NMAT Exam Pattern 2020
NMAT Exam Pattern 2020 - Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) prescribes the exam pattern of NMAT 2020 (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test). Before appearing for the exam, candidates must know the NMAT 2020 exam pattern to draw preparation strategy. With the help of NMAT exam pattern 2020 candidates can know marking scheme, duration of exam, types of question, number of questions in each section and much more. Furthermore, students can get insight to the exam pattern of NMAT 2020 with the help of mock test which will be available on the official website. With the help of mock test aspirants will be able to assess their strong and weak points. NMAT by GMAC is a computer-based examination conducted on national level for admission to MBA programs of various participating institutes. Read this article by Careers360 to know in detail about the NMAT 2020 exam pattern, marking scheme, mock test and syllabus.
Latest: NMAT 2020 registration to commence soon.
NMAT 2020 Exam Pattern - Overview
Name of exam
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
Mode of examination
Online; Computer-Based Test
Nature of questions
Multiple Choice Questions
Total number of sections
Total number of questions
Sectional time limit
Medium of exam
NMAT Important Dates 2020:
Important dates of NMAT 2020 (Start)
Important dates of NMAT 2020 (End)
NMAT registration - Retake
Admit Card of NMAT 2020
After 24 hours of Successful registration
NMAT 2020 Exam Date
Declaration of NMAT result 2020
NMAT Exam Pattern 2020
NMAT 2020 will be a computer based test (CBT) which will be held in a 75 days window. Refer the table below to know the section-wise detail of NMAT 2020 exam pattern.
Exam pattern of NMAT 2020(Revised)
Number of Questions
Exam pattern of NMAT 2020
Number of Questions
As per the marking scheme of CMAT 2020:
For every correct answer candidate will get 1 mark.
For every unattempted question and wrong answer no marks will be deducted.
Important Point Regarding CMAT Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants will be allowed to choose the order of the sections.
Candidates will have to finish a particular section in the alloted time.
If the student attempts all the questions of a particular section before the time expires, he/she can move to the next section. However, no balance time will be carried forward for the next section.
NMAT 2020 is a 75 day window test. Candidates can appear for the exam more than once (upto three times maximum) to improve their scores.
NMAT Syllabus 2020
The authorities release the official syllabus of NMAT 2020. Careers360 brings you the compiled NMAT syllabus 2020 which will mention the topics that are likely to be covered.
Topics covered under NMAT 2020 syllabus
NMAT Mock Test 2020
GMAC will conduct the All Indian Mock Test in online mode. With the help of the mock test of NMAT 2020, candidates will know the exam pattern in a clear picture. Furthermore, it will help applicants identify their strong and weak areas to work upon. Giving the NMAT 2020 mock test candidates can formulate their preparation strategy.
Read More:-NMAT Mock Test 2020
NMAT Sample Paper 2020
By solving the sample paper of NMAT 2020 candidates will get an idea about the type of questions that might appear in examination. The NMAT sample paper 2020 will help students in managing their time section wise and can know which section to attempt first.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NMAT Exam Pattern 2020
Question: How many times can I appear for NMAT 2020?
Test taker can take NMAT 2020 exam maximum up to three times (first attempt and 2 retakes).
Question: Which score will be considered if I take more than one exam?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the participating institute to know their policies upon acceptance of NMAT 2020 scores.
Questions related to NMAT by GMAC
Name the hero of john Bunyan s Pilgrims process
Christian is the central character of the book and the hero of the pilgrimage. The hero (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero) of the story is Great heart, a servant of the Interpreter, who is the pilgrims' guide to the Celestial City. He kills four giants called Giant Grim, Giant Maul, Giant Slay-Good, and Giant Despair and participates in the slaying of a monster called Legion that terrorizes the city of Vanity Fair.
Whats official information about CAT 2020, NMAT 2020, SNAP 2020, CMAT 2021 and XAT 2021 ? When will they happen and what are the changes they are bringing this year ? #MBA
MBA is a two year postgraduate program offered by many management institutes in India. The admission to these colleges are made on the basis of different entrance exams. Following is a tentative date for conduct of various MBA entrance exam for your reference:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)- November 29, 2020
- Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test- March 2021
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)- January 2021
- Xavier Aptitude Test- January 2021
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test -December 13, 2020
- NMAT by Graduate Management Admission Council - Oct 4 to Dec 17, 2020
- TISS-NET- January 10, 2021
- MICAT - December 5, 2020 to January 23, 2021
- IRMASAT - February 2021
Hope this helps.. Good luck
when will maharani college, Jaipur government college s online admission will start?
Due to Pandemic situation the admission process postponed in most of the universities. Their is no current year admission notification on official website of Maharani College Jaipur. You have the check the official website on daily basis for the admission updates.
In below link you will get more information regarding admission process, course, fee structure, cut off, ranking.
Hope this will help you.
All the best.
is nmat very tough???? pls tell
To understand difficulty level of NMAT,
Let us compare NMAT with CAT in terms of it’s overall difficulty as well as each of its sections.
NMAT is easier or not than CAT depends on what is the parameter based on which you are making the comparison. If the parameter is difficulty of concepts, CAT is definitely more difficult. If the parameter is speed then NMAT is more difficult.
- NMAT has no negative marking. For CAT it is (1/3)rd of the marks allotted to the question
- You get to choose the order in which you want to attempt the sections in NMAT whereas it is not so for CAT
- NMAT is (2hrs, 120 questions) test whereas CAT is (3hrs, 100 questions)
NMAT has 3 sections just like CAT but following is the difference
QA: 48 questions, time: 60 minutes
LR: 40 questions, time: 38 minutes
VA: 32 questions, time: 22 minutes
In CAT each section has the duration of 1 hr.
- CAT exam provides you with a calculator. NMAT does not
- NMAT is quite calculation intensive. CAT is not.
- Logical Reasoning section of CAT is way more difficult compared to NMAT and is the least scoring section of CAT so to speak. NMAT Logical Reasoning is pretty doable but the pattern of question is quite different.
- Verbal Ability section of CAT does not contain vocabulary whereas NMAT Verbal Ability section has vocabulary in various forms like synonyms, antonyms etc.
- QA section for NMAT is also pretty direct and easy compared to CAT. While for CAT, the fundamental concepts are twisted and tested, for NMAT you can expect the questions to be pretty direct and upfront. If you have prepared thoroughly for CAT QA section, NMAT QA section should be a cakewalk for you provided you do not mess up on very basic concepts or forget some minute stuff which many might not have considered as “important” from an examination point of view.
I hope it helps.
Will seat for b.tech in iits, nits, iiits increase? and that s why will cutoff decrease in jee mains july 2020 or advance??
There has been no notice so far that the seats will increase for IITs, NITs and IIITs. And occurring of the event is highly unlikely. Regarding the cut off's it depends on various factors like number of students appeared and qualified, difficulty of the exam.