IIFT Admit Card 2021 (Out) - Check Latest Updates Here!
IIFT Admit Card 2021 - National Testing Agency (NTA) released IIFT 2021 admit on the official website iift.nta.ac.in in online mode on January 16. Candidates can download the IIFT hall ticket 2021 from the link that is given on this page by using their IIFT login credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The admit card of IIFT 2021 specifies all the important information such as the date and time of the exam as well as all the instructions that needed to be followed on the exam day. Candidates have to take a colored print of the IIFT 2021 to admit card to the examination hall. IIFT 2021 was conducted on January 24. In this article, candidates get to know all the details regarding IIFT admit card 2021 such as steps to download the IIFT admit card, important dates of IIFT 2021, and details provided on the IIFT 2021 admit card.
Latest IIFT Update: NTA has released the result of IIFT 2021 in online mode on February 16. Know all about IIFT 2021 cutoff.
IIFT Admit Card 2021 - Release Date
As per the authorities, IIFT 2021 admit card date was January 11. However, the admit card of IIFT has been released on January 16. The exact details of the IIFT admit card release date and exam date, IIFT result date is given in the below table.
Schedule of IIFT Admit Card 2021
IIFT admit card release date
January 16, 2021
January 24, 2021 (Sunday)
Availability of answer key and challenge date
January 28, 2021
Announcement of IIFT 2021 final result
February 16, 2021
Announcement of shortlisted candidates for the second round
To be notified
Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
March and April 2021
Beginning of new session
First week of July 2021
IIFT 2021- Important Timing of Examination
|IIFT 2021 exam date||January 24, 2021|
|Exam timing||3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Exam duration||2 hours (without break)|
|Entry into IIFT 2021 examination centre||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Entry in the examination hall/ Room||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|Last entry to the exam centre||2:30 PM|
|Sitting on the seat in the examination hall||2:45 PM|
|Instructions by the invigilator||2:45 PM to 2:50 PM|
|Candidates login to read IIFT 2021 instructions||2:50 PM|
|Test commences||3:00 PM|
|Test concludes||5:00 PM|
Qick Link - How to ace IIFT 2021?
E-Admit card of IIFT MBA (IB) 2021-23
The IIFT E-Admit card was issued provisionally to the candidates. Candidates have to download the IIFT 2021 admit card from the official website of NTA and have to appear for the examination at the given centre on the date and time which is printed on the E-admit card.
No candidates are allowed to appear at the exam centre, on a date and time other than that allotted to candidates in their IIFT hall ticket.
In case if a candidate is unable to download the IIFT 2021 admit card from the official website, he/she have to contact the exam officials between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Candidates have to read all the instructions which are prescribed in the information bulletin and provided on the IIFT hall ticket and one has to follow all the mentioned instructions on the day of examination.
- Candidates may note that the IIFT 2021 admit card is available in online mode only. Authorities did not send it to the candidate's residence.
- No duplicate IIFT 2021 admit card is issued at the examination centre
- Candidates are not allowed to mutilate the IIFT admit card or change entry made therein
- Keep IIFT admit card safe in good condition for future reference
- There was no admit card issued to the candidates whose applications are to be found incomplete for any reason or who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
Check How to download IIFT Admit Card 2021 Online?
Some of the candidates have a doubt- Is IIFT admit card released? Because NTA said the IIFT 2021 admit card will be released on January 11. But unfortunately, the hall ticket is not released on Jan 11. So, we expect the IIFT exam admit card 2021 to be released soon.
The IIFT admit card download link will be available on the official website till the day of the exam. To download IIFT Admit Card 2021, candidates need to follow some of the procedures given below.
Step 1- Visit the official website of NTA -iift.nta.nic.in
Step 2- Now click on the “Download Admit Card” link at the bottom of the page.
Step 3- After clicking on the admit card link, the screen will display the applicant IIFT login page
Step 4- Next, enter the application number, date of birth, and security pin.
Step 5- Now click on the “Submit” tab
Step 6- It will redirect a candidate to the Undertaking page. From there, candidates have to fill in the COVID-19 related details like fever, cough, and any other symptoms, etc.
Step 7- After completing the survey, click the "Submit" button. It will show the message "Undertaking submitted successfully."
Step 8- Finally, click on the link called "Download Admit Card" to download the IIFT MBA (IB) admit card 2021 in pdf format.
Step 9- Take a printout of the downloaded admit card of IIFT MBA 2021 in colour format.
