TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos & Don’ts
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos & Don’ts: Kakatiya University will hold the TS ICET 2023 in the third week of August. The authorities will release the exam guidelines for candidates appearing for the test on the official website of TS ICET. All appearing for the exam must adhere to the instructions as laid during the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, TS ICET 2023. Also, candidates should follow some important do's and don'ts based on experts opinions and previous year's topper’s success mantras to ace this entrance exam with a significantly good score.
Stay up-to date with TSICET News
TS ICET is a state level computer-based exam for candidates seeking admission to M.B.A. and M.C.A. programmes at all the Telangana State Universities and their affiliated colleges. The test will be held in online mode. Kakatiya University, Warangal will conduct TS ICET 2023 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist: Dos and Don’ts -
Before going and look at the dos and don’ts for the TS ICET exam preparation, candidates should check syllabus and other important things. The TS ICET 2023 syllabus is one important factor for preparing for the test. All aspiring candidates should be familiar with that as the syllabus will help to know what to study and what not study. Besides, another important thing to know before preparing for the exam is TS ICET 2023 exam pattern. Once done with that, check important Dos and Don’ts below.
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist
Dos for TS ICET Exam Preparation
Don’ts of TS ICET 2023 Exam Preparation
Exam Syllabus on hand
Study without a plan
Amicable study environment
A happy go lucky casual attitude
A good timetable and preparation plan
No time management
No practice schedules
Practice and review of preparation
Comparison with others
Sound and good health
Motivation and relaxation during breaks
TS ICET Exam Preparation Checklist Dos and Don’ts - in Detail
1. Exam Syllabus on hand - A good start is to gauge what to study and this means checking the TS ICET syllabus 2023. This allows students to know what topics to prepare to crack TS ICET successfully. The other step to take is to understand the TS ICET exam pattern to have an idea and plan the exam day in advance.
TS ICET Exam Syllabus
Section-A: Analytical Ability
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
Section-C: Communication Ability
1. Data Sufficiency
I. Arithmetical Ability
Part 1: Vocabulary
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
2. Problem Solving
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Details of TS ICET Exam Pattern 2023
Mode of test: Computer-based test
Medium: English, Telugu, and Urdu for Section-A & B of the TS ICET question paper. English only for Section-C.
Duration of TS ICET: 150 minutes
Total marks: 200
Total Questions: Section A and B have 75 questions and Section C has 50 questions
Qualifying Marks: 50
2. Amicable study environment: One of the most important dos in the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts is an amicable study environment. A silent atmosphere that allows the proper study of the subjects and enables proper preparation is very important to crack the exam. Noisy environment is a big “No Go,” for TS ICET 2023 preparation.
3. Right timetable and preparation plan: This is a vital section in the checklist of dos and doesn’t for TS ICET 2023 preparation. A good timetable that segregates preparation into study and practice is very crucial for success. No planning and haphazard preparation will lead to mediocre performance in the TS ICET exam.
4. Time management: This is one of the biggest factors for success in TS ICET. A proper preparation plan always includes time management such that a candidate studies the topics and then practices the same.
5. Practice and review of preparation: The TS ICET 2023 exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts would be incomplete with any mention of practice and review. Candidates must use the TS ICET question papers to practice and get familiar with the question paper. In addition, Kakatiya University has also released the TS ICET 2023 mock test which can be used to get an idea of what the exam day will be like.
6. Healthy habit: Without saying, this factor is one of the most important ones of the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts. In lieu of the COVID-19 pandemic, this becomes more important. Students should try to avoid mingling with people too often, adhere to social distancing norms, keep their masks on when outside the house and sanitize their hands as needed. In addition, good sleep, proper eating habits also contribute to the general well-being of students. To appear for and succeed in the TS ICET exam, it is vital to keep in good health all the time.
