SNAP Admit Card 2017 - The SNAP 2017 admit card was available from December 1 onwards for the students who registered for the test. Released by Symbiosis International University, SNAP admit card 2017 was available in online mode only. Candidates could download SNAP 2017 admit card by entering their SNAP ID and password. The admit card of SNAP 2017 was issued only to those candidates whose application form was accepted by the examination authority. SNAP admit card 2017 carries pertinent information like candidate’s name, roll number, date and time of examination, test venue and instructions for examination day. The admit card was the mandatory document to be carried at the exam centre along with a photo identity proof. SNAP test was conducted on December 17, 2017, in online mode for the first time ever. It is a must for the test takers to preserve the SNAP admit card till the admission process is over. Know all the details related to SNAP admit card 2017 here.
Important Dates of SNAP 2017 Admit Card
Application Closed on
November 27, 2017 (Monday)
SNAP Admit Card to be Released on
December 1, 2017 (Friday)
Last day to download Admit card
December 17, 2017 (Sunday)
SNAP 2017 to be held on
December 17, 2017 (Sunday)
Declaration of SNAP result
December 28, 2017 (Thursday)
Steps to download SNAP Admit Card 2017
Candidates will have to visit the official website of SNAP 2017 or Click on the link given below
Enter login details – SNAP ID and password
Click on the "Login" button
The SNAP 2017 admit card will appear on the screen
Download and take at least two copies of printout of the SNAP admit card/ hall ticket
Save a soft copy for future use.
Latest: To Download SNAP Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 – Click here Or Download from the window given below:
What information the SNAP 2017 admit card contains?
Candidate’s Name mentioned during the registration
Candidate’s Roll Number
Examination Date & Time
Test Venue, Test venue code and Address
Instructions for the examination day that candidates follow in the test hall
What to carry at the test centre?
Candidates must carry their SNAP admit card 2017 along with a photo identity proof at the exam centre as mentioned below:
Voter ID Card
AADHAAR Card (UID)
Credit card with photograph
College/Institute Identity Card
Note: Candidates must ensure that their latest passport size colour photograph is pasted on the SNAP admit card at the place provided for before appearing for the entrance test (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old)
Candidates, who fail to produce their SNAP 2017 admit card, will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
What should you do if you lose SNAP admit card 2017?
The admit card of SNAP 2017 is the most important document on the test day. Candidate should note that without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Hence, leading to rejection of the further selection process. Therefore, if candidates lose their original admit card, a duplicate or a copy of the same SNAP admit card will not be given to any candidate. Candidates must retain the admit card till the admission process concludes.
SNAP Exam Day Guidelines
Listed below are few sets of guidelines that applicants must follow when taking the entrance exam:
- Candidate must reach the exam centre at 12:00 pm on the exam date to undergo few verification processes
- Calculators, watch calculators, cell phones, alarm clock will not be allowed at the test centre
- During the test, candidate may attempt any section in any order
- After 14.10 hours no test takers will be allowed to sit for SNAP 2017, as the exam will start at sharp 14.00 pm and end at 16.00
- No extra time will be given after 16.00 to complete the test
- The exam invigilator will check your admit card before commencing the entrance test
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam centre before 14:45. After submission of the paper, no one will be allowed to re-enter the exam hall
- Differently Abled category candidates are requested to contact STS with scanned copies of their Medical Certificates for ascertaining the percentage of their disability. (email: [email protected]). Candidates failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
- Any candidate found using unfair means during the test will not be considered for admission and will be exempted from receiving their SNAP 2017 scores
SNAP Mock Test - The conducting body released mock test window. To Practice mock test - Click here
SNAP Exam Centers 2017 - SNAP 2017 was conducted in around 102 cities all over India. Candidates could choose three cities to appear for SNAP exam. The name of the test centre, address and other information was mentioned on the admit card.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2017 - SNAP 2017 was an online test of two hours duration carrying 150 objective type questions.
SNAP Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
There are 15 affiliated institutes of SIU which are SNAP 2017 participating institutes and the total number of seats for a postgraduate management programme through SNAP are around 1867.
The result of SNAP 2017 will be declared on December 28 in the form of score-cards. On the basis of the performance in SNAP 2017, candidates will be shortlisted for SNAP selection process including Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT). The final merit list will be prepared by Symbiosis International University (SIU) and it is expected to be announced in the fourth week of February 2018.