What is TSICET?
TSICET Important Dates
Last Date to Receive Objection Against Preliminary Answer Key
06/Mar/2018 to 30/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Late Fee Application Date
01/May/2018 to 19/May/2018
Admit Card Date
23/May/2018 to 23/May/2018  10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
23/May/2018  2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
24/May/2018 to 24/May/2018  10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
24/May/2018  2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
TSICET Application Details
- The application process is completely online.
- Pay the application fee.
- Applying after the original application deadline will incur late fee.
- Fill up the application form with personal and educational details.
- Upload passport size coloured photograph and signature in the given dimension.
TSICET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The candidates seeking admission For MBA should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
TSICET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
TSICET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
TSICET Exam Centers
TSICET exam will be held at 16 centers across the country
TSICET Counselling Details
- The TSICET counseling process is held after the declaration of result.
- The qualified candidates are allotted seats at the participating institutes.
- The process is most likely to be conducted online where the applicants have to register on the official counseling website, following which they have to visit the nodal centers for document verification.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 574 Joined
- 12 Questions