Management and Business Administration
Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Declaration of Result: 13 Apr, 2020 (Tentative)
Application Process: 21 Jan, 2020 - 12 Apr, 2020
Exam Date: 19 Apr, 2020
Declaration of Result: 27 Apr, 2020
Application Process: 16 Jan, 2020 - 15 Apr, 2020
Exam Date: 10 Apr, 2020 - 25 Apr, 2020
Declaration of Result: 30 Apr, 2020
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top MBA colleges in India
- Top Private MBA colleges in India
- Top Government MBA colleges in India
- Top MBA colleges accepting MAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting XAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CMAT Score
- Top MBA colleges in Maharashtra
- Top MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Can i enter into health care and pharma management sector after doing MBA general management?
Yes, you can get jobs in healthcare and pharma companies after doing mba general management. Every company needs a marketing/finance/hr/etc managers to grow & take care of operations. Although these companies for the role of pharma and healthcare management, prefer mba in healthcare, but general mba can also apply for jobs.
I hope this helps.
I am diploma student in electronics & telecommunication engg. so i interest to b.tech. what year admission for b.tech after diploma ????
Since you are a diploma student and want to pursue b. Tech course then there is a way you can join any college through diploma to degree segment. For that you have to clear your entrance exam. Different for different colleges.
I hope this help