CAT 2022- How to crack exam by preparing in 45 Days
CAT 2022 - How to crack the exam by preparing in 45 Days: The time has come now to change gears for those who are preparing for the Common Admission Test popularly known as the CAT exam. When 45 days are left for the CAT 2022 exam, candidates are required to change their strategy so that they are able to crack the exam with ease. Now that the candidates will have to complete the CAT exam 2022 in two hours, there will be less fatigue on the day of the exam as well.
Hence now if an individual is wondering how to crack CAT 2022 exam by preparing in 45 days, they need to now focus on revision of the basics, move to advanced study material and concepts, take regular mock tests, avoid too much discussion with friends, do not waste time on social media and last but not the least avoid stress. Read the full article to know how to crack the CAT 2022 exam by preparing in 45 days.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
CAT 2022 - How to crack the exam by preparing in 45 Days- Brush up the basics
All those who are planning to appear for the CAT 2022 exam, must be now well versed with the CAT syllabus and also with the changed exam pattern. Hence, in order to crack the CAT exam by preparing in the next 45 days, candidates should first and foremost brush up on the basics so that they feel more confident. They should first proceed by revising the formula for quantitative ability, then move on to analyzing relatively easy comprehension passages followed by data interpretation and logical reasoning. Try to finish the basics in one and a half weeks.
How to crack CAT 2022 exam by preparing in 45 Days- Study from Advanced study material
Once the individual is well versed with the basics of the CAT exam, he or she should then move towards using the advanced study material so that they can apply whatever they have learned. Application of the knowledge acquired in the right way is essential during the course of the CAT 2022 preparation. While studying from the advanced study material what is important is that one does not rush to complete the topics, rather the focus should be on understanding.
Remember in the CAT exam 2022, one should aim at answering the questions in CAT correctly, rather than attempting all the questions without being sure about the answers of fifty percent of them. Beating about the bush will not work in the CAT 2022 exam. Hence to crack the CAT exam in 45 days, make sure you are thorough with the advanced study material in the next two weeks.
Take the CAT 2022 Mock Tests
After being well versed with the basics and the advanced study material, now is the time to assess one’s preparation by taking the CAT mock tests. Hence, the candidates must now regularly take CAT 2022 mock tests, the first section-wise and then full-fledged mock tests. Ensure that you are not careless while taking the mock test as it will prove to be detrimental on the day of the CAT 2022 exam.
Hence, what is important is that one remains honest with oneself while answering the questions in the CAT mock test 2022. After taking each CAT 2022 mock test, candidates must ensure that they analyze the mistakes which they committed while taking the CAT mock test and not repeat it on the day of the CAT exam.
Avoid unwanted discussions with friends
One very important thing that must be kept in mind while only 45 days are left for CAT preparation 2022 is to have an unwanted discussion with friends as it might cause distractions. Each individual is different and their style of studying and grasping things is different. So if one’s friend has studied more than the other, it should not lead to anxiety or nervousness. Remember that at this stage of CAT preparation what is important is that one recalls whatever they have studied till now and remain confident about it.
CAT 2022 Exam Preparation in 45 Days - Evade Social Media
Though social media has become a good source of information, however, one must avoid it during the fag end of CAT 2022 preparation as it is sometimes intoxicating. Suppose one finds something interesting while browsing through the social media sites which are not part of one’s CAT preparation, then he might waste his or her time in watching it or analyzing it. This can lead to distraction and one might not get back their focus.
Remember, now is the time to remain calm and composed as whatever you have studied till now is done and now one cannot really turn around the table. Hence do not unnecessarily take stress about what one has not studied. Also, remember that now is the time to feel confident about whatever one has studied and not think about what they have not studied.
No need to ponder over the result of CAT 2022 or what will happen on the day of the CAT exam. In order to beat stress, candidates can mediate regularly, pursue their hobbies which can relax their mind, and exercise regularly as it helps in proper blood circulation to not only the brain but also to the body.
Top MBA Entrance Exams
Get full details on CAT exam analysis for slot 1, slot 2, and ...
CAT 2022 Response Sheet - CAT conducting body will release the...
How to Calculate CAT Percentile 2022 - Get to know the method ...
CAT Result 2022 - IIM Bangalore will declare the CAT 2022 Resu...
Questions related to CAT
gjgvhj bobbo ikb oob o oh ik kb be i kbyfhvvigivjj vhogivig
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
I did not self attest my obc certificate in cat application. what should I do?
Hope you are doing fine! Below are the categories who get benefits of reservation in CAT -
- As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the non - creamy layer (NC - OBC).
To avail the reservation benefits one must upload the catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration. In case of other mba colleges you might get chance to apply separately as many mba colleges take separate applications for admission after cat exam. But in case of IIMs candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application while registration for cat, during the selection process they need to produce the documents for verification. But in your case if you have not attached catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration you will be shortlisted as per general cutoff. Below I have provided you previous year cutoff for different IIMs.
- IIM Ahmedabad - 85 percentile
- IIM Bangalore - 85 percentile
- IIM Calcutta - 85 percentile
- IIM Lucknow - 90 percentile
- IIM Indore - 90 percentile
- IIM Kozhikode - 85 percentile
- IIM Amritsar - 85 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Sambalpur - 93 percentile
- IIM Trichy - 93 percentile
- IIM Raipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Ranchi - 93 percentile
- IIM Kashipur - 94 percentile
- IIM Vizag - 80 percentile
- IIM Udaipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Bodhgaya - 93 percentile
- IIM Shillong - 75 percentile
- IIM Sirmaur - 93 percentile
- IIM Rohtak - 95 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Jammu - 93 percentile
All the best :)
how to start the quantitative aptitude preparation topics for CAT exam?
Although there are many online resources for CAT 2022 candidates, for many of them, preparing for the CAT mathematical ability part is one of the most tough and challenging undertakings. The QA part is regarded by the majority of elite CAT scorers as one of the most unexpected and time-consuming. And for candidates without an engineering-related educational background, learning how to prepare for the CAT quantity ability is like cracking a hard nut.
For every detailed information on how to prepare for cat quantitative aptitude section, you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you.
what is CAT exam? full information about it
The Common Admission Test is the full name of the exam. A prominent national MBA entrance exam is being taken. A computer-based test will be used to administer the CAT 2022 exam. A little over 2.3 lakh students are anticipated to sign up for the CAT 2022. At 20 IIMs and more than 1,000 B-Schools in India, CAT 2022 will be held for MBA and PGDM admissions.
For more information you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you