tips to Ace the Test
Best books for Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Grammar (CMAT 2022)
Name of the book
Name of the author
Word Power Made Easy
Wren & Martin
30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary
Business English and Communication
John O E Clark
A Communicative Grammar of English
Geoffrey Leech and Jan Svartvik
The Students Companion
Wilfred D Best
The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT
Nishit K Sinha
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education
Trishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Examinations
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
Dr. R S Aggarwal
Books on Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (CMAT 2022)
Author/ Publisher Name
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
Nishit K Sinha (Pearson)
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education)
Best books for Quantitative Ability (CMAT 2022)
Author/ Publisher Name
Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
Sarvesh K Verma (Arihant)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education)
NCERT Mathematics Books for class 8th, 9th and 10th
Dr. R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
Abhijit Guha (McGraw Hill Education)
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
National Testing Agency (NTA) has introduced a new section in the CMAT exam from last year onwards. Students interested in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes can now opt for this new section in addition to the regular sections in the CMAT exam. Know details of the CMAT 2022 exam pattern below.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2022
Mode of exam
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Duration of the CMAT exam||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Additional time for Innovation and Entrepreneurship||30 minutes|
Total Number of Questions
100. Students attempting the additional section will have to answer 125 questions
|Section-wise Questions||25 questions|
400. The total marks is 500 for students who attempt the Innovation and Entrepreneurship section in CMAT 2022
CMAT Exam Time
CMAT 2022 Marking Scheme
Section Wise CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total ma rks|
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship (additional section)||25||100|
|Total (CMAT + additional Innovation and Entrepreneurship)||125||500|
CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CMAT admit card 2022 in online mode in the month of January 2022 at cmat.nta.nic.in. Applicants can download the admit card of CMAT 2022 by entering their CMAT login credentials like application number and date of birth.
Candidates must keep the CMAT 2022 admit card safe till admissions are completed as a duplicate one will not be issued. CMAT self-declaration form is necessary to carry along with CMAT 2022 admit card to the test centre.
Also read- Know how to prepare for CMAT 2022?
CMAT 2022 Admit Card Login Page - Sample
How to download CMAT admit card 2022?
Step 1: Go to cmat.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the CMAT 2022 admit card link
Step 3: Enter Application No and Password or Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on the "Download Admit Card" button on the page.
Step 5: Check details and save the admit card in PDF format and take a printout of the same.
CMAT 2022 Admit Card - How to retrieve CMAT Application Number?
Aspirants who have forgotten their CMAT 2022 application number can retrieve it using the facility provided by the NTA authorities on its official CMAT website. To do so, students can use the "Find Application Number" link here. Steps to follow
Step 1: Find and visit the link "Find CMAT application number" at cmat.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Enter the required details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin (case sensitive)
Step 3: Click on "Get application number" to avail of the CMAT application number.
The image of the get application number link looks as below
CMAT Admit Card 2022 - Details mentioned
|Candidate Related||CMAT exam-related|
CMAT 2022 Roll number
|CMAT exam centre address|
Date of birth
|CMAT 2022 date and time|
Signature and Photograph of the candidate
|Instructions for CMAT exam|
CMAT 2022 Admit Card Image - Sample
Might be interested in- How to prepare for CMAT 2022 in one month
Details in NTA CMAT Admit Card 2022
This CMAT admit card 2022 consists of three pages,
- Page 1: contains the Centre details and self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19.
- Page 2: has "Important Instruction for the candidates".
- Page 3: has "Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19". The candidates have to download all three pages.
CMAT 2022 Admit Card Self-Declaration (Undertaking) form
From last year onwards, the NTA has also attached a self-declaration form on the CMAT 2022 Admit Card, which is mandatory to fill out. Students should indicate whether or not they have had flu-like symptoms (Cough/ Fever/ Sore throat/ Breathlessness/ Runny Nose/ Body ache) in the past 14 days and whether they have been in contact with a person whose COVID and their travel history have been confirmed.
Important Instructions for Candidates printed in CMAT admit card 2022
- As a precaution for COVID-19, the students must reach centre as indicated against Reporting/ Entry time at Centre, in the CMAT Admit Card.
- No students shall be permitted to enter after the gate closing time.
- No students shall be permitted to leave the examination room/ hall before the end of the examination.
- On completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised. The candidates will be permitted to move out, one at a time only.