NOTE: If you have any difficulty in following the steps given above, you are advised to watch the video below. In this video, we will give you a clear idea of how to download the IIFT 2021 Admit Card without any problem.
How to Download IIFT Admit Card 2021:
Details mentioned on IIFT Admit Card 2021
Applicants must check the following details which are provided in the IIFT 2021 admit card before taking a print of it.
Signature of the candidate
Photograph of the candidate
Category of the candidate
IIFT 2021 application number
IIFT exam centre address
Date of examination
Signature of Deputy Registrar
IIFT MBA 2021 - Advice for candidates on COVID-19
For security purposes, the NTA strongly advises candidates not to bring anything to the IIFT 2021 other than permitted items. However, if an unavoidable situation arises, arrangements will be made to store the bags at the IIFT exam centers at their own risk.
Preparation at centre
- Standard operating procedures will be implemented to implement safety precautions and maintain the required hygiene. Before the test begins, the seating area, including the monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk, and chair, will be thoroughly cleaned. All door handles, stair rails, lift buttons, etc. will be disinfected.
- The spacing between the 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Thermo guns will be used to check the body temperature of candidates.
- Bar code readers will be used at the entry point to scan the bar code on the IIFT MBA (IB) admit card 2021.
- Rough sheets will be placed on all desks before the start of the exam by glove-wearing invigilators to ensure hygiene.
- The candidate should fill in the IIFT MBA 2021 admit card and Undertaking in full and systematically as per the instructions.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring only certain items to the venue such as,
- Personal transparent water bottle,
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration
- Additional passport size photograph
- Original valid ID proof
- Mask and Gloves
At time of Entry
- Candidates must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from each other at all times.
- Under no circumstances will the laboratory number be displayed outside the IIFT MBA exam center to prevent the crowd from coming to any place.
- If the body temperature is higher than the COVID-19 norms, the candidate should be selected in a separate room.
During IIFT MBA 2021 Examination
- The candidate will be given a new 3 ply mask before entering.
- A4 size sheets will be placed on each candidate's desk for use by the candidate for hard work.
- Candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph and sign the attendance sheet after cleaning their hands with the sanitizer.
After IIFT 2021 Examination
- Upon completion of the test, candidates will be allowed to leave in an orderly manner. One candidate at a time.
- Upon leaving the examination hall/room, the candidate should drop the IIFT 2021 Admit Card and Rough Sheets in Dropbox after showing the staff available near the dropbox.
NOTE: Failure to drop the IIFT MBA Admit Card or Rough Sheets in the drop-boxes by any candidate may result in action being taken against him/her (this includes disqualification from the exam).
Problems faced when downloading the IIFT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates may face various difficulties in downloading IIFT Admit Card 2021. Listed below are some common problems and their solutions.
- More traffic on the website: If there is a lot of traffic on the IIFT website, logging out shortly and try after some time.
- Incorrect password: If the password you entered is incorrect or you forgot it, click the 'Forgot Password' tab to create a new login and sign in.
- Slow Internet Connection: If you are unable to log in to the official website, it may be due to slow internet. In that case, switch to a faster network. Also, do not attempt to download the IIFT Admit Card 2021 on a smartphone. Download only on desktop or laptop.
IIFT MBA 2021- Code of conduct
Candidates are advised to check all the instructions printed on the IIFT 2021 admit card very carefully before going for IIFT.
IIFT 2021- Valid items that are permitted to be brought to the examination centre
- Candidates are allowed to take a printed copy of IIFT 2021 admit card with the declaration/ undertaking
- One passport size photograph (which should be same as uploaded on the IIFT application form)
- Candidates will have to carry an authorized govt. Photo ID proof (in original, valid and non-expired) such as PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo and the name printed on photo ID proof must match with the name printed on admit card.
- PwD certificate which must be issued by the Competent Authority, claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- Candidates can carry drinking water in transparent water bottle
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- A small size of hand sanitizer (50 mg)
- Face mask and gloves are mandatory
IIFT 2021- Prohibited items at the examination centre
There are certain items that are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall. Authorities will conduct a frisking process before entering the examination centre by using metal detectors.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any textual materials (written or printed), pencil box, geometry, log table electronic pen/ scanner, calculator, slide rules etc
- Any communication device such as earphones, mobile, microphone, electronic watches, pager, Bluetooth device, health band or any other electronic gadget is not allowed.
