What is ATMA?
ATMA Important Dates
27/May/2018 to 19/Jun/2018  12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Admit Card Date
23/Jun/2018 to 25/Jun/2018
25/Jun/2018  2:00 PM
ATMA Application Details
- Fill your details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the On-line Fee Payment form.
- Take two printouts of the filled-in Application Form
- An auto-generated mail carrying login credentials will be sent to the registered candidates.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be a graduate in any of the disciplines.
They must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute.
They must have a minimum percentage of 50% at graduation level.
Final year candidates can also apply but must submit the documents before the deadline.
ATMA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
ATMA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|ATMA Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Analytical Reasoning Skills
ATMA Counselling Details
- Participating B-schools will shortlist candidates based on ATMA scores or cut-off.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion or Writing Ability Test or Personal Interview.
- B-schools generate merit list based on their admission criteria.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 2799 Joined
- 97 Questions