NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria: GMAC or Graduate Management Admission Council has announced NMAT by GMAC 2018. According to the eligibility criteria of NMAT by GMAC 2018, applicants with a Bachelorâs degree from a recognised university or institute with at least 50 per cent aggregate marks can apply for the test. The application process for the MBA entrance exam will start from July 4, 2017. Aspirants must understand the NMAT by GMAC 2018 eligibility criteria before registering for the exam. This article of Careers360 brings to you the detailed eligibility criteria for NMAT by GMAC, scheduled to be held from October 5 to December 18, 2017.
- Check the percentile/score required for B-Schools
- Know how good is your profile for different B-Schools
- Know your admission chances
- Know the required eligibility criteria
Highlights of NMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The general eligibility criteria for NMAT by GMAC 2018 are mentioned below:
1. A candidate should have a full-time Bachelorâs degree in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 50 per cent marks.
2. Final year students of Bachelorâs degree may also apply and get provisional admission. After clearing final year exam in the first attempt with at least 50 per cent marks, they will be offered final admission.
3. Candidates with two or more years of work experience will be preferred.
4. Candidates need to pay the test fee in the specified time.
5. Candidates will have to submit the all original documents within the given period of time.
The eligibility criteria of NMAT 2018 participating institutes may vary. Candidates are advised to check the institute eligibility criteria while selecting five preferred institutes during the application process of NMAT by GMAC 2018.
NMAT by GMAC 2018 application timeline
July 4, 2017
July 4, 2017
October 4, 2017
July 4, 2017
October 3, 2017
October 16, 2017
October 14, 2017
December 15, 2017
According to the important dates of NMAT by GMAC 2018, the application procedure will commence from July 4 and will end on October 3, 2017. Each candidate is allowed two retakes apart from the original attempt. Best of the three scores will be considered for final admission process.
The NMAT by GMAC 2018 will be conducted in a 75-day window starting from October 5, 2017, as per the exam pattern stated by the officials, i.e. GMAC. It is a computer based exam of two hours duration carrying 120 objective multiple choice questions from three sections. There are no changes in the exam pattern compared to last year. There are around 23 institutes in India accepting NMAT by GMAC scores.The NMAT by GMAC 2018 will be conducted at 44 cities in all over India and four international cities.
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates on NMAT by GMAC
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.