TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos & Don’ts
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos & Don’ts: Kakatiya University will hold the TS ICET exam on August 19 and 20 and has released instructions for candidates on its official website. The TS ICET 2021 exam preparation checklist - dos and don'ts are guidelines for all applicants to follow while appearing for the exam at the centres. The exam preparation checklist of TS ICET 2021 with dos and don’ts compiled from expert opinions and previous year's topper’s success mantras can be availed here.
Stay up-to date with TSICET News
TS ICET is a computer-based exam for M.B.A. and M.C.A. admissions at all the Telangana State Universities and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-22. TS ICET 2021 is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Ongoing MBA Admission 2021
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos and Don’ts -
Before starting to check the dos and don’ts for the TS ICET exam preparation, it is vital to have a few important things on hand. The TS ICET syllabus 2021 is one important factor that every candidate must have knowledge of. The second is the TS ICET 2021 exam pattern. Check the TS ICET 2021 Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos and Don’ts below.
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist
Dos for TS ICET Exam Preparation
Don’ts of TS ICET 2021 Exam Preparation
Exam Syllabus on hand
Study without a plan
Amicable study environment
A happy go lucky casual attitude
A good timetable and preparation plan
No time management
No practice schedules
Practice and review of preparation
Comparison with others
Sound and good health
Motivation and relaxation during breaks
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist Dos and Don’ts - in Detail
1. Exam Syllabus on hand - A good start is to gauge what to study and this means checking the TS ICET syllabus 2021. This allows students to know what topics to prepare to crack TS ICET successfully. The other step to take is to understand the TS ICET exam pattern to have an idea and plan the exam day in advance.
TS ICET Exam Syllabus
Section-A: Analytical Ability
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
Section-C: Communication Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
I. Arithmetical Ability
Part 1: Vocabulary
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
2. Problem Solving
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Details of TS ICET Exam Pattern 2021
Mode of test: Computer-based test
Medium: English, Telugu, and Urdu for Section-A & B of the TS ICET question paper. English only for Section-C.
Duration of TS ICET: 150 minutes
Total marks: 200
Total Questions: Section A and B have 75 questions and Section C has 50 questions
Qualifying Marks: 50
2. Amicable study environment: One of the most important dos in the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts is an amicable study environment. A silent atmosphere that allows the proper study of the subjects and enables proper preparation is very important to crack the exam. Noisy environment is a big “No Go,” for TS ICET 2021 preparation.
3. A good timetable and preparation plan: This is a vital section in the checklist of dos and doesn’t for TS ICET 2021 preparation. A good timetable that segregates preparation into study and practice is very crucial for success. No planning and haphazard preparation will lead to mediocre performance in the TS ICET exam.
4. Time management: This is one of the biggest factors for success in TS ICET. A proper preparation plan always includes time management such that a candidate studies the topics and then practices the same.
5. Practice and review of preparation: The TS ICET 2021 exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts would be incomplete with any mention of practice and review. Candidates must use the TS ICET question papers to practice and get familiar with the question paper. In addition, Kakatiya University has also released the TS ICET 2021 mock test which can be used to get an idea of what the exam day will be like.
6. Sound and good health: Without saying, this factor is one of the most important ones of the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts. In lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic, this becomes more important. Students should try to avoid mingling with people too often, adhere to social distancing norms, keep their masks on when outside the house and sanitize their hands as needed. In addition, good sleep, proper eating habits also contribute to the general well-being of students. To appear for and succeed in the TS ICET exam, it is vital to keep in good health all the time.
7. Motivation and relaxation during breaks: One of the lesser touted aspects of any exam preparation is motivation. Most students forget to relax also with the stress. Hence, relaxation, as well as motivation, are two must-dos from the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts. ” All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,” is one proverb that holds true. So students should take breaks in between as it's highly detrimental to continuously study for hours. The second factor is motivation. Many students look at the vast syllabus and get demoralized. Some get demoralized with their performance in the practice tests. It is at this time that they should rise and motivate themselves to overcome the small setbacks.
Other factors of the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts include the following
1. Don't compare with others. No two people are the same and therefore comparisons are wrong. Try to build on strengths and convert weaknesses into strengths.
2. Avoid procrastination. Do not delay what can be done today. Start with gusto and keep the momentum. The benefits are many with proper preparation.
Some of the other exercises that can be done are not really part of the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts. However, they are equally crucial as the end goal is MBA admissions in some of the leading BSchools in Telangana. Candidates may in their spare time create lists of the colleges accepting TS ICET scores and list them in the order of their preference.
Also, researching the specializations to choose is another good exercise that ought to be done while making the list of institutes accepting TS ICET scores.
Top MBA Entrance Exams
TS ICET Cutoff 2021 - Know the TS ICET exam important dates, v...
How to Prepare for TS ICET 2021 Exam's Communication Ability -...
Questions related to TSICET
will GITAM HYDERABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL accept tsicet score for admission into mba
Actually GITAM Hyderabad Business School does not accept TISCET score for admissions into MBA.
However,securing admission in MBA requires a valid score in CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/NMAT/GAT (https://collegedunia.com/exams/nmat) followed by a performance in GD and PI at the institute’s campus.
There are some colleges that accept TISCET score for MBA in Hyderabad:
I hope this helps
will Symboisis university hyderabad accept tsicet score for mba
A candidate aspiring to join an MBA programme offered by any Institute of Symbiosis International (Deemed University ) [SIU] has to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2021.
is there any free study material for preparation of tsicet 2021?
Kakatiya University on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education each year conducts TSICET . The last date to fill the application form is till 15th June.
To be eligible for this examination you should have completed your graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and for other category there is a 5% election relaxation. Click on the link below to know more about this
You should go through the syllabus more and more and should practice some sample papers and previous year papers to know the exam pattern.
Click on the link below to see previous year year question
what happens if if get nice rank in ICET and if i have an backlog in degree can i use the rank next year
ICET examination held in Telengana, Andhra Pradesh. Like ts icet, ap icet. You didn't mention which state examination you given.
And ICET examination result for admission valid only one year. So if you join through ICET examination in college then you have to give this examination next year also. Because you have backlog so you can't admission in this year and result validity only one year.
All the best.
do i really need a coaching for tsicet xam or else i can prepare by my own
I hope you are doing good. I would like to know you that this question can be answered only be self analysis. It depends on which level you are , your consistency in studying, you do have proper roadmap or not, a dedicated aspirant to do pair study with ,Time you are giving for the preparation .
In cracking the entrance, the most important thing is self study with pure dedication and consistency.
If you do think you can follow the above factors by your own then only prepare on your own otherwise go for coaching if you can afford the fees.
If you have any other doubt then you can always reach us to clear them :)
we are always available to help you out and guide you