CAT 2022 Response Sheet: Slot 1, 2 and 3 Candidate Response Sheet
CAT Response Sheet 2022 - IIM Bangalore released the CAT 2022 response sheet of candidates who appeared in the CAT exam 2022. The IIMB has also released the answer key along with the CAT response sheet at iimcat.ac.in. Candidates can download both the CAT response sheet 2022 and the answer key by entering their CAT ID and Password. If you are not satisfied with the CAT answer keys, you can object by 5 pm on December 4.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
CAT Response Sheet 2022
CAT response sheet includes the answers marked by candidates for all three sections. Candidates should match the marked answer with the answer key provided. Candidates can challenge the CAT answer key 2022 by filling out and sending the objection form in the proper format. IIM Bangalore conducted CAT 2022 on November 27 in 151 cities across India.
CAT Response Sheet - Overview
CAT response sheet date
December 1, 2022, at 11 AM
|Raise objection against CAT answer key||till December 4, 2022, at 5 PM|
Website to check the CAT response sheet
How to download the CAT response sheet 2022?
Using CAT registered ID and password
Use of candidates' CAT response sheet
To cross-check with the CAT 2022 answer key and calculate scores
Final CAT 2022 answer key release date
Last week of December 2022 (Tentatively)
CAT 2022 Result date
Second week of January 2023 (Tentatively)
CAT 2022 answer key Official
IIM Bangalore will issue the official CAT 2022 answer key along with the CAT response. Once the CAT answer is out, the links to download them will be updated here.
|CAT slots||Download shift-wise CAT 2022 answer key|
|CAT slot 1 official answer key||CAT slot 1 answer key|
|CAT official answer key slot 2||CAT slot 2 answer key|
|CAT slot 3 answer key||CAT slot 3 answer key|
How to download CAT Response Sheet 2022?
Given below steps can be followed by candidates to download the CAT response sheet 2022:
- Step 1: Go to the official link of the CAT exam 2022.
- Step 2: Click on the login window and enter the CAT 2022 registration ID and password and click submit button.
- Step 3: Candidates will be redirected to a new page from where they will be able to download the CAT response sheet 2022.
- Step 4: Calculate the probable marks on basis of the CAT exam pattern 2022.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the CAT 2022 response sheet.
How to Challenge CAT 2022 Answer Key?
Apart from releasing the CAT response sheet, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore will also provide the opportunity for candidates to challenge the CAT 2022 answer key before the final result of CAT 2022.
As per CAT 2022 exam date, answer key objections will likely be released in the last week of December. Candidates who do not contend with any key provided can challenge it by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official CAT 2022 website and click on the answer key challenge link
- Step 2: Provide the CAT login ID and password and then click on the tab “sign-in”.
- Step 3: Instructions page showcasing the start and end date along with the time to challenge the CAT 2022 answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: After going through the instructions, click on the close tab, and then after downloading the CAT 2022 answer key if the candidates find any discrepancy they can click on the objection form and fill in the required details.
- Step 5: A new page will open and now the candidate will have to click on the plus icon (+).
- Step 6: An instructions page explaining how to raise objections against the CAT answer key will be displayed. For each objection raised against the CAT 2022 answer key, candidates will have to pay Rs 1,200 for each objection.
- Step 7: An instructions page will be displayed after which the candidates will have to click on the close tab.
- Step 8: Click on the Objection tab and click on “+” to add doubt.
- Step 9: Then a new window will open wherein candidates will get to choose the section, type of question, and question number. Candidates will get to choose from the following options while challenging the answer key of CAT 2022:
“None of the options are correct”
“Given Answer Key is wrong”
“More than one options are correct”
There will be no restriction on the number of objections to be made i.e. candidates will be able to raise more than one objection. However, for each objection, candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,200 as a fee for objecting.
Benefits of CAT Response Sheet 2022
The big advantage of the CAT response sheet is that it allows candidates to evaluate their performance in the CAT exam, using CAT 2022 answer key. Others are provided below:
The conducting body releases CAT response sheets to bring transparency
CAT 2022 test-takers can find out where they have gone wrong
Knowledge of expected CAT result in advance on estimated scores can be known
Query-Cum-Objection Form helps in raising objections
Quick Links -
CAT Official Answer Key 2022
Once the objections are raised by candidates, IIM Bangalore will release the CAT 2022 final answer key in online mode. The final answer key can be released likely in the last week of December 2022. If the objection raised by the candidate is found valid by the IIM, then the fee made will be refunded to the same account from which the payment is made otherwise it is non-refundable.
CAT Result 2022
Along with the final answer key, the CAT 2022 result will likely be released in early January 2023. The result will be published on the official website of IIM CAT in the form of a scorecard. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam will be able to download the scorecard, using proper login credentials such as CAT ID and password. Shortlisted candidates will be called for admission which may include WAT, PI/GD, etc. CAT 2022 participating institutes will release their CAT cutoff and selection procedure of CAT 2022 which can be checked on the respective website of the institute.
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CAT 2022 Response Sheet: Slot 1, 2 and 3 Candidate Response Sheet
Question: When will IIM’s CAT response sheet 2022 be available?
CAT 2022 response sheet is now available on the official website iimcat.ac.in. Candidates can download the CAT response sheet till December 4.
Question: How can a candidate check CAT response sheet 2022 online?
CAT response sheet 2022 can be checked by candidates by using their CAT login ID and password.
Question: What is a CAT response sheet?
The CAT response sheet displays the answers marked by candidates for all three sections of the CAT exam question paper.
Question: Will candidates get a refund of their objection fee?
Only when the objection raised by candidates are found correct, authorities will refund the objection fee to the candidates.
Question: Do we get response sheet in CAT?
Yes, CAT response sheet is issued by the authorities after the conclusion of CAT entrance exam.
Question: Where is the CAT answer key?
The CAT 2022 answer key will be available at the CAT official website- iimcat.ac.in after the CAT 2022 exam is concluded.
Question: Who is the topper of CAT 2022?
The CAT result is yet to be declared by the authorities.
Question: Will CAT 2022 be 2 hours or 3 hours?
CAT 2022 is of 2 hours only.
CAT Result 2022 - IIM Bangalore will declare the CAT 2022 Resu...
CAT previous year’s question papers with Solutions - Candidate...
Top MBA Colleges 60 Percentile in CAT 2022 - Find here a List ...
Top Colleges In India Accepting CAT Score - Candidates can che...
CAT 2022- View all details about CAT 2022 exam dates, exam pat...
Questions related to CAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
I did not self attest my obc certificate in cat application. what should I do?
Hope you are doing fine! Below are the categories who get benefits of reservation in CAT -
- As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the non - creamy layer (NC - OBC).
To avail the reservation benefits one must upload the catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration. In case of other mba colleges you might get chance to apply separately as many mba colleges take separate applications for admission after cat exam. But in case of IIMs candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application while registration for cat, during the selection process they need to produce the documents for verification. But in your case if you have not attached catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration you will be shortlisted as per general cutoff. Below I have provided you previous year cutoff for different IIMs.
- IIM Ahmedabad - 85 percentile
- IIM Bangalore - 85 percentile
- IIM Calcutta - 85 percentile
- IIM Lucknow - 90 percentile
- IIM Indore - 90 percentile
- IIM Kozhikode - 85 percentile
- IIM Amritsar - 85 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Sambalpur - 93 percentile
- IIM Trichy - 93 percentile
- IIM Raipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Ranchi - 93 percentile
- IIM Kashipur - 94 percentile
- IIM Vizag - 80 percentile
- IIM Udaipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Bodhgaya - 93 percentile
- IIM Shillong - 75 percentile
- IIM Sirmaur - 93 percentile
- IIM Rohtak - 95 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Jammu - 93 percentile
All the best :)
how to start the quantitative aptitude preparation topics for CAT exam?
Although there are many online resources for CAT 2022 candidates, for many of them, preparing for the CAT mathematical ability part is one of the most tough and challenging undertakings. The QA part is regarded by the majority of elite CAT scorers as one of the most unexpected and time-consuming. And for candidates without an engineering-related educational background, learning how to prepare for the CAT quantity ability is like cracking a hard nut.
For every detailed information on how to prepare for cat quantitative aptitude section, you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you.
what is CAT exam? full information about it
The Common Admission Test is the full name of the exam. A prominent national MBA entrance exam is being taken. A computer-based test will be used to administer the CAT 2022 exam. A little over 2.3 lakh students are anticipated to sign up for the CAT 2022. At 20 IIMs and more than 1,000 B-Schools in India, CAT 2022 will be held for MBA and PGDM admissions.
For more information you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you
i have ycmou digree in b.com can do cat exam ...
Yes, definitely! The only criterion for the Common Admission Test or CAT is that you should be a graduate, and since you have completed your Bachelor of Commerce or BCom, then you are fully eligible to appear for the same. However, it is a totally different matter that when you dive deep into it, you will find that they have other requirements like marks in graduation, Xth, XIIth and so on.
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!