MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure: After the conduct of the exam and declaration of result, the MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure has started for the counselling rounds from Saturday, May 16, 2015. Candidates belonging to Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir and All India can register for the next round of application process. The last date for registration is Saturday, May 30, 2015 till 5 pm.Latest: MAH CET 2016 Application Form starts from February 12, 2016, and MAH CET 2016 exam starts from March 12, 2016.
Candidates who had already registered for the MAH CET 2015 exam need not register once more. They can directly login through their registration ID and password. In case candidates forget their login credentials, they can retrieve it by clicking on 'I can't access my account' tab. The application fee is Rs. 1000.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test MBA 2015 entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education opened its late registration window for 2 days on Monday, March 2 and 3, 2015. Though, as per the earlier official notification, the application procedure for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) 2015 started from February 18 and was to continue till February 27, 2015. The Application procedure for the MAH CET 2015 is online for the candidates to register for the exam. The exam was conducted on March 14 and March 15, 2015. This article will give you detailed and step by step procedure for MAH CET 2015 application procedure.
Unlike the previous years, where MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure was both online and offline, this year onwards, the process is entirely online. The application fee for MAH CET 2015 is Rs.1000 for General category candidates and Rs. 800 for reserved category candidates.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for MAHCET 2015 and Other Management Entrances Preparation, Counseling and College Selection.
In order to register for MAH CET 2015, you have to first visit the DTE official website.
How to Fill MAH CET 2015 Application Form:
1. Fill your registration details.
2. Fill candidate type details.
3. Fill Home University and Reservation details.
4. Fill Qualification details.
5. Fill All India Exam details.
6. Selection of MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2015 date and city preferences.
7. Upload Scanned Images.
8. Pay Application Fee.
Instructions for Registered Candidates
1. Candidates who have already registered should login using their Application ID and password.
2. In case you forget your application ID and password, you can retrieve that by clicking on the link which reads 'I can't access my account?'
3. DTE advises the candidates not to disclose or share your password with anybody. DTE will not be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
MAH CET 2015 Application Procedure – Payment of Fee
The application fee has to be paid at any Axis Bank branch in cash through e-Challan as per schedule during working hours of the bank. The candidate can also pay the application fee online by Internet Payment, Credit/Debit Card for which the service charge will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fee.
The application fee according to the categories is given in the following table.
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/foreign nationals/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories, [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.
Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made. Applicants should note that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage.
The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Application Form for CET through candidate login by himself/herself from the place convenient to him/her.
MAH CET 2015 Application Form Procedure - Points to note
1. Maharashtra and J & K migrant candidates applying for the All India seats are not required to pay extra fees. Such candidates are required to submit only one MAH CET 2015 Application Form as Maharashtra and J & K migrant candidate will be required to select the choice as interested to apply for All India seat.
2. All India candidates who have appeared for CAT 2014, XAT 2015, CMAT 2014-15, MAT 2014-15, ATMA and GMAT are also required to apply online.
3. If fees paid through Challan, Candidates will receive Receipt of Payment of fees as “candidate’s copy”. Candidates are required to produce the receipt of the payment of fees at the time of confirmation of submission of CAP application form for admission at the ARC and therefore the candidates are instructed to carefully preserve the receipts of the payment for further use.
4. All India candidates who wish to apply for admission through CAP only on the basis of percentile score of CAT 2014, CMAT 2014-15, GMAT, MAT February 2014, XAT 2015, ATMA, against All India seats will have to compulsorily register for MAH CET. However the Hall Ticket for MAH CET shall not be issued to such candidates. Such candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
5. Candidates shall be asked to enter preferences for the CET center, as per the seat availability CET centers shall be offered to the candidates. This directorate reserves the right of allocation of CET Centers to the candidate in unavoidable circumstances.
Stay tuned to bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates on MAHCET
How to fill MAH CET MBA Application Form 2020 - Know all the steps to fill the MAH CET (MBA CET) ...
MAH CET Exam Centres 2020 - Check out all the details regarding MAH CET 2020 Examination centre: ...
MAH CET Result Analysis 2019 - The complete MAH CET MBA result analysis and comparison will be re...
Know the preparation tips from toppers along with best study material and books for MAH CET MBA 2...
DTE Maharashtra is conducting MAH CET 2017 on March 4 and 5 in computer based mode. Around 90,000...
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. It is a state level exam and for applicable for undergraduate students. The programmes offered are 3- year LLB course and 5-year integrated law course. It is an online objective type paper.
For preparation of the exam, you need to know the schedule of the applications to understand your planning and how to schedule your time-table.
For 5 year LLB:-
The application starts 20, Jan 2020
The application ends 2nd March, 2020
The exam will be on April 12, 2020
The results will be declared on 28th April, 2020
For 3 year LLB:-
The application starts 19th March, 2020
The application ends 6th May, 2020
The exam will be on 28th June, 2020
The results will be declared on 14th July, 2020
So, this means that if you are applying for 3 year LLB, you have more time to prepare and so you must schedule your studies within that time limit and vice versa.
The next step towards preparation is knowing the exam paper pattern and syllabus.
There will be 150 questions in the exam which will be objective-type. There will be no negative marking and each correct answer will be give 1 mark. The duration of the paper will be 120 minutes/ 2 hours.
The syllabus is as follows:
1. Legal aptitude and legal reasoning (30 marks) :
2. General Knowledge and Current affairs (40 marks) :
3. Logical and analytical reasoning (30 marks):
4. English (30 marks) :
5. Maths (50 marks) :
For get a hang of both of these things, solve previous years question papers and mock tests given online.
Some more things to remember:
Hope this helps. All the best!
There is no information regarding general EWS category option in MHTCET 2020. The start date of online registration starts from Jan 7th till 29th Feb.
Date of examination will be on 13th April( Group wise shifts will be announced later)
If anything regarding general Ews category you can find it on notification board on the official website
I hope it helps
You can refer to the MHT CET Knockout course which is an exhaustive E-learning program for the complete preparation of April’20 MHT CET.
Features of the course are:
Adaptive time table
Smart Study Material
1200+ Booster - Most Asked Concepts
1000+ Kadha - Most Difficult Concepts
15000+ Chapter wise Questions
Mock Test Series
Chapter wise Test (Unlimited)
Subject wise Test (Unlimited)
Full Mock Test (Unlimited)
Check the detailed information using the link below:
Your MAHACET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile