Stay up-to date with SRMJEEM News
About SRMJEEM 2023
Latest Update: SRM University, Chennai has started SRMJEEM registration 2023, seeking applications from eligible and interested candidates. The SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management will be conducted in four phases in February, March, May, and June. The registration for phases 3 ( May session) is ongoing at the official website of SRM University, applications.srmist.edu.in. The last date to submit SRM JEEM application for Phase 3 is May 22, and the exam will be conducted on May 27 (Saturday).
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management or SRMJEEM 2023 is a university-level MBA entrance exam conducted by SRM University, Chennai for admission to its two-year MBA programmes offered at all branches of the university. To appear for SRM JEEM, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria as laid by the university. SRM JEEM 2023 will be conducted in remote proctored mode. Those who have a valid score in CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT or TANCET do not need to appear for the SRM JEEM. Based on scores in the entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted for GD, PI.
SRMJEEM 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management|
|Short Exam Name||SRMJEEM|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1200 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
SRMJEEM 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
24 Jun, 2023
Exam - Phase 4 | Mode: Online
23 Jun, 2023
Phase 4 (mock test) - Start Date | Mode: Online
21 Jun, 2023 - 22 Jun, 2023
Slot Booking - Phase 4 | Mode: Online
19 Jun, 2023
Application - Phase 4 last date - Start Date | Mode: Online
27 May, 2023
Exam - Phase 3 | Mode: Online
22 May, 2023
Application - Phase 3 last date - Start Date | Mode: Online
26 Mar, 2023
Exam - Phase 2 | Mode: Online
20 Mar, 2023
Application - Phase 2 last date - Start Date | Mode: Online
26 Feb, 2023
Exam - Phase 1 | Mode: Online
20 Feb, 2023
Application - Phase 1 last date - Start Date | Mode: Online
SRMJEEM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for SRM University MBA must fulfil the following SRMJEEM 2023 eligibility criteria:
- It is necessary to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completed in regular or part-time mode from any government/ government recognised private institution. Additionally, they need to secure a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate marks or 3 out of 5 CGPA or 6 out of 10 CGPA at the said examinations to be eligible for SRMJEEM 2023.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exams of graduation or post-graduation are also eligible to apply. They should complete the said qualifying degree by April-May 2023 and should produce a proof of passing their degree examination on or before the second week of August 2023.
- There is no age limit to apply for SRMJEEM 2023.
SRMJEEM 2023 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Other
The application form of SRMJEEM 2023 is available only in online mode. While filling SRMJEEM application form, candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1200 in any of the modes such as Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Wallet . The requisite documents like scan of candidate’s photograph, signature, Class 10 and 12 marksheet along with the score card of Bachelor’s degree must be uploaded at the time of form-filling.
In order to apply SRMJEEM 2023, applicants first need to register on the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After registration, the application form of SRMJEEM 2023 will be available for download. The detailed procedure of SRMJEEM application form 2023 is as follows:
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – online mode:
• Visit the official website of SRM University
• Go to the admission 2023 section and click on ‘Apply’ next to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
• Register and create your account by entering full name, valid email ID and phone number.
• Fill up the application form of SRMJEEM 2023 carefully. Upload scanned copies of candidate’s coloured photograph, signature, photo ID proof, Graduation class 10th and 12th marksheets in the prescribed format when instructed. Check the form before pressing the final submit button.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 online through the various payment modes available.
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – offline mode:
Download the application form of SRMJEEM 2023 from the official website of SRM University. The duly filled form must be sent through mail to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200. The application form should be submitted before the last day of registration as specified.
Candidates will be required to book a slot for the SRMJEEM 2023 entrance exam post the application procedure. The admit card of SRMJEEM 2023 can be downloaded and printed after the slot booking is done.