- All candidates are required to download and read carefully, the instruction and advisory for COVID given with the CMAT 2022 admit card strictly adhere to them.
- The admit card is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the information bulletin.
- Students are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance to see the arrangements at the centre, so that they do not face any problem on the day of the examination.
- If religion/ customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit centre early for thorough checking and mandatory frisking.
- No candidates would be allowed to enter the examination centre, without CMAT admit card and undertaking, valid ID proof, and proper frisking. Frisking through a handheld metal detector (HHMD), will be carried out without touching the body.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
- Personal Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Admit card along with self-declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Additional passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet
- Original valid ID proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card)
- Mask and gloves
- Before reaching the centre, candidates must enter required details in the self-declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, paste the photograph and put a thumb impression and get the signature of a parent at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their left-hand thumb impression is clear and not smudged.
- The candidates must bring a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming relaxation under the PwD category.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones, and other banned/ prohibited items listed in the information bulletin to the examination centre.
- Shoes/ footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination hall/ room. Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of each of the sheets and must drop the sheet in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the examination hall. Failure to do so may result in the non-evaluation of your answers.
- No candidates should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. All the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19
The NTA will implement social distance measures prior to the Government of India guidelines during the current session of COVID to ensure the health and safety of candidates.
Preparation at the CMAT exam centre
- Standard operating procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining the required standard of hygiene will be implemented.
- Before the test starts, the seating area including monitors, keyboards, mouse, webcam, desk, and chair will be thoroughly sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc. will be disinfected.
- The gap between the 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Thermo guns will be used to check the body temperature of candidates.
- Bar code readers will be available at the entry point to scan the bar code of the CMAT 2022 admit card. The hall number will be informed to the candidates at this point.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch-free, to the maximum possible extent, to ensure social distancing norms.
- Candidates to check Reporting time at centre given in the CMAT admit card and to reach centre as per reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidates should fill the CMAT 2022 admit card and undertaking it completely and properly, as per instructions.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue as mentioned in Student's Instruction.
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times.
- Lab numbers will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
Documents to carry with admit card of CMAT 2022:
The following documents must be carried by all candidates on the CMAT exam day and shown on demand else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form). This will be pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam centre during CMAT 2022.
- Any valid and non- expired authorized Govt photo IDs in original- PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Note: If the name of the candidate has changed due to events such as marriage etc, such candidates must show the relevant documents at the time of exam like Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
Unable to download the CMAT 2022 Admit Card?
- Candidates must contact the helpline between 10 am to 5 pm for help in case they are unable to download the admit card of CMAT 2022 or mail email@example.com .
- Candidates can also try clearing the browser cache and try again.
Steps to take in case of discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card 2022
- Candidates who find any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the CMAT admit card must call and mail the NTA helpline.
- They will be allowed to write CMAT 2022 with the downloaded admit card but will need to co-ordinate with NTA for correction
- While mailing NTA for corrections, candidates must attach a copy of their application form for the CMAT exam and the admit card to clearly indicate the discrepancies.
Quick link- CMAT 2022 exam day guidelines
CMAT 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- CMAT 2021 admit card
- Photo identity proof
National Testing Agency will release the CMAT 2022 answer key in online mode. NTA will conduct the CMAT 2022 tentatively in the month of January 2022 in CBT mode. The answer key of CMAT 2022 will be released in the form of a response sheet in online mode.
Candidates will be able to challenge the CMAT 2022 answer key within the prescribed date by paying the required fee (Non-Refundable). After the answer key challenge window closed, authorities will release the final answer key of CMAT 2022 in the second week of February 2022 along with the CMAT 2022 result. Candidates will be able to download the answer key of CMAT 2022 by entering their login credentials which will be created at the time of registration.
CMAT Answer Key PDF
|2022||To be released|
|2021||CMAT 2021 Answer Key pdf|
How to download CMAT answer key 2022?
- Go to the official website of CMAT 2022 - cmat.nta.nic.in
- Enter Registration Number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Two options - "challenge answer key" and "view question paper" will crop up on the screen
- Click on the "challenge answer key" to view the answer key and download it.
- Match the answer key and verify the response.
Steps to Challenge CMAT 2022 Answer Key
- once NTA has released the answer key of CMAT 2022, candidates can file an objection to the given answers.
- They must log in and indicate the answers they have objections to.
- They must pay a fee of Rs 1,000 per question.
