CAT Login 2022 - Registration, Admit Card, Response Sheet, Answer Key
CAT Login 2022: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore provides the CAT 2022 login to the registered candidates. CAT login details are sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of candidates. An important detail that should be kept safely are CAT login ID and password that can be used to download CAT admit card, response sheet, answer key, CAT result 2022, etc.
In order to register, candidates were earlier required to enter the requisite details and submit them. Upon submission, the login for CAT 2022 is created and sent to your email and mobile number used for registering. Read the complete Careers360 article to know all the details related to CAT exam login such as how to create a login, retrieval of forgotten password, and the importance of login.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
CAT Login Credentials 2022
Candidates get a unique registration ID and a user-specific password upon registering for the CAT exam 2022. CAT login credentials are the most important information for candidates as they will be used at various stages of the entire CAT process, from application to result.
CAT user ID is 8 digit number that is unique and allotted to every candidate immediately after registration, while the CAT login password is a 7-digit number that is generated by the computer during the CAT registration process.
How to create a CAT Candidate Login 2022?
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore announced CAT 2022 registration date on July 31, 2022. Candidates could apply for CAT 2022 from August 3. The last date to apply was September 21, 2022. CAT 2022 will be conducted on November 27.
After creating the CAT login, the candidates have to log in again and fill in all the required details and register. Check out the steps below to learn how to register for the CAT 2022 exam.
Steps To Register for CAT 2022
To register for the CAT exam, students need to follow the below steps.
Step 1: Visit the official CAT website, iimcat.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the "Apply for CAT 2022" tab and then read the instructions.
Step 3: When registering for CAT 2022, candidates must provide the following information;
Name of the candidate
Date of birth
Email id and phone number
Aadhaar card number
Step 4: After entering the above information, click on the “Generate OTP” button.
Step 5: Mention the OTP received by the candidate and verify it
Step 6: After reading the instructions, click the checkbox and then click the 'Submit' tab
Trouble with Login of CAT 2022
In case the candidates forget/ lose his/her candidate login ID of CAT 2022 and CAT Login password and are facing a problem in login, then in such a case, they need to follow the steps that are listed below:
CAT 2022 - Forgot Login Password?
In case a candidate forgets their CAT Candidate Login 2022 credentials like Password, User ID, etc., they can recover it by following the steps below.
Click on the CAT Login portal.
Now find and visit the tab called “Forgot password”.
The verification code will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address/ mobile number.
Now click on the link sent to the registered mail id and reset the CAT login password.
CAT 2022 Login for filling out the Registration Form
Candidates who appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) were required to fill up the CAT application Form 2022 using their first registered login ID and password.
First, visit the official CAT 2022 website.
Next, click on the candidate login tab.
A new CAT login page will appear on the screen.
Enter the CAT Login credentials like ID and password and click the submit button.
Provide all required information in CAT Application Form 2022.
Recommended: Participate in CAT Mock Test 2022 in online mode.
Top MBA Entrance Exams
Importance of CAT Login 2022
Checkout the importance of CAT 2022 login here.
CAT 2022 Login to edit the application form
CAT Candidate Login 2022 is the most important information candidates should keep with them. They will need it several times - be it by filling out the application form or downloading admit card and result.
It can also be used for making corrections in CAT 2022 application form. By logging in using the login credentials, candidates can access their application form and make correction to the application form wherever required. The window to make changes in the CAT application form is meanwhile closed.
CAT 2022 Login to Download Admit Card
The admit card of CAT is available from October 27 onwards. To be able to download the CAT hall ticket, candidates will have to use their CAT login id and password which they will be directed to their personal page, wherein they will have to click on the admit card tab. Finally, CAT 2022 admit card should be downloaded in pdf format.
After downloading the admit card for CAT 2022, make sure all the important details are present in it or not. CAT Admit Card 2022 is an important document that candidates should take with them on the day of the exam, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
CAT Candidate Login 2022 on the day of the Exam
Candidates must specify the CAT login ID and password to log in to the computer provided to them on the day of the exam. This will enable them to access the questions asked in the different sections of CAT 2022 and the candidates will be able to answer them as per the instructions and guidelines provided.