7. Motivation and relaxation during breaks: One of the lesser touted aspects of any exam preparation is motivation. Most students forget to relax also with the stress. Hence, relaxation, as well as motivation, are two must-dos from the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts. ” All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,” is one proverb that holds true. So students should take breaks in between as it's highly detrimental to continuously study for hours. The second factor is motivation. Many students look at the vast syllabus and get demoralized. Some get demoralized with their performance in the practice tests. It is at this time that they should rise and motivate themselves to overcome the small setbacks.
Other factors of the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts include the following
1. Don't compare with others. No two people are the same and therefore comparisons are wrong. Try to build on strengths and convert weaknesses into strengths.
2. Avoid procrastination. Do not delay what can be done today. Start with gusto and keep the momentum. The benefits are many with proper preparation.
Some of the other exercises that can be done are not really part of the TS ICET exam preparation checklist of dos and don’ts. However, they are equally crucial as the end goal is MBA admissions in some of the leading BSchools in Telangana. Candidates may in their spare time create lists of the colleges accepting TS ICET scores and list them in the order of their preference.
Also, researching the specializations to choose is another good exercise that ought to be done while making the list of institutes accepting TS ICET scores.
Top MBA Entrance Exams
List of Colleges Accepting TS ICET MBA Scores - Kakatiya Unive...
How to Fill TS ICET Application Form 2023 - Know the step-by-s...
TS ICET Exam Dates 2023- Telangana State Council for Higher Ed...
TS ICET Answer Key 2023 - Kakatiya University will release the...
Questions related to TSICET
Hi, I got 3144 rank in TSICET,but Im a non local. suggest me best colleges with better placements for MCA in which i would get seat definitely.
In the cutoff of the TS ICET exam, the minimum marks that are required by the candidate to qualify for the admission process of the participating institutes will be released. As mentioned earlier the cutoff is 25 percent of the total marks allotted.
Mere qualification in the TS ICET test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
1. Appears for TS ICET Counseling at the notified Centers.
2. Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned.
3. Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
With the rank you're mentioning you can check out these colleges accepting TSICET scores for MCA
KU Arts and Science college
Auroras PG college MCA
Avanthi PG college
Mahatma Gandhi University College of Engineering and Technology
Vaageswari College of Engineering
RBVRR Institute of Technology
These are a few colleges you may get as per your rank but you should also check out some other good colleges accepting different Management entrance exams.
i got 30,000 rank in TS ICET which college is best for MBA I am bcd girls
You got good rank firstly , congrats for your rank. Basically for girls Osmania University is best. With your rank you can choose through counselling best colleges present in Telangana State. MBA colleges are in TS with need infrastructure and with good placements. For girls JNTU also best and choose good colleges through counselling.
I got 30k rank in TS ICET which college is best for MBA
Your profile suggests that its about TS EAMCET
This is difficult to predict because cut off / closing rank for colleges keeps changing every year depending upon several factors like
number of students which appeared in TS EAMCET
The difficulty level of the TS EAMCET examination
number of seats available for different branches
number of students from different categories i. e general/obc/sc/st etc
you can get the college information from the given link:
tsicet accepting top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad?
There are many top MBA colleges in Hyderabad which take admission from TSICET, some of the best are as follows:
BRAOU Hyderabad - Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad
CBIT Hyderabad - Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad
MRCET Hyderabad - Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
Food and Agri Business School, Hyderabad
Badruka College Post Graduate Centre, Hyderabad
Wesley PG College, Secunderabad
Bhavan's Vivekananda College of Science Humanities and Commerce, Secunderabad
St Anns College for Women, Hyderabad
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!
Tsicet previous question paper
TS ICET 2022 registrations are in online mode from April 6, 2022. If you are looking for TS ICET sample papers, you are download via this link, Download Paper .
We have provided the past year's Telangana ICET sample papers pdf. By solving the past year's TS ICET question papers, candidates will get better insight into the exam.
You can check the details about Tsicet on this link
I'm available if you need help with this.