MAH CET Admit Card 2018 - DTE Maharashtra had released the MAH CET 2018 admit card on February 28 online. Candidates who had successfully submitted the application form along with the application fee could download the MAH CET admit card 2018 by entering their login credentials - Registration Number/ Roll Number or Password/ Date of Birth. If a MAH CET candidature is rejected for some reason, he/she will not able to download the hall ticket or admit card; hence will be unable to appear in MAH CET 2018 as the hall ticket is the mandatory document required on the test day and for future reference.
Latest: MHT CET 2018 Admit Card for Engineering will be available soon.
MAH CET 2018 was held in a window of two days on March 10-11, 2018 in multiple sessions in online mode. In this article, candidates will gather information on MAH CET 2018 admit card related to dates, steps to download the admit cards and important documents to carry along with the admit card on the exam day.
Important dates for MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2018
MAH CET Admit Card Release
February 28, 2018
Closure Date to download admit card
March 11, 2018
MAH CET 2018 Exam Dates
March 10-11, 2018
MAH CET Result
March 19, 2018
Latest - To Download MAH MBA/MMS CET Admit Card 2018 – Click here
How to download MAH CET Admit Card 2018
To download the MAH CET 2018 admit card/hall ticket, candidates had to visit the official website of DTE.
Candidates were then directed to a window after clicking on the given link above, from where s/he could download the MAH MBA/MMS CET admit card.
To download the hall ticket, the candidate had to enter either his or her Registration Number, Roll number, Date of Birth in the format DD-MM-YY or the Password.
“Submit” button had to be clicked.
Applicants could take a print of the MAH CET 2018 admit card/hall ticket by clicking on the ‘Print Call Letter’ Tab.
What details are mentioned in MAH CET Admit Card 2018
The admit card of MAH CET 2018 contains the following credentials of the candidate:-
Name of the candidate:
Name of test centre and address
Date of Test and slot
Important Note: No admit card or hall ticket was sent by post/courier. MAH CET 2018 hall ticket or admit card must be downloaded from the website and kept safe during the complete admission process, which includes the declaration of the MAH MBA/MMS CET results and the counselling session of MAH CET 2018 to be conducted by DTE.
What to Carry along with MAH CET Admit Card 2018
Candidate must carry an original valid photo identity proof along with the print of the MAH CET MBA/MMS hall ticket or the admit card
The photo identity card must bear the name of the candidate almost similar to that mentioned on the MAH CET 2018 admit card
PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on an official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card along with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted as photo identity proof to the invigilator for verification purpose.
Female candidates should notify the changes in their first/last/middle name names post marriage, if any, to avoid confusion related to identity.
Candidates who have changed their name will be allowed to take the exam only after they have produced original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate/affidavit.
FAQs related to MAH CET Admit Card 2018
For applicants’ convenience, The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has issued the responses to the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I download my MAH CET 2018 admit card?
A: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) website should be opened and then you need to Login. Enter your MAH CET 2018 Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth in the DD-MM-YY format at the requisite spaces and download the call letter or admit card.
2. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
A: There are various factors which hinder the admit card downloading process. Factors like Internet speed, the high number of users trying to download at the same time are some of the common issues. Hence, if you are not able to access the website for downloading the admit card, try after five minutes or during the non-peak hours.
3. Where do I get the Registration Number and Password?
A: The Registration Number and Password are automatically generated once the candidate completes the MAH CET 2018 registration process. The login credentials are also sent to the candidates after the registration process gets over through auto-generated acknowledgement email at the email address provided by you. So double-check the email ID provided by you.
4. What if my date of birth is rejected on the login screen?
A: Remember to key-in the same date of birth in the login window as mentioned during the registration process. In case of rejection of date of birth, refer to the application print for the original date of birth entered by you. The correct format to enter the DOB is DD-MM-YY.
5. I am unable to login/screen displays the login failed message.
A: Entries need to be checked at the login screen. Refer to the MAH CET 2018 registration confirmation mail which was sent to you by DTE after the completion of registration process. Make sure that the CAPS LOCK key is not activated on your keyboard and you are entering the credentials and date of birth in the correct format.
6. What after downloading the MAH CET Admit Card 2018?
A: After downloading the MAH MBA/MMS CET admit card 2018, students are required to keep it safe throughout their examination process. They need the MAH CET 2018 admit card for checking their MAH CET 2018 result or appearing in the final selection process or MAH CET counselling as well.
Points to remember for MAH CET 2018 Exam Day
- Candidates must reach the exam centre at least one hour prior to the exam schedule.
- They must carry their MAH CET Admit Card along with one of the original photo identity card including passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License among others.
- Test takers must not carry any personal or electronic items such as mobile phone, calculator, paper or any other stationery items
- Rough paper or scratch sheets would be provided inside the test hall which candidates have to submit to the invigilator before leaving the centre
- In case of technical glitch or any other difficulty, candidates should simply raise their hands to seek attention of the invigilator to get the issue resolved rather than panicking or disturbing fellow candidates
- Test takers won't be allowed to leave the centre before the scheduled time.
MAH CET Exam Pattern 2018
- According to the MAH CET 2018 Exam Pattern, the total duration of the examination is 150 minutes.
- The total number of questions which a candidate requires to answer will be 200, divided into four sections, namely, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency and Reasoning.
- All the questions will be based on MCQ and candidates need to choose one answer option out of five options.
MAH CET 2018 result will be accepted by over 400 Maharashtra B-schools offering around 44,000 seats. According to the previous records, the tentative number of candidates appearing for the MAH CET exam usually range between 90,000- 95,000. This year, a record number of nearly 1.06 lakh students have applied for the for the upcoming Maharashtra-common entrance test (MAH CET) for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Management Studies (MMS) courses.