- The proof of their objection must also be uploaded in a file of less than 1 MB in size in .jpg, .png, .pdf format only.
- Payment of the fee can be via debit card/credit card/net banking.
The final answer key of CMAT 2022 will be released after the consideration of the objections received.
After the conclusion of the CMAT 2022 exam, the exam analysis will be provided here. We will clearly provide the CMAT 2022 exam analysis by Unacademy, IMS, Gradeup's Experts, TIME, etc.
Expected CMAT percentile 2022
Last Year CMAT Exam Analysis
The NTA has concluded the CMAT 2021 shift 1 exam which was held from 9 AM to 12:30 PM on March 31 in CBT mode. As per the CMAT analysis, students have termed the CMAT exam as of moderate difficulty level.
Most CMAT aspirants who appeared defined as General Awareness (Gk) section were quite difficult. Regarding the CMAT analysis, the logical reasoning section was easy and the questions could be solved faster. The quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation sections were also a bit time-consuming.
CMAT Exam Analysis: Overview by Unacademy
Exam Analysis of CMAT: Details by Gradeup's Experts
CMAT Analysis: Details by IMS
CMAT exam added a new section to the test making it a 3-and-a-half-hour test from the earlier 3-hour test. The new section, "Innovation and Entrepreneurship" was optional and carried 25 questions with 100 marks. The candidates who opted for the additional section received 30 minutes extra time. They would complete the exam by 12:30 PM (Shift 1) and 6:30 PM (Shift 2).
The structure of the test and estimates of good attempts are as follows:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Good Attempts||Overall LOD|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||18-20||Moderate|
- Overall, the test was slightly tougher than the CMAT 2020.
- As is the case generally with CMAT 2021, this year in shift 1 too, time was not a constraining factor.
- General Awareness (Gk) Section was challenging and will become the decisive section and impact the overall CMAT percentile.
CMAT: Pre-Exam Students Reactions
Watch this video for the pre-exam student's reaction to the last year's CMAT exam, their preparation and selection strategy, and arrangements at the exam center.
CMAT: Post-Exam Students Reactions
CMAT 2021 shift I concluded at 12:00/12:30 pm. As per the CMAT analysis of the exam, the difficulty level was moderate. There were no technical glitches while appearing for the CMAT 2021. Check out the CMAT analysis and student's reaction video to know how was the CMAT exam and all the CMAT live updates from the exam centre.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CMAT 2022 result in online mode tentatively in the second week of February 2022 at cmat.nta.nic.in. To check the result of CMAT 2022 and download the scorecard, candidates must enter their ID and Password. Admissions to institutes accepting CMAT scores are based on the scores obtained in CMAT 2022.
How to Check CMAT Result 2022
The result of CMAT will be checked by following the steps as under,
- Visit the CMAT website - (Link will be provided when activated)
- Click on the ‘View Result/Score Card’ button on the web page.
- Enter the details on the login page, including the Application number, Date of birth, and Security Pin.
- Click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- The screen will display the CMAT 2022 scorecard.
- Save it as a PDF file for future use.
Details mentioned in CMAT 2022 Scorecard
- Candidate's Roll number
- Personal Details of candidate
- Section-wise and overall scores obtained in CMAT exam
- CMAT percentile score
- All India Rank
CMAT Toppers List - Previous Year's
Kalisetty Udaya Sandhya Lakshmi Devi
Sadhwani Nikhil Harish
Bhandwale Abhijeet Sunderrao
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
As per the last year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will not release the CMAT cutoff to shortlist candidates for the selection procedure; however, the affiliated institutes will declare their respective CMAT cutoff after the result gets officially announced. The cutoff of CMAT 2022 is the minimum score or percentile candidates need to obtain for attaining admission into MBA and PGDM courses offered by management institutes across India. The factors that will determine the CMAT 2022 cutoff are-
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available
- Number of qualified candidates
- Level of difficulty pertaining to exam
CMAT Accepting Colleges with their cut off for 2022
Expected Cut off Percentile
Browse Top MBA Colleges by Location
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved institutes will conduct the CMAT 2022 selection process after the declaration of the result/merit list. As per the officials, the CMAT participating institutes will conduct their respective selection procedures for the candidates who obtain the cutoff scores. The CMAT 2022 selection procedure varies within institutes. The selection procedure of CMAT 2022 mostly comprised of GD (Group Discussion), PI (Personal Interview), or WAT (Written Ability Test).
CMAT 2022 Selection Process
The CMAT Selection Process 2022 has four main stages,
Taking CMAT Exam 2021: The first part of the CMAT 2022 exam is based on the candidate's performance in the CMAT 2022 exam, which can be measured by the overall score, percentage score, and section score in the CMAT 2022 exam.
Declaration of Result: The CMAT Result 2022 will be available in online mode. The CMAT scorecard includes the overall raw score, sectional score, overall percentile, and sectional percentile. CMAT 2022 selection process depends on your place in the National Merit List. The candidate must also submit their CMAT 2022 exam score to the respective B-School where they have already applied or plan to apply now.
Shortlisting by B-Schools: The next stage of the CMAT selection process is a shortlist for the final admission round based on the CMAT exam score of the B-School where you applied for MBA Admission 2022. Each participating institute will publish their respective CMAT cutoff 2022, which candidates must meet to qualify to join the particular institute. Upon qualification, the candidates must appear for the selection procedure of CMAT 2022 of the particular institution including Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Participate in GD and PI: Many MBA colleges conduct their own GD and PI process for selecting candidates through the CMAT selection procedure for MBA admission. CMAT 2021 selection procedure for final counselling based on entrance exam score, academic performance, work experience, and GD & PI round performance. Final admission offers will be successfully made by B-Schools in April/ May 2022.
CMAT 2022 Participating Institutes
The CMAT 2022 score will be used by more than 1000 MBA colleges that accept the CMAT score for MBA Admission 2022. The admission process in 2022 will be made on the basis of the CMAT score/ percentile for the MBA 2022-24 batch at many top MBA and PGDM colleges. Here, we provide a list of CMAT accepting colleges in India.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
Goa Institute of Management, Goa
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
MYRA School of Business, Mysore
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
TERI University, Delhi
WeSchool Mumbai & Bangalore
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business (IISWBM), Kolkata
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
Future Business School, Kolkata
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
Acharya Bangalore Business School, Bangalore
ITM Business School, Bangalore
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore
Dr. DY Patil Institute of Management, Pune
Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
Pune University MBA (PUMBA) Department of Management Sciences
Doon Business School, Dehradun
Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
MBA colleges accepting CMAT score - City Wise
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 or Secondary exam mark sheets and certificates
- Class 12 or Higher Secondary exam mark sheets and certificates
- CMAT 2021 admit card
- Any professional degree certificate, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Photo ID Proof
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Is there any age restriction for appearing for CMAT exam?
No, there are no age restrictions for the CMAT 2022 exam.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria to write CMAT examination?
Candidates should have completed their Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Those candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to fill the application form for the CMAT exam. There is no age bar and candidate must be a citizen of India.
Question:How much is the application fee?
Category wise revised CMAT 2022 application fee listed below.
- General category (Male)- Rs 2000
- General category (Female)-Rs 1,000
- OBC-NC,EWS (Male)-Rs 1,000
- OBC-NC,EWS (Female)-Rs 1,000
- SC/ST/DA(Male)-Rs 1000
- SC/ST/DA (Female)-Rs 1000
- Transgender-Rs 1000
Question:What is the pattern of CMAT examination?
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Technique & Data Interpretation||25|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||25|
Question:What documents should a candidate carry along side on the day of examination?
- A printed copy of the CMAT 2022 admit card which should be download from NTA's website.
- One passport-size photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form) should be pasted on the specified space in the attendance sheet at the centre during the CMAT exam 2022.
- The candidate will have to carry one of the following photo ID proof (Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card) should be valid (not expired).
- PwD certificate (if applicable) should be issued by an authorized medical officer.
Question:When will CMAT 2022 be conducted by NTA?
The CMAT exam 2022 will be conducted in online mode in the month of January 2022, in two shifts.
Question:Can a candidate take the CMAT 2022 exam from home?
No, candidates need to appear for the CMAT Exam at the scheduled test venue.
Question:Can I go back and forth between the fourth section during CMAT 2022 exam?
Yes, you can because there will be no sectional wise time limit.
Question:Is there will be negative marking in the CMAT 2022 exam?
Yes, one mark will get reduced for each incorrect answer.
Question:What is the CMAT Reservation Criteria?
Other Backward Class (OBC- Non Creamy layer)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Question:What is the format and size of image and signature?
- Photograph - JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Signature - JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
Question:What are the documents required at the exam centre?
