What is NMAT by GMAC?
NMAT by GMAC Important Dates
03/Jul/2018 to 03/Oct/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
03/Jul/2018 to 16/Oct/2018
05/Oct/2018 to 14/Dec/2018
Late Fee Application Date
04/Oct/2018 to 14/Oct/2018
04/Oct/2018 to 17/Dec/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
NMAT by GMAC Application Details
- Visit the NMAT official website and Click on Register Now in the Quick links on the left side of the screen.
- Enter a valid e-mail ID. Click on No, I am a new user.
- New user Registration details will open up, enter your first and last name and choose a password.
- Click on Register and Sign In button.
- A new window for filling the Online Application form will open on the screen.
- An authentication email will be sent to an email given by the candidates.
- Candidates will be able to proceed with registration only after validating their given email ids.
- Candidates must fill in the details as asked in the online application form related to their personal, educational and work experience details.
- The candidates have to upload a recent coloured photograph of 500 KB which has to be 200 pixels high and 150 pixels wide.
- Before submitting the form, candidates will be able to see the complete application form displaying the entered information. Candidates must go through the form carefully to check the entries.
- Once they click on Submit button, they will not be able to make changes to any field except their educational qualification and work experience.
- The next screen will display their unique NMAT by GMAC ID.
- Candidates are required to pay the applicable exam fee for successful completion of their registration. Candidates can make Payment via, Credit Card - If a candidate chooses to pay through credit card Demand Draft - If a candidate chooses to pay through a demand draft After the application is duly accepted along with the fee by NMIMS, candidates will receive an e-mail with their username to log on to www.pearsonvue.com/nmims and schedule their test on a preferred date and location subject to availability.
NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria
- The NMAT by GMAC applicants should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For all the full-time programs, candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Provisional admission will be given to students on a condition to pass their final examination of Bachelor’s degree in the first attempt and in the stipulated duration with 50 % aggregate marks.
- For all the Full-Time programs, candidates having two and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
NMAT by GMAC Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
NMAT by GMAC Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|NMAT by GMAC Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
NMAT by GMAC Counselling Details
NMAT Selection Procedure includes two steps.
- Candidates scoring the minimum cutoff will be eligible for the selection process.
- Candidates need to know the steps mentioned below.
- Appear in NMAT By GMAC 2017. Appear for Case/Group Discussion, Personal Interview and or Written Ability Test rounds
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
NMAT by GMAC
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 4587 Joined
- 245 Questions