What is IIFT?
IIFT Important Dates
Admit Card Date
02/Dec/2018  10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
IIFT Exam Insights
Trend of Students Appearing for Exam
- No. of Students applied
- No. of Students appeared
IIFT Application Details
The Application procedure for IIFT is both online and offline.
- Online Application procedure: aspirants need to first visit the website, click on the Admission button and fill the details. The fee is payable by Credit/ Debit card or Net banking. After the application form has been filled, applicants have to take out the print of the filled in application form and send it along with necessary enclosures to IIFT.
- Offline Application procedure: for availing the form, candidates must visit the IIFT center and purchase the form in cash or DD. As per the Application Procedure, the candidates are then required to fill in the form and send it to the IIFT Delhi office.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
- The aspiring candidates must have a full time i.e. 3 years graduation degree in any discipline.
- The degree should be from a recognized university or institute.
- No age limit for the candidates.
IIFT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
IIFT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Four
|IIFT Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
IIFT Exam Centers
IIFT exam will be held at 20 centers across the country
IIFT Counselling Details
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following: Written test, Essay Writing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- After the written test, based on the marks obtained, candidates are called for Essay Writing, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview, which is conducted in the fourth week of January and third week of February at Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Kolkata and Mumbai.
IIFT Counselling Centers
IIFT counsellings will be held at 7 centers across the country