- Wallet, goggles, belt, handbags, cap etc are also not allowed to carry inside the examination hall
- Any wristwatch, bracket, camera, any ornament or metallic item are prohibited
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any food item packed or opened etc
- Apart from above-provided item, any other thing which could be used for unfair means are not allowed to carry inside the exam hall
No arrangement will be made at the examination centre for keeping any article or item belongs to the candidates. Possession of any barred item will be considered as unfair means and authorities will take action against the candidate and their candidature will be treated as canceled.
Without the special permission of the superintendent or invigilator, no candidates will be allowed to leave their seats or examination hall. Candidates will have to follow all the instructions strictly made by the exam centre superintendent/ Invigilator. Apart from that, smoking, spitting etc are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. Having tea, coffee, snacks, cold drinks, or other eatable items are not allowed to take inside the examination hall during examination hours.
Those who are suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry exam halls such as fruits (banana/ apple or orange)/ sugar tablets and transparent water bottle. However, candidates are now allowed to carry packed food item such as candy/ chocolate/ sandwich etc
Those who are carrying Kara, Kirpan, etc will have to handover such stuff half an hour before the exam invigilator.
IIFT 2021- Reporting Time and other Important Instructions
- Candidates are advised to report to the examination centre at the time which will be printed on the admit card so as to complete the frisking process and registration formalities before time.
- Exam centre entrance gate will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination
- Candidates will not allowed to the exam centre after 2:30 PM
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully which will be printed on the admit card and follow the conduct of the exam.
- Candidates will have to take their seats after entering to the exam hall. If a candidate do not report on time due to any reason i.e. train/ bus delay, traffic jam etc then NTA will not responsible for such delay
- Candidates will have to show their printed admit card to the invigilator before entering the examination hall. The test centre staff will take some necessary steps to verify and confirm candidates identity
- The candidate's roll number will indicate their sitting arrangement.
- On the day of examination, one will have to sign the attendance sheet at the specified place and one will have to affix their photograph on the attendance sheet
- In case of any technical glitch, first aid emergency or any other thing then they can approach the exam centre superintendent/ Invigilator.
- For any reason, if a candidate unable to appear for the IIFT 2021 on scheduled date, re-test will not be held by the NTA under any circumstances
IIFT 2021- Unfair Means
Registered candidates of IIFT are governed by all the rules and regulations of NTA with regard to conduct in the exam hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with by the prescribed rules.
- If any candidates carrying any item which came under the category of prohibited item or can be used for unfair practice or any other item such as communication devices, stationery items, eatable items, accessories or any other material are treated as unfair means
- Using someone to write examination or preparing material for cheating
- Breaching examination rules which is issued by NTA
- Assisting other candidates while taking test, receiving or giving assistance someone
- Communicating or contacting someone other than exam staff treated as unfair means
- Candidates will have to maintain silence while attempting IIFT 2021. Any conversation or disturbance in the examination hall treated as misbehavior.
- Using or attempting any other undesirable method came under unfair means
- Threatening any exam officials with the conduct of exam
- Fabrication and manipulation of online documents i.e. application form, admit card, declaration, etc.
- Forcefully enter or exit in the examination hall
- Creating obstacle in the conduct of exam
- Affixing or uploading morphed photograph
- Apart from that any other malpractice declares as unfair means by National Testing Agency
IIFT 2021- Rough Work
Authorities will provide a rough sheet inside the examination hall. Candidates are required to enter their roll number and name on the rough sheet. After completion of the entrance test, candidates will have to handover the rough sheet to the invigilator.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the list of IIFT 2021 exam centres along with the application form. At the time of filling the IIFT 2021 application form candidates would be able to choose the preferred city and state. All the details pertaining to exam centres will be provided on the admit card of IIFT 2021.
Documents to carry to the IIFT exam centres 2021
Along with IIFT admit card 2021, candidates need to carry at least one of the following valid photo ID proof.
Voter ID card
Note- If due to some reason such as marriage or any other cause, the candidate has to change her name, then in such case they have to produce adequate proof in support of the change. If a candidate changes their name because of marriage, then in such case candidate will have to provide an affidavit of marriage certificate which should be authorized by the government.
Quicklink: How to Prepare for IIFT 2021 in One Month
What not to carry on the day of IIFT 2021?
There are the following prohibited items that are not allowed in the examination hall.
What to carry to the test centre of IIFT 2021?
Candidates will have to carry the following items to the exam centre of IIFT 2021.
Recent passport size photograph.
