MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure
MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure: After the conduct of the exam and declaration of result, the MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure has started for the counselling rounds from Saturday, May 16, 2015. Candidates belonging to Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir and All India can register for the next round of application process. The last date for registration is Saturday, May 30, 2015 till 5 pm.
Latest: MAH CET 2016 Application Form starts from February 12, 2016, and MAH CET 2016 exam starts from March 12, 2016.
Candidates who had already registered for the MAH CET 2015 exam need not register once more. They can directly login through their registration ID and password. In case candidates forget their login credentials, they can retrieve it by clicking on 'I can't access my account' tab. The application fee is Rs. 1000.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test MBA 2015 entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education opened its late registration window for 2 days on Monday, March 2 and 3, 2015. Though, as per the earlier official notification, the application procedure for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) 2015 started from February 18 and was to continue till February 27, 2015. The Application procedure for the MAH CET 2015 is online for the candidates to register for the exam. The exam was conducted on March 14 and March 15, 2015. This article will give you detailed and step by step procedure for MAH CET 2015 application procedure.
Unlike the previous years, where MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure was both online and offline, this year onwards, the process is entirely online. The application fee for MAH CET 2015 is Rs.1000 for General category candidates and Rs. 800 for reserved category candidates.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for MAHCET 2015 and Other Management Entrances Preparation, Counseling and College Selection.
How to Fill MAH CET 2015 Application Form:
1. Fill your registration details.
2. Fill candidate type details.
3. Fill Home University and Reservation details.
4. Fill Qualification details.
5. Fill All India Exam details.
6. Selection of MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 date and city preferences.
7. Upload Scanned Images.
8. Pay Application Fee.
Instructions for Registered Candidates
1. Candidates who have already registered should login using their Application ID and password.
2. In case you forget your application ID and password, you can retrieve that by clicking on the link which reads 'I can't access my account?'
3. DTE advises the candidates not to disclose or share your password with anybody. DTE will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure – Payment of Fee
The application fee has to be paid at any Axis Bank branch in cash through e-Challan as per schedule during working hours of the bank. The candidate can also pay the application fee online by Internet Payment, Credit/Debit Card for which the service charge will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
The application fee according to the categories is given in the following table.
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/foreign nationals/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories, [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.
Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made. Applicants should note that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage.
The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Application Form for CET through candidate login by himself/herself from the place convenient to him/her.
MAH CET 2015 Application Form Procedure - Points to note
1. Maharashtra and J & K migrant candidates applying for the All India seats are not required to pay extra fees. Such candidates are required to submit only one MAH CET 2015 Application Form as Maharashtra and J & K migrant candidate will be required to select the choice as interested to apply for All India seat.
2. All India candidates who have appeared for CAT 2014, XAT 2015, CMAT 2014-15, MAT 2014-15, ATMA and GMAT are also required to apply online.
3. If fees paid through Challan, Candidates will receive Receipt of Payment of fees as “candidate’s copy”. Candidates are required to produce the receipt of the payment of fees at the time of confirmation of submission of CAP application form for admission at the ARC and therefore the candidates are instructed to carefully preserve the receipts of the payment for further use.
4. All India candidates who wish to apply for admission through CAP only on the basis of percentile score of CAT 2014, CMAT 2014-15, GMAT, MAT February 2014, XAT 2015, ATMA, against All India seats will have to compulsorily register for MAH CET. However the Hall Ticket for MAH CET shall not be issued to such candidates. Such candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
5. Candidates shall be asked to enter preferences for the CET center, as per the seat availability CET centers shall be offered to the candidates. This directorate reserves the right of allocation of CET Centers to the candidate in unavoidable circumstances.
Stay tuned to bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates on MAHCET
MAH CET MBA application form 2021 will be available in online ...
Preparation Tips for MAH MBA CET 2021 - Amol Kokate, Assistant...
Questions related to MAH MBA CET
Those who will give CMAT 2021 , are they eligible for sitting in MH CET CAP COUNSELLING? If we are not giving mh cet exam?
Hope you are doing well!
CMAT and MH CET CAP are 2 different examination. CMAT examination provides MBA/ PGDM colleges all over India whereas MH CET CAP provides admission to the MBA/MMS Institutes of state of Maharashtra only!
To sit for counselling session of MH CET CAP a candidate needs to clarify that very examination along with the cut-off.
For more information kindly visit https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/mah-cet-mba-cap
is MAH MBA CET exam accepted by PUMBA?
Yes Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune accepts MAH MBA CET for admissions. Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune was established in the year 1971 and is a co-ed college. For Maharashtra candidates, students have to qualify MH-CET exam. For Outside Maharashtra Candidates (OMS), students can apply through CMAT/CAT/MH-CET.
- Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
i got 69.04 percentile in MAH MBA CET which college should I go in Pune ,mumbai , aurangabad.?
Rakshit, your percentile is quite low, so there are no chances to get into top colleges at all.
As per previous years records, you can join following colleges
1. MAEER MIT college of engineering pune
2. Shree Chanakya Edu. Society’s Indira School Of Business Studies, Tathwade
3. Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mumbai
4. Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Malad (W), Mumbai
Also, for more information kindly visit our page at
I am getting a feeling that after medical cap rounds DTE will begin Mah MBA CET 2020 Cap rounds. what do you guys think?
Due to corona crisis there is a delay and the dates are not yet notified for MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2020 counselling. We cannot speculate anything now because the safety is a matter of concern. The schedule will be announced soon for that you may have to wait and check for updates and news regularly.
I got 69 percentile in MAH MBA CET 2020 which collages i should apply in pune.
You can consider the following colleges in Pune: -
- PUMBA (Department of Management Sciences University of Pune)
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research (DYPIMR), Pimpri, Pune
- Sri Balaji University Pune
- IIMS Pune: International Institute of Management Studies
- MIT School of Telecom Management (MITSOT)
- Pune Institute of Business Management