- CMAT 2022 admit card
- Photo identity proof (Original) & Photocopy
Question:What are the top b-schools accepting CMAT 2022 score?
There are more than 100 top colleges/institutions that accept CMAT 2022 scores. Click here to check the complete list of b-schools accepting CMAT 2022 score.
Question:What is the validity of CMAT score Card 2022 ?
The scorecard of CMAT 2022 will be valid for the academic year 2022-2023.
Question:When CMAT 2022 admit card release?
NTA CMAT 2022 admit card will be released in online mode from January 2022.
Question:Will a hardcopy of the CMAT admit card 2022 will be issued?
No, candidates have to log in to download the hall ticket. Authorities have not sent the admit card of CMAT 2022 via mail or post.
Question:Do I need to preserve my CMAT admit card after the exam?
Yes, one need to preserve their CMAT 2022 admit card till the conclusion of the admission process.
Question:How can I request to change the exam centre?
Once CMAT admit card is issued, no request for change in exam centre will be entertained.
Question:Where can I contact incase of discrepancy?
In case of discrepancy candidates can contact via the following:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone -0120-6895200
Question:Can I carry a watch to the CMAT exam centre?
Candidates are not allowed to carry few items such as a wristwatch, mobile, calculator, etc to the CMAT test centre.
Question:Is there any chance to postponed the CMAT exam 2022?
Last year, students request the NTA authority to postpone the CMAT exam dates using #postponecmat on Twitter. But, this year, there is no chance to postpone the CMAT 2022.
Question:Can we retrieve the CMAT application number?
Yes, NTA provides the facility to retrieve the forgotten CMAT 2022 application number at cmat.nta.nic.in
Questions related to CMAT
CMAT Registration starting from for government colleges ?
CMAT is one of the important national level MBA entrance exams for MBA/PGDM 2022-24 batch in the AICTE approved management institutes and will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) as computer based test of three hours duration. The high score in CMAT will offer MBA admission opportunity in 1000 AICTE approved MBA/PGDM colleges.CMT Registration is likely to be started on November 1,2021.Application form submission closes at midnight on January 10,2022.CMAT Exam date is February 22,2022(May change).
Here are name of some Top government college accepting CMAT score for admission:
Chandragupt institute of management,patna
University of Jammu.
is it is possible to get admission in department of management and sciences ,pune college for MBA through CMAT ? And I m also a non - Maharashtrian .
Hi Aastha. Yes it is possible to get admission in Department of Management Sciences , Pune for MBA. For Maharashtra candidates, students have to qualify MH-CET exam. Whereas for Outside Maharashtra Candidates (OMS), students can apply through CMAT or CAT or MH-CET.
Last date to apply for CMAT and mat for government colleges ?
The students who wish to appear for the MAT 2021 exam can register on the official website of AIMA-MAT. The MAT application fee is Rs 1,650. The last date to apply for MAT CBT was September 6. MAT is a speed based entrance exam conducted for admission to over 700 MBA colleges in India.
CMAT registration process is expected to open on November 1, but due to Covid-19 pandemic all the CMAT 2022 exam related activities may be delayed. There are 1000+ AICTE approved MBA/PGDM institutes that will accept CMAT 2022 score for admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM 2022-24 batch.
Hope this helps!
if I dont have CMAT then i get admission or not . CMAT is compulsory to get admission in prestige college indore or not
The eligibility criteria to pursue MBA in Prestige Institute of Management and Research is passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university securing 50% aggregate, there is relaxation of 5% for reserved categories, admission is based on CMAT scores however candidates who couldn't appear for this exam in such case they can also go for admission based on the merit of the qualifying examination, there are specializations in advertising and public relations, financial administration, international business, marketing management, personnel administration. , If we go through last year placement reports then MBA Financial Administration had the highest placement percentage of 92% and this domain saw an increase of 1% in placement compared to the preceding year, the median package was Rs 4.80 lakhs, MBA is offered in full time and part time, explore more detailed information regarding this at https://www.pimrindore.ac.in/post-Graduate.html
documents required for davv dte counselling for mba through CMAT?
Mentioned below are the documents required in DAVV CET:
- Passport size photographs
- Copy of counselling registration
- Print out of marks obtained
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- MP domicile certificate
- PWD certificate
- E w S certificate
- Gap affidavit
For more details related to DAVV counselling click on below link: