What is APICET?
APICET Important Dates
16/Mar/2018 to 14/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Application Correction Date
15/Apr/2018 to 24/Apr/2018
Late Fee Application Date
15/Apr/2018 to 24/Apr/2018
Admit Card Date
02/May/2018 to 02/May/2018  10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
02/May/2018  2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
Submission of Objection Against Preliminary Answer Key
04/May/2018 to 06/May/2018
APICET Exam Insights
Trend of Students Appearing for Exam
- No. of Students applied
- No. of Students appeared
Exam Difficulty Level
APICET Application Details
- Visit the official website of APICET and fill details like - Name, Father’s Name, DOB, and Phone Number.
- Candidate will now receive a receipt of the Registration.
- This receipt contains a transaction ID.
- Log-in again using the above transaction ID and fill all details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through any of the payment options.
APICET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission in MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC,ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET.
APICET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
APICET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|APICET Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
APICET Exam Centers
APICET exam will be held at 17 centers across the country
APICET Counselling Details
- The counseling process is conducted after the declaration of result
- Web-based counseling is conducted for APICET
- Seats are allotted to candidates from each category based on their ranks
- Candidates have to login to the official website and register themselves
- After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
- If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
- If you belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer. (The Officers will verify all your original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc.)
- A Print out of Receipt of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Seat allotment process and display of options depend on the accuracy of the data.
- Candidates are advised to download the list of colleges and tuition fee details from the website.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 609 Joined
- 16 Questions