Top B-schools in India offering affordable MBA
Top B-Schools in India Offering Affordable MBA - There are many B-schools in India offering an affordable MBA program in various specializations. Those students who are looking for same can check this page to know the name of the best MBA colleges in India.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
Top B-schools in India offering affordable MBA
The fee for the top MBA colleges in India such as IIMs, XLRI, MDI, IIFT, NMIMS are among the highest, starting at Rs. 15 lakh and above, and so it is important to know the MBA Colleges which have low fee and good placement records at the same time. Along with those, there are many other MBA colleges fees less than 1 lakhs. Despite securing high percentile, MBA aspirants are often in a dilemma to choose the right B-School owing to the high fee amount and a not so satisfactory Return of Investment (ROI). For example, for a top MBA colleges in India like IIM, the fee could be as high as Rs. 20 lakh. This means that the candidates have to rethink whether they must pursue Management studies or go for hefty MBA education loans to pay their B-School expenses. Apart from IIMs, there are many Top MBA colleges in india with low fees.
Fortunately, a dream of pursuing an MBA is not necessarily an expensive one because there are many B-schools across the country which offer an MBA program with various specializations that too with low fee structure along with an impressive ROI. With a fee of only Rs. 25,000 for a full-time two-year MBA programme, FMS Delhi continues to be the most economic MBA college in India with good placements and in turn, a high ROI. With top-level placements at par with the IIMs and average placement salary of Rs. 20.96 lakh in 2019, FMS Delhi takes the cake! As per the fee structure, Careers360 has compiled a list of the top B-schools in India which not only offer affordable MBA programmes at a low fee, but also have a promising future ahead in terms of career prospects and placement trends.
Ongoing MBA Admission 2021
Best MBA Colleges in India with Low Fees
Flagship Program Name
Course/Tuition Fee (in Rs.)
Average Salary Package (Rs. Lakh Per Annum)
Full Time MBA
MFC / MBE
13 to 14
MBA in HRM and LR
For Maharashtra candidates- MAH CET
For OMC: CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/ MAH CET
For Maharashtra state candidates: 1.32 lakh
For all other state candidates: 1.33 lakh
CAT / CMAT / GMAT / XAT
12,35,850- Tuition Fees
Top MBA Entrance Exams
B-School Accepting CAT Scores - Location-wise
Top B-schools with Low Fees
1. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi - Current tuition fee Rs 20,960
Established in the year 1954, the fee for a Two-Year Full-time MBA programme in FMS is regulated by Delhi University (DU). This is one of those MBA colleges fees less than 5 lakhs. The fee structure has remained the same around Rs.10,000 per annum with the total cost including food and accommodation not exceeding Rs.1 lakh for two years. In 2019, FMS Delhi witnessed an average salary of Rs. 20.96 LPA and has topped the charts in the most affordable B-schools in India which are high on Return of Investment. FMS is amongst the top MBA colleges in India with low fees.
FMS considers CAT scores for admission to its MBA programme and the cutoff is around 98.00+ percentile. Finding a good placement is no concern at this Red Building of Dreams and top recruiters include EY Consulting, Accenture Strategy, Star India, ITC, IBM, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, ICICI Bank, RBL Bank, Reliance among others. The institute is part of one of the premier Universities world – the University of Delhi with some of the finest faculty. FMS is considered to be the best MBA colleges in India with low fees. FMS also hosts a part-time MBA programme where candidates with work experience can join.
Resource Links for Online MBA
2. Department of Financial Studies (DFS), Delhi University (DU) – Current Fee Rs. 26,000
DFS offers two full year MBA Programmes -MBA in Financial Management and MBA in Business Economics with the number of seats as 32 and 82 respectively. Selection is on the basis of CAT score in DFS. The average placement salary as of 2019 was Rs. 9.2 LPA. Top recruiters for placements at DFS include Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, American Express among many others.
3. Delhi School of Economics (DSE), Delhi University (DU) – Current Fee Rs. 36,000
For a fee as low as Rs.18,000 per annum, DSE offers Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business (IB) and Human Resource Development (HRD) in a Full-Time Two-Year Course. It accepts CAT score for admission into 146 seats. Numbers of seats for MBA(IB) and MBA(HRD) is 75 (62+13) for each Program. The average Placement for the MBA programmes was Rs.13 to 14 LPA for 2019 batch.
4. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai – Current fees Rs. 1 Lakh
TISS Mumbai is known for the Human Resources Management programme. The placements of roughly up to Rs. 20.06 LPA average salary, location, reasonable course etc., thereby producing hundreds of polished students every year. Admission is based on the TISSNET score. The entire cost of MBA at TISS is approximately Rs. 2.38 lakh including accommodation/hostel fees.
5. Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), Pune University - Current fee Rs 1.3 lakh
Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) has a slightly higher fee for candidates Outside Maharashtra State (OMS). While the fee for Maharashtra candidates stands at Rs.66,194 for one year (2018-19 session), the fee for All India candidates for flagship two year MBA is Rs.66,694 for the same. Reserved candidates such as SC/ST/OBC are charged Rs. 32,500 per annum. The qualifying exam for PUMBA also has a slightly different structure. For Maharashtra candidates, students have to qualify the MAH CET exam. For Outside Maharashtra Candidates (OMS), students can apply through CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/MAH CET.
Founded in the year 1971, PUMBA is one of the first management institutes in India and is a pioneer by itself. Recently, the university has been granted the highest rating by the National Council of Assessment and Accreditation (Bangalore). The University is also recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) as University of Potential Excellence. Average placement salary recorded in 2019 was Rs. 7.06 LPA.
6. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai – 12,35,850- Tuition Fees for PGDM Programme
The Two-Year MMS Programme is quite economical costing just a meagre fee of Rs.2.04 lakh. However, the cost for Full-time MBA flagship course at SIMSR, Mumbai falls on the higher side, i.e. around Rs.11 lakh. K J Somaiya has consistently ranked among top 25 management institutes and top 10 private sector B-schools in India. All the programmes at K J Somaiya are approved by AICTE, MHRD, Govt. of India and the University of Mumbai. The intake for the programme is 121 seats with 50 percent seats reserved for Gujarati Linguistic Minority. The Two Year Full-Time Programme under autonomy is spread across six trimesters. Placement 2019 recorded an Average salary of Rs. 10.05 LPA and highest salary of Rs.24 LPA. Top Recruiters in Placement 2019 include Google, HUL, GEP, HSBC, Amazon, Invesco, Crisil, Citi Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, SAP, Deloitte, Accenture, Capgemini. The B-school accepts CAT, XAT and CMAT scores in admission.
Below is a list of top MBA colleges in India with low fees but with a slightly higher fee to help students in arranging for the MBA Programme.
Top B-schools with fee below Rs. 10 lakh
Flagship Program Name
Course/Tuition Fee (in Rs.)
Average Salary Package (in Rs. Lakh Per Annum)
CAT/ XAT/ MAH CET/CMAT
Full time Masters in Management Studies (MMS)
PGDIM/PGDISEM, Fellowship Program, PGDIE, PGDMM and PGDPM.
Full Time MBA
DMS, IIT Roorkee
2 years PGDM
2 Years Full-Time MBA/ MMS
1. Jamuna Lal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai - Current fee Rs 6 lakh
JBIMS suddenly twisted its fee structure in 2019. From what used to be Rs.1.02 lakh for the flagship MMS programme, the revised fees will be Rs 3 lakh per annum for General Category from the year 2019-20 onwards. The fee for NRI students will be double of the General category, i.e. Rs 12 lakh for the Two-Year MMS Flagship.
Despite a 300% fee hike, the fee for the flagship MMS 2019-21 will not go much higher as compared to other top B-schools. JBIMS, Mumbai has stuck to its intake of 120 students per year and accepts MAH-CET, CAT and now CMAT scores as well. Surprisingly, the core faculty consists of only eight permanent members on its roll. Placement in 2019 at JBIMS has recorded an average salary of Rs. 18.91 LPA and highest salary of Rs 30 LPA. The top recruiting companies at JBIMS include Accenture, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, P&G among many others.
2. National Institute of Industrial Engineering, or NITIE, Mumbai – Current fee Rs.7 lakh
This government-subsidised school charges Rs. 7 lakh for two-year postgraduate programmes offered in three specialisations —industrial management, information technology management, and safety and environmental management. Students get admission on the basis of the Common Admission Test, or CAT scores. The selection procedure is based on a cutoff of 98 percentile and above followed by group discussion and personal interview. However, NITIE only admits graduate engineers to its MBA programmes.
NITIE also offers one of the best returns on investment—the placement packages grossly overshadowing the paltry fees. In 2019, the school selected 174 of the more than 10,000 candidates who applied, giving it an acceptance rate of 1.7 percent. Deloitte, Amazon, Coca-Cola, Flipkart, Nestle, Mars and Marico are among the top recruiting companies of NITIE graduates. Average placement salary recorded in 2019 was Rs. 19.77 LPA.