Additionally, the cost of offline application form is Rs. 1200.
|ST, EWS, General, OBC, SC||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1200|
SRMJEEM 2023 Syllabus
Data interpretation based on text
Data interpretation graphs and tables
|Column graphs, bar graphs, line charts, pie chart, graphs representing area, Venn diagram, etc|
Ratios and proportion
Algebra and profit and loss
Partnership and time-speed-distance
Work and time
Permutations and combinations
Assertion and reasons
Statements and assumptions
Identifying valid inferences
Identifying strong arguments and weak arguments
Statements and conclusions
Cause and effect
Identifying probably true
Identifying probably false
Identifying definitely true
Identifying definitely false kind of statement
Family tree-identifying relationship among group of people
Symbol based problems
Coding and decoding
Identifying next number in series
Comprehension of passage
Fill in the blanks
Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
Odd man out
One word substitution
Different usage of same word
General knowledge, current affairs, and business affairs
Punch line of companies
Top officials of big companies
Major corporate events
Famous award and prizes
SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Pattern
SRMJEE 2023 will be conducted in online mode for a duration of 150 minutes or two and a half hours. As per the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2023, it will an objective-type test with 100 MCQs distributed across five sections as below:
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern 2023
Number of Questions
Marking scheme : As per the SRMJEEM 2023 exam pattern, each question will have three marks allotted for the correct answers. There will no negative marking for incorrect responses.
The syllabus of SRMJEEM 2023 is available on the official website for candidates to refer before they begin with their preparation. Aspirants may also solve the SRMJEEM 2023 model test paper available on the website to familiarise themselves with the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2023.
SRMJEEM 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of SRMJEEM 2023 will be available only to those students whose application forms have been successfully submitted. SRMJEEM hall ticket 2023 will be available for download after the application process has concluded. The admit card of the SRM MBA exam is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam center on the day of the SRMJEEM exam. It must be noted that it will be made available only to those candidates who have completed the registration of SRMJEEM 2023.
Follow the steps below to download SRMJEEM admit card:
- Visit the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Click on the ‘SRMJEEM 2023 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the application number and Date of Birth as mentioned on the application form.
- The hall ticket of SRMJEEM 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout.
In case of any errors found on the admit card, the same needs to be reported immediately to the authorities.
Details mentioned on the SRMJEEM admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Application number
- Date, time and venue of the SRMJEEM exam.
- Candidate’s contact details
- Instructions related to the exam
Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card to the exam centre. Candidates found without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Documents to be carried with the admit card
The following documents must be carried along with the SRMJEEM 2023 admit card:
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
SRMJEEM 2023 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- SRMJEEM 2023 admit card
- Valid photo ID
SRMJEEM 2023 Result
The result of SRMJEEM 2023 will be announced in online mode. Test-takers can view and download their SRMJEE 2023 scorecards which will display the overall and sectional percentile secured by them. To access the SRMJEEM 2023 result, candidates need to login with their Roll Number and take a printout of the result. This result, along with work experience proofs (if any) needs to be carried during the selection process of SRMJEEM 2023.
The next step after declaration of the SRMJEEM result 2023 would be to appear for GD/PI. To be shortlisted for these rounds, candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
• Only those candidates who have secured at least 50 per cent in each section of SRMJEEM 2023 and scored a minimum of 60 per cent overall in the exam will be called
• The scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT entered at the time of filling the application will be taken into consideration. Candidates with higher scores will be preferred.
Candidates qualifying the GD/PI will be included in the final merit list for admission in the MBA programme at SRM University campuses.
SRMJEEM 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of SRMJEEM 2023 involves four stages as listed below:
1. The first step is to appear for SRMJEEM 2023 exam and secure atleast 60 per cent aggregate marks.
2. The scores of competitive exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT will be considered. The minimum score in these exams should be at least 50 per cent and candidates with candidates higher score will be given preference.
3. Psychometric Test – A psychometric test will assess the candidate’s abilities, competencies and intelligence levels that aspirants are expected to possess in order to pursue MBA.
