MAT Result 2018 - The result of MAT February 2018 has been announced by the official conducting body - AIMA on February 22. MAT result 2018 has been declared in the form of the scorecard. Candidates can check their sectional and overall scores by downloading the MAT 2018 result by entering their respective login details, which include their registration number, roll number, and the password. MAT 2018 February exam was held on February 4 (offline mode) and February 17 (computer-based mode). Candidates can check their MAT result 2018 here at this page as soon as it is declared.
MAT 2018 test takers will also receive the hard copy of the scorecard via post after the declaration of the MAT 2018 result. It is advisable that candidates check the MAT 2018 result online. In case, candidates lose their original Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2018 Score Card, they can urge AIMA to issue a duplicate scorecard.
Important Dates related to MAT February Result 2018
MAT February 2018 - Offline
February 4, 2018
MAT February 2018 - Online
February 17, 2018
MAT February 2018 Result
February 22, 2018
Steps to check MAT Result 2018
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned points to check the MAT 2018 results:
Candidates need to visit the official website of AIMA
Click on the tab “MAT Result” or Click on the link given below
Candidates must fill their respective Roll Number and Registration Form Number to know their results
Select the month of the test i.e February 2018
Click on the submit button to view your scorecard
After submission of the valid details, MAT February 2018 result will be displayed on the screen
Download MAT 2018 February result and take a printed copy of the result.
Latest - To Check MAT February Result 2018 - Click here Or Check from the window below:
MAT 2018 Result on SMS
MAT Aspirants can get to know about their MAT February 2018 result by making use of the SMS facility. The candidates are required to enter their application number and DOB (date of birth) by prefixing MATS (in caps) and send it to 54242.
For Example MATS 222356 032654 to 54242
Note: It is applicable to All Phone Operators
How is MAT Score Calculated?
Each question carries four marks and for each wrong answer, there is 1/4 negative marking scheme. AIMA further states the following on score and percentile computation:
1. Since MAT is conducted in multiple slots, the difficulty level may vary. AIMA provides the scaled score.
2. Each MAT score card or MAT result consists of six categories: Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Composite Score and Indian & Global Environment.
3. The composite score is computed using first four sections. Equal weightage is assigned to all these sections. Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning are reported from scales ranging 0 to 100. Scales below 20 or above 80 are rare.
4. The Composite Score is reported on a scale of 199 to 801, but extreme scores below 200 or above 800 are not common. The uncommon scores, i.e. below 200 are reported as 199 and all above 800 are reported as 801.
5. Indian and Global Environment score is separately reported on a scale of 0 to 100. According to AIMA, scores below 20 and 80 are rare.
6. For each of the six scores, a percentile below figure is also given. Each of these indicates the percentage of examinees who scored below the candidates based on the all the MAT test takers. The percentile below figure may change marginally with each administration for the same scores.
How to get duplicate MAT 2018 scorecard
In case, the candidates lose their MAT 2018 admit card, then they can approach AIMA to get a duplicate copy of MAT 2018 scorecard.
Steps to be followed to get a duplicate MAT 2018 scorecard
Candidates need to write an application on a plain paper to AIMA urging them to provide MAT February 2018 scorecard.
Candidates seeking duplicate MAT score card need to attach photocopy of the lower half of the MAT February 2018 Admit Card, with the application
Candidates are required to Send the application in a self-addressed envelope with the following specifications:
a) Size 24 cm x 12 cm (approximate)
b) Your address in capital letters
c) Postage stamp of Rs. 40 affixed for sending by Speed Post.
The application for duplicate MAT 2018 scorecard needs to be sent to the AIMA office address, which is mentioned below:
Manager - CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 003
The validity of MAT 2018 Scorecard: The MAT 2018 score is valid for one year for admission to various MAT Participating Institutes.
If candidates seek to get their duplicate score card within 15 days of the announcement of the MAT results, then they would not be charged any money.
If candidates apply for MAT 2018 scorecard, after 15 days of the declaration of MAT results, then they will have to send a demand draft of Rs. 100 drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi along with the request for the issuance of duplicate MAT score card.
After the declaration of MAT result 2018, the participating institutes of MAT will release a list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of the cutoffs. The cutoff of each B-school is different. Each of the MAT 2018 participating institutes follows their respective selection procedure. However, most of the institutes have a Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT). The final admission result will be based on the selection criteria followed by the respective institute.
Some of the top B-schools accepting MAT scores include Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida; Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management, New Delhi; Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, Lucknow; Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar, FLAME School of Business, Pune to name a few.
The cutoff for MAT 2018 ranges from 200 to 700, depending on the rank of the B-schools.