MAT Registration 2020 - Released for September Session Exam
MAT Application Form 2020 - All India Management Association (AIMA) has released the application form for MAT September session Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT) on July 15. Candidates aiming to take admission in MBA in the premier colleges of India an apply for MAT 2020 IBT mode for September session. MAT 2020 September session application form has to be filled in online mode. While filling the MAT 2020 registration form candidates will have to pay the application fee for AIMA MAT September session by using Credit/ Debit card or net banking. AIMA will conduct MAT September IBT mode from August 27 to September 2. For MAT PBT & CBT mode (September session) AIMA will decide the dates by the first week of August 2020. Candidates who want to pursue a management program in premier B-Schools of India can apply for MAT in online mode. Read all the details pertaining to MAT 2020 application form such as application procedure, how to fill, application fee, etc.
Latest: Result of MAT 2020 IBT mode was declared on July 15. Click here to register for MAT 2020 September session.
MAT Application Form 2020 - Quick Facts
Management Aptitude Test
Popularly known as
All India Management Association (AIMA)
|Link for New Registration||Click Here|
|Already registered||Click Here|
PG (Post Graduate)
Important Dates of MAT 2020 Application Form
AIMA has officially announced the detailed schedule of MAT 2020 September session Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test (IBT) dates. The schedule for the same is provided below and candidates can register as per their convenience.
MAT IBT Mode (September Session) Important Dates 2020:
|Last date of registration||Availability of admit card||IBT test date||Slots|
|August 23, 2020||August 24, 2020 (2:00 pm)||August 27, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
|August 24, 2020||August 25, 2020 (2:00 pm)||August 28, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
|August 25, 2020||August 26, 2020 (2:00 pm)||August 29, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|August 26, 2020||August 27, 2020 (2:00 pm)||August 30, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|August 27, 2020||August 28, 2020 (2:00 pm)||August 31, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
|August 28, 2020||August 29, 2020 (2:00 pm)||September 1, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|August 29, 2020||August 30, 2020 (2:00 pm)||September 2, 2020||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the MAT 2020 application form, Checking MAT 2020 eligibility criteria is the foremost thing.
Candidates should have done their Bachelor’s (graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
Those who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for MAT 2020.
Documents to keep ready before filling MAT Application Form 2020
Before MAT 2020 registration, candidates must keep the following documents ready with them.
Valid Email ID
Scanned copy of passport size photograph which should be in jpg/ jpeg format (40 KB to 100 KB)
Scanned signature jpg/ jpeg format (10 KB to 40 KB)
Keep ready Credit/ Debit card or Net banking
All Educational Qualification detail
Recommended Web Browser for MAT Application Form 2020
Mozilla 3.0 and above
Google Chrome 3.0
Latest version of Firefox
Internet Explorer 9 and above
How to fill MAT Application Form 2020- General Instructions
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of AIMA
- Entries in the registration form of MAT 2020 September session has to be filled in English language only
- Following abbreviations used:
|Management Aptitude Test||MAT|
|Remote Proctored Internet Based Test||IBT|
How to fill MAT Application Form 2020- For IBT mode Exam?
The MAT 2020 registration of IBT mode can be done in online mode. candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form for IBT mode:
Step 1- New Candidate to create Log In
- New candidates to visit the official website of AIMA or (Click Here) and click on register button
- Fill all the required details to create login. Candidates must have a valid Email ID and mobile number for applying online to receive the OTP for email ID and mobile number verification
- Now press the "Submit" button, an OTP will be send to registered email ID, enter the OTP in the prescribed box and click on "Verify & Submit" button to create login credentials
- A confirmation message for the new login credentials will be sent on email ID
Note- Kindly note the Email-ID, Date of birth (DOB) and password as filled by candidates which will be used to login to the website to fill the online registration from email.
Required documents to keep ready
Prior to fill the MAT 2020 September session registration form, one need to keep the following documents/ details/ Information ready with them
- Candidates should have a valid Email ID (which should remain valid for at least one year)
- Candidates should have scanned photograph in .jpg/ .jpeg format (File size should not less than 10 KB and not more than 50 KB)
- Scanned copy of signature in .jpg/ .jpeg format (File size hould not less than 5 KB and not more than 20 KB)
- Credit/ Debit card/ Paytm wallet/ Net banking details
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
Step 2- Already logged in candidates will have to login to their account by using credentials to complete the registration process
- Already logged in candidates will have to visit to the official website of AIMA and login by clicking on the "Login" tab
- Enter registered email ID, password, date of birth and click on "Submit" button
Application fee details
|For remote proctored IBT||Rs. 1650/-|
|For double remote proctored IBT||Rs. 2750/-|
Step 3- Make Payment
- Now candidates will have to select the exam mode, test city choices, payment mode and process the payment by clicking on "Save & Next" button
Note- MAT 2020 September session payment of registration can be made through Credit/ Debit card/ Wallet or UPI/ Net banking
Step 4- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Upload Photograph- Photograph should be a recent passport size color photo. Make sure that colored photograph taken against a light colored, preferably white background and should not have harsh shadows. If candidate wear glasses, make sure that there will be no reflections and eyes are clearly seen. Also ensure that both ears are clearly seen. Hats, caps and dark glasses are not acceptable in the scanned photograph. Turbans or religious headwear are allowed but make sure it must not cover face. File size should not less than 10 KB and not more than 50 KB and should be in .jpg/ .jpeg format.