4. Candidates shortlisted on the above-mentioned criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. A final merit list of students selected for the MBA programme at SRM will be released following the admission process.
SRMJEEM 2023 GD and PI Process
The final stage of the SRMJEEM 2023 selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds. The objective of the SRMJEEM GD/PI round is to assess the MBA aspirants on the basis of their personality traits that are critical to become effective managers.
GDs are effective to assess a candidate's communication skills, clarity in thought, leadership skills and team spirit. It is essential that candidates work on their verbal and general awareness skills to crack the selection process of SRMJEEM 2023.
Documents Required at Counselling
- SRMJEEM 2023 score card
- SRMJEEM 2023 admit card
- Valid photo ID
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is the medium of SRMJEEM?
SRMJEEM Question Paper will be only in English.
Question:What are the documents required for SRMJEEM 2023 registration?
Documents required for SRMJEEM 2023 registration are-
Valid Phone number
Valid Email ID
Class 10 and 12 certificates
Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
Work experience certificates
Question:What is the application fee for SRMJEEM?
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1200 for SRMJEEM 2023.
Question:What is the mode of exam?
The exam of SRMJEEM (all phases) will be conducted in online mode.
Questions related to SRMJEEM
can we get caste reservation in srm university
Hope you are doing great as per the question asked by you, no there is no as such caste based reservation or category wise reservation in SRM university Chennai as it is a private college and it does not give any type of reservation in its admissions procedures as only government colleges offers reservation based on caste or category.
Hope you found this answer useful. Stay motivated stay positive.
All the best!
when we have to apply SRM jee 3 phase ?
See till now SRM institute has not released any information regarding the Phase 3 details so kindly wait for it. On April 20th, 2022 the registration process for phase 2 was completed and now on April 23rd and 24th, Phase 2 will be conducted in remote proctored mode.
After the completion of Phase 2 of SRMJEEE 2022, the dates will be released for SRMJEEE 2022 phase 3. You should keep checking the official website for regular updates :-
I hope this information helps you.
What full and exactly fee structure of srm
SRM takes a total of Rs.250,000 as tuition fee if you get admission in KTR Campus, for Ramapuram its 20,0000, for VDP campus its around 180000, and for NCR it gets a total of 175,000.
What is fee structure of srm in btech
The fee structure for Btech in the academic year 2019-2020 for domestic students In SRM is as follows:
1. Btech. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
2. Btech. CSE with specialization in Data Sciences & AI- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
3. Btech. CSE with specialization in Cloud and mobile based Application- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
4. Btech. CSE with specialization in Block chain and loT- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
5. Btech. CSE with specialization in DevOps- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
6. Btech. Computer Science and Business Systems- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
7. Btech. Civil Engineering (CE)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
8. Btech. Biomedical Engineering (BME)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
9. Btech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
10.Btech. Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE) - Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
11.Btech. Mechanical Engineering (ME)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
12.Btech. Mechantronics- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
13. Btech. Robotics and Automation- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
These are the approx values and may vary from college to college.
Hope this helps :)
The eligibility of srm total 60 percentage or in mpc 60percentage
Hope you're doing great.
Before giving the answer to your question I would like to discuss the eligibility criteria for B.tech course at SRM.
To be eligible student should have passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS. Students who have completed +2 under NIOS must have completed the 10th standard from regular schooling or vice-versa. GCE A-level or International Baccalaureate(IB) diploma or IB certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects (equivalent to Advanced Placement level in each subject) in any International schools within India.
Now coming back to your question, please do correct the aggregate total in three subjects i.e Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry should be 50% instead of what you've mentioned 60%. You can confirm the same by visiting the official website: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/engineering/admission-procedure-eligibility
For more details about the examination pattern, cutoffs and seat availability at SRM follow this link: https://www.careers360.com/university/srm-institute-of-science-and-technology-chennai
Hope you'll find this useful. Do reach out in the comment section for any query. Wish you all the very best!