About B-MAT 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test or B-MAT 2019 is an entrance examination conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University for admission to MBA (Dual Specialization) and MBA (HR) in various colleges affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. It is a national level postgraduate management aptitude test conducted once a year for admission to various MBA programmes in Pune, New Delhi, Sangli, Karad, Kolhapur and Solapur.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
Download all details about B-MAT 2019Download Brochure
B-MAT 2019 Important Dates
|21 Feb, 2019 - 21 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
|25 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|07 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|22 Apr, 2019 - 28 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling | Mode: Offline and Online|
|02 Jul, 2019 (Tentative)||Others - Commencement of Classes - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
B-MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
At the time of seeking admission, students will be provisionally admitted to the programme subject to the production of the provisional eligibility certificate from the university:
- As per the eligibility criteria of B-MAT 2019, Student must be a graduate with a Bachelors or Masters Degree from any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized University. In the case of SC/ST, the minimum aggregate is 45%. Students in the terminal year of their degree are also eligible to apply for B-MAT 2019.
- Student should have completed a minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). The student who has done his/her graduation on a part-time or one-time sitting basis or on a two-year basis is not eligible.
- Students who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English must complete an orientation course in English to the Institute's satisfaction.
- Student should be an Indian National
B-MAT 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|ST, OBC, General, SC||PWD||Online||Transgender, Male, Female||₹ 2006|
Candidates have to fill the online application form and pay an entrance fee using net banking or credit/debit card to appear for B-MAT 2019. Candidate must ensure that all the information provided during the online application process is correct since any request for change of information will not be considered. The application form for B-MAT 2019 will be available on the official website of the university. Before filling the application form, a student should:
- create his/her login credentials
- have a scanned image of a recent passport size photograph
- have a scanned image of his/her signature
Student should not forget to take a print out of the completed B-MAT 2019 application form along with the payment receipt.
B-MAT 2019 Application Process
B-MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
B-MAT 2019 is an entrance examination of 250 marks consisting of two parts:
- Part A - written examination of 200 marks
- Part B - Group Discussion and Personal Interview of 30 and 20 marks respectively
As per the exam pattern of B-MAT 2019, the duration of written examination is two and a half hours and it comprises of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with no negative marking for a wrong answer:
B-MAT Exam Pattern
|Mathematics at X level||30||30|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40||40|
B-MAT 2019 Admit Card
B-MAT 2019 admit card will be available on the official website after completion of the online application form and the payment of entrance fee. If admit cards are not available immediately, the student will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card. Students are required to download and print a copy of the B-MAT admit card 2019, which contains the examination centre allocated to the student. Students have the option of selecting an examination centre in their city for the B-MAT 2019. On the day of the examination, the student must appear half an hour early with the admit card of B-MAT 2019 and an authorised photo ID.
Documents Required at Exam
- Printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo ID: Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport
B-MAT 2019 Result
Result of B-MAT 2019, a combined merit list for all the participating institutes affiliated to Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University, will be tentatively declared in the first week of April. The merit list will be released on the official website of the university along with all the Institutes of Management of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). B-MAT 2019 merit list is based on the 250 marks, including a written test of 200 marks and GD and PI of 50 marks, scored by the candidate in the B-MAT 2019. A separate merit list of B-MAT 2019 will be prepared for the Regular category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota merit category.
1 Colleges Accepting Admission
B-MAT 2019 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
Students whose name are on the merit list, which is based on marks scored by the student in the B-MAT 2019, are invited for the counselling process. A student will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bharati Vidyapeeth University for all the institutes and all the courses. It is the responsibility of the student to see his/her own merit number and appear for the B-MAT 2019 counselling at the centre of his/her choice. Counselling for B-MAT 2019 will be held at the centres available in the information booklet. Failure to report for counselling on the respective date and time will result in cancellation of the student's claim to the seat. Students must note that inclusion of their name in the B-MAT 2019 merit list does not necessarily mean admission to the university. Admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular programme and the student's choice of Institute. A student is required to furnish documents after scrutiny of which, he/she will be offered admission according to his/her rank and availability of seats.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the University from which the candidate has passed the last examination.(other than Bharati Vidyapeeth)
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs 100/ -stamp paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students)
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 recent Passport size photographs
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Offline|
|Relevant Links:||Official Website Link Click Here|
Questions related to B-MAT
News and Articles
B-MAT 2017 will be conducted on March 26. Get here all details about BVP B-MAT 2017 suc...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile