Management and Business Administration
Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top MBA colleges in India
- Top Private MBA colleges in India
- Top Government MBA colleges in India
- Top MBA colleges accepting MAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting XAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CMAT Score
- Top MBA colleges in Maharashtra
- Top MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Best mba colleges in bhubaneswar according to ranks?
Top mba colleges in Bhubaneswar are listed below :-
- IIM Sambalpur,
- KIIT School of Management (KSOM) Bhubaneswar ( its nirf RANK is 30 in nirf ranking 2019).
- Xavier School of Rural Management, Xavier University Bhubaneswar ( nirf rank 44)
- International Management Institute (IMI) Bhubaneswar( its nirf RANK is 66)
- Birla Global University (BGU) Bhubaneswar (Formerly BIMTECH Bhubaneswar.
I am persuing my b.sc ,can I do MBA
MBA is a post graduate degree and to be eligible for MBA one needs a graduate degree in any stream, so yes you can do MBA once you complete your b.sc . For example to be eligible for CAT ( one of the entrance exam for mba ) Candidates need to have passed his/her Bachelors degree or its equivalent from a recognized board or university,.candidates need to have passed his/her qualifying exam with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. For the candidates belonging to ST/SC/PWD category must have passed with minimum of 45% marks. So ,yes you will be definitely eligible for mba , once you complete your b.sc.
For more information about, mba entrance examination and their eligibility etc go through https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-mba-entrance-exams-you-must-take/amp