3. Department of Management Studies (DMS) at IIT Delhi, Delhi – Current fees Rs. 8 lakh
MBA at IIT Delhi is comparable to the best MBA programmes that are available in the world-class business schools. A Two-Year Full-time MBA/PGDM costs Rs.8 lakh. Admission is secured on the basis of CAT score. Department of Management at IIT Delhi was established in 1997 spanning an area of 320 acres including 13 hostels. DMS IIT Delhi is approved by UGC, AICTE and NBA. The average placement salary went up to Rs 16.54 LPA for Batch of 2017-19. Some of the leading recruiters were American Express, Citi Bank, JP Morgan Chase, ICICI Bank, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Infosys, ONGC etc.
4. Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee – Current fee Rs 8.24 lakh
DMS at IIT Roorkee offers MBA specializations in Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Marketing and Operations Management. It is approved by AIC, AICTE and NAAC. DMS, IIT Roorkee accepts CAT score for Admission into its two-year flagship PGDM programme. It is regarded as a public autonomous institute. This means us that the course offered by this college is primarily PGDM and the course curriculum is set by the college itself within the guidelines of the regulatory authority. The average salary package picked up by students during placements in 2019 was Rs. 9.18 LPA. Top recruiters are P&G, Deloitte, EY, Cognizant, McKinsey etc.
5. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSoM), IIT Bombay – Current fee Rs 8.30 lakh
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay offers a full-time flagship Master of Management degree for 8.15 lakh. Admission is based on CAT score. The hostel fees is an additional Rs.19,000. SJMSOM recorded an average placement salary of Rs. 25.18 LPA in 2019 and the top recruiters include Axis Bank, Accenture, Bisleri, Goldman Sachs, ICICI, Nestle, PwC and many more.
Besides these Central and private MBA colleges, there are other State colleges which offer Management programmes at a low cost. Here is the list of the State universities offering MBA at affordably low fees.
Top University B-schools offering affordable MBA
Flagship Program Name
Course/Tuition Fee (in Rs.)
Average Salary Package (in Ra. Lakh per Annum)
MBA, specialisation in Agri-Business and International Business also offered
6 to 7
Institute of Business Management, Jadavpur University
CAT / XAT
MBA in Forest Management
1. Institute of Management, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – Current fee Rs 98,888
IMS BHU has A Full-Time MBA of Two-Years, MBA in Agri-Business Programme and MBA in International business to offer at a price as low as Rs. 98,888. The fee for Agri-Business is even lower – Rs. 61,534. In order to secure admission to IMS BHU, a valid CAT score is required followed by the institute's own selection procedures. Shortlisted candidates for admission to IMS BHU are called for group discussion based on the percentile in CAT Entrance. The B-school has a total of 42 seats. Adani Group, Amazon, Bandhan Bank, Berger Paints, Bosch Ltd, Coffee Day Group, ICICI Prudential, Infosys, State Bank of India, TCS, Wipro are amongst the top recruiters. The average salary package recorded in 2019 was Rs. 6 to 7 LPA.
2. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata – Current fee Rs 6 lakh
Established in 1953, it is the first institute in India to offer an MBA degree. IISWBM's Full-time two-year MBA programme is affiliated to AICTE. Admission in IISWBM is secured on the basis of CAT / MAT Score. Average placement salary is Rs. 4.5 LPA as of 2019 and top recruiters include Adani Group, Airtel, Axis Bank, CITI Bank, Hindustan Unilever, HSBC, IBM, Infosys, ITC, KPMG, Novartis, PwC, TCS, Vodafone, Wipro among many others.
3. Institute of Business Management, Jadavpur University – Current fee Rs 3.1 lakh
Jadavpur University affiliated Institute of Business Management is a product of century-old National Council of Education, Bengal and was established on 11 March 1905. The institute considers CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/WBJEMAT scores followed by GD-PI or JEMAT scores (through counselling) for MBA admission. The current fee for the two-year course is Rs. 3,10,025. Among the leading companies who attend placement sessions at IBM, Jadavpur University is Airtel, Bisleri, Capgemini, KPMG, PwC, Titan and many other top firms.
4. Pune Institute of Business Management - Current fee Rs 4.5 lakh
Pune Institute of Business Management is one of the prestigious institutes for management education in Pune. The AICTE Approved MBA course offered here for two years costs Rs. 4.5 lakh and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. PIBM Pune allows admission through counselling based on the rank obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT/PIBM's Aptitude Test. For campus placement, a decent number of companies visit the PIBM Pune campus like Amazon, Cognizant, Genpact, Globe Op, IBM, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL), Infosys, Mahindra & Mahindra, NTPC, Wipro, Accenture, TCS etc. The course has a total intake of 120 seats. The average placement salary here is around Rs. 6 LPA.
5. Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal – Current fee Rs 4.80 lakh
A Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management from IIFM, Bhopal costs Rs. 2.4 lakh per annum. Admission is basis CAT / XAT score. The hostel fee is also quite affordable at Rs. 18,000 per annum. IIFM Bhopal has an intake of 120 seats in MFM course out of which 57 are meant for General category and the rest for SC / ST. Axis Bank, BAIF Development Research Foundation Pune, BILT, CARE, Crompton Greaves, Dr Reddys LaboratoriesLtd, Ernst & Young, WWF, Yes Bank and many more top-notch companies recruit graduates from IIFM and the average salary in this B-school offered is Rs. 6.97 lakh.
MBA colleges fees less than 1 lakh
- FMS New Delhi: Faculty of Management Studies
- Delhi School of Economics (DSE)-Delhi University
- University School of Management Studies (USMS) – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Top Colleges in India offering Management Courses
CAT Result 2022 - IIM Bangalore will declare the CAT 2022 Resu...
CAT previous year’s question papers with Solutions - Candidate...
Top MBA Colleges 60 Percentile in CAT 2022 - Find here a List ...
Top Colleges In India Accepting CAT Score - Candidates can che...
CAT 2022- View all details about CAT 2022 exam dates, exam pat...
Questions related to CAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
I did not self attest my obc certificate in cat application. what should I do?
Hope you are doing fine! Below are the categories who get benefits of reservation in CAT -
- As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the non - creamy layer (NC - OBC).
To avail the reservation benefits one must upload the catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration. In case of other mba colleges you might get chance to apply separately as many mba colleges take separate applications for admission after cat exam. But in case of IIMs candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application while registration for cat, during the selection process they need to produce the documents for verification. But in your case if you have not attached catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration you will be shortlisted as per general cutoff. Below I have provided you previous year cutoff for different IIMs.
- IIM Ahmedabad - 85 percentile
- IIM Bangalore - 85 percentile
- IIM Calcutta - 85 percentile
- IIM Lucknow - 90 percentile
- IIM Indore - 90 percentile
- IIM Kozhikode - 85 percentile
- IIM Amritsar - 85 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Sambalpur - 93 percentile
- IIM Trichy - 93 percentile
- IIM Raipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Ranchi - 93 percentile
- IIM Kashipur - 94 percentile
- IIM Vizag - 80 percentile
- IIM Udaipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Bodhgaya - 93 percentile
- IIM Shillong - 75 percentile
- IIM Sirmaur - 93 percentile
- IIM Rohtak - 95 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Jammu - 93 percentile
All the best :)
how to start the quantitative aptitude preparation topics for CAT exam?
Although there are many online resources for CAT 2022 candidates, for many of them, preparing for the CAT mathematical ability part is one of the most tough and challenging undertakings. The QA part is regarded by the majority of elite CAT scorers as one of the most unexpected and time-consuming. And for candidates without an engineering-related educational background, learning how to prepare for the CAT quantity ability is like cracking a hard nut.
For every detailed information on how to prepare for cat quantitative aptitude section, you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you.
what is CAT exam? full information about it
The Common Admission Test is the full name of the exam. A prominent national MBA entrance exam is being taken. A computer-based test will be used to administer the CAT 2022 exam. A little over 2.3 lakh students are anticipated to sign up for the CAT 2022. At 20 IIMs and more than 1,000 B-Schools in India, CAT 2022 will be held for MBA and PGDM admissions.
For more information you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you
Hello , i have completed btech but i have 3 supply and if i manage to complete all by next year & if the results are not published by the time pg entrance notification is out , can i apply for pg ? also write exam SSC CGL ?
Firstly you need to clear all your three supply, there are many universities which does offer admission provisionally as final year candidates too are eligible to apply, so you have to check out the exact details by visiting the official website, coming to SSC CGL you need to attain the required educational qualifications by the specific date as mentioned in the official notification, and unless you clear the supply, you won't be able to apply for the same,
When it comes to job profiles of SSC CGL, there are only three posts which have specific criteria pertaining to it which are as follows;
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer : essential qualification is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, desirable qualification is ca/cma/cs/mcom/mba(finance),masters in business economics and masters in business studies
Junior Statistical Officer : Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% marks in maths at 10+2 level or graduation in any subject with statisics as a subject in all the three years of graduation.
Statistical Investigator Grade II ; Bachelor's degree in any discipline with statisics as a subject in all the three years of graduation.
Assistant in NCLAT ; The desirable qualification is passed degree in law from a recognized university,
Research Assistant in NHRC ; The desirable qualification is passed degree in law/human rights from a recognized university, a minimum of one year research experience from a recognized university is required.
Other than aforementioned posts, others only have eligibility criteria of passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.