About JKLU-MET 2019
JK Lakshmipat University Management Entrance Test, popular as JKLU MET is conducted by JK Lakshmipat University for admission of candidates to the JKLU Pinnacle MBA programme offered by the university itself. JKLU MET 2019 will be conducted by the University for the MBA admission of 2019-21 batches. As per the eligibility criteria of the JKLU MET 2019, candidates should be graduates in any discipline from a recognised institute or university with 50 per cent aggregate marks. For admissions, aspirants should either appear for JKLU MET 2019 or any one of the national level MBA entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA etc.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur|
Download all details about JKLU-MET 2019Download Brochure
JKLU-MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The JKLU MET 2019 eligibility criteria have been formulated by JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur. Aspirants need to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria of JKLU MET 2019 in order to appear for the exam.
- Candidates should obtain a minimum of 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA score in a three-year bachelor ’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent across disciplines from a recognised University/Institute.
- Students appearing in the final examination of bachelor's degree will be eligible to apply as well. However, one needs to produce their qualifying certificate for the final admission.
JKLU-MET 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- JKLU MET Admit Card
- Photo ID
1 Colleges Accepting Admission
Qualifying Marks Trend
JKLU-MET 2019 Counselling
After qualifying the JKLU MET or any other national management entrance examination, aspirants need to undergo the process of offline counselling procedure.
The selection of candidates will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps being performed by the officials. They are -
- Aspirants will be first shortlisted based on their scores in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/JKLU MET, previous academic performance and preliminary interactions with the admissions team at JKLU.
- Next, the shortlisted candidates will go through two rounds of interviews with senior leaders at the Institute. However, candidates will go through the second round of interview only upon clearing the first round.
- The final selection will be done through an overall evaluation of merit and the quality of interactions during the personal interview sessions.