Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Management Aptitude Test (B-MAT)
About B-MAT 2020
Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test or B-MAT 2020 is the entrance examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for admission to MBA (Dual Specialization) and MBA (HR) in various colleges affiliated to the University. It is a national-level postgraduate management aptitude test conducted once a year for admission to various MBA programmes in Pune, New Delhi, Sangli, Karad, Kolhapur and Solapur.
B-MAT 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Management Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||B-MAT|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
B-MAT 2020 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
21 Jan, 2020
Application - Start Date | Mode: Online
B-MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
At the time of seeking admission, students will be provisionally admitted to the programme subject to the production of the provisional eligibility certificate from the university:
- As per the eligibility criteria of B-MAT 2020, Student must be a graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks from a recognized University. In the case of SC/ST, the minimum aggregate is 45 percent. Students in the terminal year of their degree are also eligible to apply for B-MAT 2020.
- Students should have completed a minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). The students who have done their Graduation on a part-time or one-time sitting basis or on a two-year basis are not eligible.
- Students who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English must complete an orientation course in English to the Institute's satisfaction.
- Students should be Indian National.
B-MAT 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
Candidates will have to fill the online application form and pay an entrance fee using net banking or credit/debit card to appear for B-MAT 2020. Candidate must ensure that all the information provided during the online application process is correct since any request for change of information will not be considered. The application form for B-MAT 2020 is available on the official website of the university. Before filling the application form, a student should:
- Create his/her login credentials
- Keep a scanned image of a recent passport size photograph
- Keep a scanned image of his/her signature
Students should not forget to take a print out of the completed B-MAT 2020 application form along with the payment receipt.
|SC, General, OBC, ST||PWD||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 1700|
B-MAT 2020 Syllabus
English and comprehension
B-MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
B-MAT 2020 is an entrance examination of 250 marks consisting of two parts:
- Part A - Written examination of 200 marks
- Part B - Group Discussion and Personal Interview of 30 and 20 marks respectively
As per the exam pattern of B-MAT 2020, the duration of written examination is two and a half hours and it comprises of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with no negative marking for a wrong answer.
B-MAT Exam Pattern
|Mathematics at X level||30||30|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
B-MAT 2020 Admit Card
B-MAT 2020 admit card will be available on the official website after completion of the online application form and the payment of entrance fee. If the admit card is not available, the student will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card. Students are required to download and print a copy of the B-MAT admit card 2020, which contains the details related to the examination centre allocated. Students have the option of selecting an examination centre in their city for the B-MAT 2020. On the day of the examination, the student must appear half an hour early with the admit card of B-MAT 2020 and an authorised photo ID.
Documents Required at Exam
- Printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo ID: Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport
B-MAT 2020 Result
The result of B-MAT 2020, a combined merit list for all the participating institutes affiliated to Bharatiya Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), will be declared. The merit list will be released on the official website of the university along with all the Institutes of Management of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). B-MAT 2020 merit list is based on the 250 marks, including a written test of 200 marks and GD and PI of 50 marks, scored by the candidate in the B-MAT 2020. A separate merit list of B-MAT 2020 will be prepared for the Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota merit category.
B-MAT 2020 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
Students whose name are on the merit list, which is based on marks scored by the student in the B-MAT 2020, are invited for the counselling process. A student will be offered a seat in the Institute of his/her choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by the University for all the institutes and all the courses. It is the responsibility of the student to see his/her own merit number and appear for the B-MAT 2020 counselling at the centre of his/her choice.
The counselling for B-MAT 2020 will be held at the centres available in the information booklet. Failure to report for counselling on the respective date and time will result in cancellation of the student's claim to the seat. Students must note that inclusion of their name in the B-MAT 2020 merit list does not necessarily mean admission to the University. Admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and the student's choice of Institute. A student is required to furnish documents after scrutiny of which, he/she will be offered admission according to his/her rank and availability of seats.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth)
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended
- Affidavit regarding gap in education on Rs 100/ -stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students)
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 recent Passport size photographs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: B-MAT is conducted how many times in a year?
B-MAT is conducted twice in a year. As per B-MAT 2020 important dates, 1st and 2nd test dates will be notified
Question: What is the mode and duration of exam?
B-MAT 2020 will be conducted in online mode for a duration of 150 minutes.
Question: What are the courses offered?
Various courses are offered under Master of Business Administration program such as:
Information and Technology
Banking and Insurance
Questions related to B-MAT
admission process for MBA in Bharti vedhyapeeth institute of Management and entrepreneurship development pune..if in BMAT not get enough score for admission
Hi! Hope you are doing great! Well Bharti Vidyapeeth institute of management is pretty average college! the fees of the college are around 3.75 and the placements are decent here .. the package offered here is not more it is around 4-5 lakhs and most of the jobs here are for the sales sector! the admission is done on basis of CET exam which is an entrance exam though cutoffs are not big as compared to other college!
hope this helps!
all the best!
hope this helps you!