What is CMAT?
CMAT Important Dates
Admit Card Date
11/Jan/2018 to 20/Jan/2018
22/Oct/2018 to 15/Dec/2018  10:00 AM to 11:59 PM
27/Jan/2019  9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
CMAT Exam Insights
Trend of Students Appearing for Exam
- No. of Students applied
- No. of Students appeared
Exam Difficulty Level
CMAT Application Details
- Create an account at the NTA website by registering through email ID and uploading scanned photograph and signature in requisite dimension.
- The size of photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb). The size of signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Enter few basic details like your name, parent’s name, your date of birth, category, gender, religion, and other as mentioned.
- You will receive a 6 digit password.
- Click on proceed button to pay the application fee.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration at the qualifying Examination.
- Final year Bachelor’s Degree students can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria within the stipulated schedule
- Applicants must be Indian citizens
CMAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
CMAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Four
|CMAT Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
CMAT Exam Centers
CMAT exam will be held at 62 centers across the country
CMAT Counselling Details
- Candidates are shortlisted by participating institutes on the basis of their cutoffs and score/rank obtained at CMAT.
- Candidates have to participate in Group Discussion/Essay Writing/Written Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds.
- Participating B-schools conduct separate selection procedure.
- Final selection list or merit list is announced on the basis of performance in CMAT and GD/WAT and PI rounds.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 7621 Joined
- 953 Questions