Management and Business Administration
Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Application Process: 01 Apr, 2020 - 08 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Date: 04 Jan, 2020
Declaration of Result: 10 Jan, 2020
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top MBA colleges in India
- Top Private MBA colleges in India
- Top Government MBA colleges in India
- Top MBA colleges accepting MAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting XAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CMAT Score
- Top MBA colleges in Maharashtra
- Top MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh
which colleges are the best for mba and pgdm courses in bangalore and delhi
For Delhi I will prefer
|1||University of Delhi||CAT|
|2||Management Development Institute (MDI)- Gurgaon||GMAT|
|3||Indian Insitute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)- New Delhi||GMAT|
- Christ University, Bangalore [CU]
- Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management, Bangalore [SIBM]
- IIFM Business School, Bangalore [IFIM]
- Center For Management Studies, Jain University [CMS]
- Acharya Institute Of Management & Sciences [AIMS]
- Alliance School Of Business, Alliance University.
criteria for admission in srcc for b.com
Hey Ashwini. SRCC offers B.com(H) and Eco(H) at the undergrad level and all you need to bag a seat there is simply have an amazing 12th standard percentage.
English is mandatory and the rest best 3 subjects are considered.
Following are the average best of 4 cut-offs for SRCC admission for either courses, may vary about 0.5 percent, but thats it.
General category - 98/97.5
Obc category - 95.5/94.5
Hope that answers the question. Study hard and smart and hopefully you'll make it. Easy or difficult is a state of mind. All the best.