IIFT 2021 admit card
Valid photo ID proof
Also Read: How to Start IIFT 2021 Preparation
Exam Day Guidelines for IIFT 2021
On the day of the exam, candidates have to bring an original photo identity proof which must be issued by the government body. If identity proof will find false then the candidature will be cancelled.
Candidates need to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the commencement of IIFT 2021.
Candidates should read all the instructions carefully which are provided on the admit card of IIFT 2021 such as exam venue detail, reporting time, etc.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - IIFT Admit Card 2021 (Out) - Check Latest Updates Here!
Question: In which mode IIFT 2021 exam will be conducted?
IIFT 2021 was conducted in computer-based (online) mode. There is no more offline mode of the IIFT entrance test.
Question: Is there any negative marking in IIFT 2021?
Yes, there is negative marking for IIFT 2021. (1/3rd of total marks per question) will get deducted.
Question: I am facing some issues while download IIFT 2021 admit card. What should I do?
Candidates who face any kind of issues while downloading IIFT 2021 admit card, then they can raise a query against it through Query Redressal System (QRS) by selecting the appropriate option, which is available on the candidate’s login page.
Question: What are the important instructions mentioned on the IIFT 2021 admit card?
The important instructions or guidelines mentioned on the admit card are:
Students must reach the centre by 9 AM
Students will not be allowed to appear for the exam without admit card
Students must carry any of the following documents, Passport/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card - UIDAI/ Pan Card/ Driving License along with the admit card.
Students will be given no extra time once the exam is over.
Question: Is it compulsory to carry other documents with the admit card?
It is compulsory for students to carry the following documents with the admit card:
(b) PAN Card
(c) Aadhar Card
(d) Driving License
(e) Election I-Card
Question: Is IIFT admit card released?
No, as per authority, the IIFT 2021 admit card should be released on January 11. But some unavoidable situations, the admit card is not released. Finally, the IIFT admit card was released on January 16, 2021
IIFT 2021 Topper Interview 99.72 Percentile Sachin Agarwal - I...
IIFT 2021 Topper Interview - Know the preparation strategy of ...
Questions related to IIFT
What was the cutoff of GK last time in terms of percentile i.e at 5 marks? Will cutoff go till 45 percentile. I remember at 7 marks last time, we got around 62 percentile and the cutoff was 5
Please mention more details of the course and institute in which you interested for as there are different cutoff for different examinations. Please elaborate your question and feel free to ask your doubts here for quick resolution of your query.
What is different between CAT and IIFT?
CAT has a fixed number of 100 questions while IIFT goes on changing its number of questions every year. As such CAT has a fixed exam pattern and IIFT exam pattern changes each year. CAT is the mandatory entrance test for admission to IIMs and IIFT entrance test is the mandatory entrance test for admission to MBA (IB) in all the three campuses of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. CAT has uniform marking pattern for each correct answer with +3 marks while IIFT marking pattern varies between 0.5 mark to 1 mark for each correct answer. CAT offers admission opportunity in 20 IIMs, FMS, MDI, IITs, NITIE, IMI, SPJIMR, JBIMS among others while IIFT entrance exam is institute based and offers admission in IIFT Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses. CAT is a computer based test while IIFT is a paper based test.
Hope, this information helps you.
when will IIFT result declare?
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) result is expected to be declared in the second week of February. And now, second week is going on, so the results can be declared anytime. Keep an eye over the official website - http://iift.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Refer here for more info - IIFT 2021 - Result, Cutoff, Selection Procedure, Answer Key for MBA (IB) (careers360.com)
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
CAT or IIFT entrance exam conducted by NTA, which one is harder?
Both CAT - Common admission test and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test - IIFT is moderate to tough in its own way. Few students find cat to be tough then IIFT and many students find IIFT a bit tougher than CAT. IIFT is considered relatively tough also because of the time provided for exam. One advantage which IIFT offers is that you can shuffle between the sections. Also, there are few sitter questions which can be found in both the exams.
Hope this helps.. good luck
i got seat at Indian institute of fashion technology iift banglore there is no exam due to pandemic it seems.just formal interview.is it good college? placements are good? can i proceed to go for iift bangalore college for masters of fashion management
IIFT Bangalore is good college for fashion. Due to research infrastructure is good in this college. Classrooms are good and practical classes class rooms also new design. Library good. All important books are available here. Faculties are very well knowledgeable and supportive. Placement also good so many big big companies like Lifestyle, Reliance Trend, Tommy Hilfiger, PN Rao, Tamanna boutique, Shoppers Stop etc are coming. You can join here.
All the best.