What is XAT?
XAT Important Dates
Score Card Download
02/Feb/2017 to 25/Feb/2017
16/Aug/2017 to 30/Nov/2017  12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
Late Fee Application Date
01/Dec/2017 to 15/Dec/2017
Admit Card Date
07/Jan/2018  10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
XAT Exam Insights
Exam Difficulty Level
XAT Application Details
- Visit the official XAT website and register yourself.
- Login through the given credentials
- Fill up the XAT application form with details on personal details, academic background, work experience, test city preference etc.
- Candidates interested in applying for XLRI programmes need to select the programme of their choice including Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management Programme (GMP). This step is not mandatory and is only relevant for XLRI aspirants.
- The applicants need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format. The file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- After the completion of XAT application form process, the candidates need to take a print out of the application confirmation message.
- The last step is to pay the application fee. In case the mode of payment is DD, the candidates have to send the DD along with the confirmation page to XAT office within 15 days of the issuance of the DD.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university.
- There is no percentage cutoff for applying to XAT but they should obtain pass percentage in graduation.
- Final year Bachelor’s Degree students may also apply provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria during the time of admission.
XAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
XAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective and Subjective
Number of Sections: Four
|XAT Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
XAT Exam Centers
XAT exam will be held at 47 centers across the country
XAT Counselling Details
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the participating institutes on the basis of XAT performance and cutoff.
- Participating institutes conduct individual selection process including Group Discussion/Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- The final selection takes place on the basis of performance in XAT, GD/WAT and PI rounds and candidate profile.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 6625 Joined
- 167 Questions