- Upload Signature- Signature should be on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Scan only the signature are and not the entire sheet. Ensure that the signature would easily appear on the MAT 2020 September session admit card. If signature does not match on the answer sheet at the time of exam, the candidature will be cancelled. File size should not less than 5 KB and not more than 20 KB and should be in .jpg/ .jpeg format
Step 5-8- Fill personal details, qualification & experiences and choices for Management Institutes (MIs)
- Fill all the required details in the online MAT 2020 September session online registration form. Since, candidates eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by the them. Candidates are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish all their personal details and qualification details etc.
- Candidates opting for double IBT mode can avail the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutes (MIs) for sending their MAT scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 MIs for example they can select 7 MIs in total
- While filling the MAT 2020 September session registration form, they need to save the entered information by clicking on the "Save" button.
- In case candidates wish to edit/ modify any information then they need to re-login by using same Email ID, Date of birth and password. After editing such information, ensure to save it by clicking on the "Save" button
Step 9- View/ Download Registration Form
Candidates can view their filled MAT 2020 application form after making payment and can also take print out of the same for future reference.
A successful registered candidates can perform the below option:
Update details if required- Candidates can edit every details except Name, DOB, Email and Mobile number.
Additional MI Choices- Candidates can choose an many as Management Institutes (MIs) with an additional fee of Rs 118/0 per MI choice
MAT Exam Centres 2020
Earlier the All India Management Association (AIMA) which conducts the Management Aptitude Test announced the list of exam centres of MAT 2020 February session where the test was conducted. Since, AIMA conducted MAT May session in IBT mode which means candidates could take test for their home itself. If AIMA declares the schedule for CBT & PBT mode MAT September session then candidates will have to choose exam centres as per their preference while filling the application form of MAT PBT & CBT mode. MAT 2020 February session PBT & CBT modes was to be conducted approximately in 56 cities.
What after MAT Application Form 2020?
After the conclusion of the MAT 2020 September session IBT mode MAT 2020 registration form, All India Management Association (AIMA) will release MAT admit card 2020 for September session for IBT mode on respective dates as mentioned in the table above. Candidates can download their MAT September session 2020 admit card by using their login credentials. Candidates can download the admit card of MAT 2020 IBT mode according to the slot for which they were appearing for the exam.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - MAT Registration 2020 - Released for September Session Exam
Question: How many times one can give MAT?
MAT entrance exam is conducted four times a year in the month of February, May, September and December. One can appear for all the attempts.
Question: Which colleges accepts MAT score?
Some of the best colleges that accepts MAT scores are:
Question: What are the pass marks for the MAT exam?
Candidates have to secure 40% or more marks to secure in order to get pass in MAT entrance exam.
Question: Is there any negative marking in MAT 2020?
Yes, negative marking scheme is applicable. Candidates will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there is a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Question: Does any IIT accept MAT score?
Yes, IIT Madras is one of the only IIT which accept MAT scores in order to giving admission in their college.
MAT Admit Card 2020 - AIMA to release MAT admit card on Augus...
MAT Preparation for Language Comprehension & Verbal Ability - ...
Questions related to MAT
CAN WE TAKE ADMISSION IN 2021-23 BATCH ON THE BASIS OF FEB 21 MAT EXAM .
Usually the MAT (Management Aptitude Test) exam is conducted four times in a year (Feb, May, September and December). The score of MAT exam is valid for one year. So you can apply for the admission of 2021-2023 batch with your Feb exam score. Check out the below given link to know more about the exam.
Hope this helps.
All the best for your career..!!
Can I get an admission in 2021-2023 MBA batch using my February 2021 Mat exam score? If yes, do all colleges offering MBA courses accept or only a selected few colleges?
No!! in 2021 you have to give MAT in feb 2021. If you gave MAT 2020 exam it will granted for Academic course started in 2020. So it is compulsory to give MAT 2021 exam for MBA 2021-2023 then you will get admission.
Many colleges accept MAT score. For which city you are expecting results please let me know then i will give you city wise details of colleges who accept your MAT score.
what is tha mat cut off for mba in NIT surthal?
MAT Cutoff 2020 is announced by the participating institutes individually. The expected cut-offs can be determined on the line of previous years for the individual B-schools. Not only do few colleges accept MAT percentiles, some even consider the overall score, composite scores and sectional scores as their cut-off criteria .
- MAT Result for previous Februrary session was declared on February 25, 2020 .
- Candidates can download their scorecard for previous 5 administartion available on the official website mat.aima.in
- AIMA, the conducting body of Management Aptitude Test releases a list of participating college as per different zones.
- Cutoff for top B-schools touch 95+ percentiles with 600-700. Most of the other reputed institutes accept scores within the range of 70-80 percentiles.
For more details please visit the link below:
Hope it helps.
does Christ university ,BANGALORE main campus accepts MAT score above 70 percentile ?
Christ University takes admission on the basis of either GMAT or MAT or GRE exams. You need to achieve a composite score of around 600 or above in MAT or a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT or a composite score of 300 or above in GRE to secure a seat in the Christ University.
Hope it helps :)
Is amrita vishwa Vidyapeetham accepts MAT September score?
Amrita School of Business Admission 2020 for MBA and PhD programme is an online process.
Admissions to the MBA course is offered via any of the national levels entrances KMAT /CAT/MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/GRE and is followed by a personal interview round conducted by ASB, Coimbatore.
For more detailed information regarding admission. Kindly go through this link:
I hope it helps you.