Also Check: CAT 2022 exam day guidelines
Candidate login to download CAT Answer Key 2022
IIM Bangalore has released the CAT 2022 answer key on December 01. Also, the objection window is activated, and candidates use it to raise objections against any answer that they are not satisfied with till December 05. Candidates can download the answer key and question paper using their CAT exam login and password.
CAT 2022 Candidate Login to Download Result
Candidates will have to use their registered CAT login credentials and password to download the CAT result. The CAT result will most probably be issued in the second week of January 2023..
The result will be released in the form of a scorecard. CAT score will be valid for one year. The scorecard will include the overall score/ percentile and the sectional score/ percentile which the candidate scored in the exam.
B-Schools Accepting Scores - Location Wise
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CAT Login 2022 - Registration, Admit Card, Response Sheet, Answer Key
Question: If I have received a couple of passwords, then which one should I use to log in?
You must use the latest password you received to log in and verify or provide the required information.
Question: I have created a CAT login id and password and have made a mistake while filling the application form, is there any way to rectify it?
There are only sections where you can make changes in the CAT application form. If we follow the trends of the past year, you will get the opportunity to make changes in the photo, according to the guidelines laid down by the authorities.
Question: When can I register for CAT 2022?
IIM Bangalore released the notification for CAT 2022 registration on July 31, 2022 and registration started from August 3 till September 21, 2022.
Question: What do I do if I forget my CAT 2022 candidate login id and password?
IIMB provides the facility to recover a password or candidate login if one forgets or loses it. The verification code will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the candidate to be verified.
Question: What are the steps that need to be followed to register for CAT 2022?
First and foremost candidates have to generate the CAT Candidate Login ID and Password, after which they have to log in again and then fill in all the details in the CAT Application Form.
CAT 2022 Response Sheet - CAT conducting body released the CAT...
CAT Percentile Predictor 2022 - Predict your CAT percentile by...
IIM CAP 2023 - Common Admission Process is a selection process...
IIM Admission Criteria 2023-2025: Check the admission criteria...
Questions related to CAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
I did not self attest my obc certificate in cat application. what should I do?
Hope you are doing fine! Below are the categories who get benefits of reservation in CAT -
- As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the non - creamy layer (NC - OBC).
To avail the reservation benefits one must upload the catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration. In case of other mba colleges you might get chance to apply separately as many mba colleges take separate applications for admission after cat exam. But in case of IIMs candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application while registration for cat, during the selection process they need to produce the documents for verification. But in your case if you have not attached catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration you will be shortlisted as per general cutoff. Below I have provided you previous year cutoff for different IIMs.
- IIM Ahmedabad - 85 percentile
- IIM Bangalore - 85 percentile
- IIM Calcutta - 85 percentile
- IIM Lucknow - 90 percentile
- IIM Indore - 90 percentile
- IIM Kozhikode - 85 percentile
- IIM Amritsar - 85 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Sambalpur - 93 percentile
- IIM Trichy - 93 percentile
- IIM Raipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Ranchi - 93 percentile
- IIM Kashipur - 94 percentile
- IIM Vizag - 80 percentile
- IIM Udaipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Bodhgaya - 93 percentile
- IIM Shillong - 75 percentile
- IIM Sirmaur - 93 percentile
- IIM Rohtak - 95 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Jammu - 93 percentile
All the best :)
neetpg 2022 rank is 87k,st cat ,any possibility to get MD/MS seat in mp gov medical colg?
That's a too far rank...may be you could achieve seat in a private college...
To know rank college predictor, check out the link provided
And also stay updated through careers360.
Hope it helps .
Do we have any fees concessions in Mba by clearing exams like CAT, GMAT ETC
No. We don't get any fees concessions by clearing these entrance exams. Although if you have scored extremely well both in your entrance exams as well in your undergraduate, then you might get a scholarships from the universities. You can also apply for other outer scholarships that are given to the students that have good scores and talent.
Hi, what percentile an NC-OBC female candidate should aim in CAT 2022 to get into IIM Ahmedabad? My profile is : 95/97/83. And I am from Arts background.
See since you are from arts background, and you also have a good academic record (barring your graduation percentage), so you can get a call for interview even a slightly lower percentile.
According to the previous trends, you can easily get into IIM Ahmedabad even at a percentile in the range of 92 to 95, which is a safe estimate for your admission in the OBC NCL category.
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!