The SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management or SRMJEEM 2020 is a university level MBA entrance exam which will be conducted by SRM University, Chennai for admission to its two-year MBA programme. The computer-based exam will be held in the third and last week of May 2020 for a duration of two and half hours across various exam centres in India. SRMJEE 2020 for Management is a common gateway to the MBA programme offered at all the campuses of SRM in India. In order to apply for SRMJEEM 2020, candidates must be graduates with at least 60 percent marks at graduation level. As part of the further selection process, the scores of competitive exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT and TANCET will be considered. Candidates will be shortlisted for GD/PI on the basis of their scores after which a final merit list will be prepared. Qualified students will be granted admission to the MBA programme at SRM University.
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Apr, 2020 (Tentative)
Slot Booking - Start Date | Mode: Online
16 Dec, 2019 - 30 Apr, 2020
Application - Extended | Mode: Online Ongoing
01 May, 2020 - 16 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Admit Card | Mode: Online
17 May, 2020 - 31 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam | Mode: Online
31 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Result | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
29 Feb, 2020
Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application - Start Date | Mode: Online
Candidates who wish to apply for SRM University MBA must fulfil the following SRMJEEM 2020 eligibility criteria:
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Other
The application form of SRMJEEM 2020 is available only in online mode. An application fee of Rs.1100 can be paid online at time of submitting the form. Candidates can also submit the application fee in offline mode via DD of Rs. 1100. The requisite documents like scan of candidate’s photograph, signature, Class 10 and 12 marksheet along with the score card of Bachelor’s degree must be uploaded at the time of form-filling. The SRMJEEM 2020 application form must be submitted by April 30 to seek admission in SRM IST in the same year.
In order to apply SRMJEEM 2020, applicants first need to register on the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After registration, the application form of SRMJEEM 2020 will be available for download. The application form can be filled up in both online and offline mode along with the payment of application fee. The detailed procedure of SRMJEEM application is as follows:
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – online mode:
• Visit the official website of SRM University
• Go to the admission 2020 section and click on ‘Apply’ next to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
• Register and create your account by entering full name, valid email ID and phone number.
• Fill up the application form of SRMJEEM 2020 carefully. Upload scanned copies of candidate’s coloured photograph, signature, photo ID proof, Graduation class 10th and 12th marksheets in the prescribed format when instructed. Check the form before pressing the final submit button.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 1100 online through the various payment modes available.
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – offline mode:
Download the application form of SRMJEEM 2020 from the official website of SRM University. The duly filled form must be sent through mail to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1100. The application form and DD should reach the admission office of SRM before the last day of registration specified.
Candidates will be required to book a slot for the SRMJEEM 2020 entrance exam post the application procedure. The admit card of SRMJEEM 2020 can be downloaded and printed after the slot booking is done.
Additionally, the cost of offline application form is Rs. 1100.
SRMJEE 2020 will be conducted in online mode for a duration of 150 minutes or two and a half hours. As per the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2020, it will an objective-type test with 100 MCQs distributed across five sections as below:
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Marking scheme: As per the SRMJEEM 2020 exam pattern, each question will have three marks allotted for the correct answers. There will no negative marking for incorrect responses.
The syllabus of SRMJEEM 2020 is available on the official website for candidates to refer before they begin with their preparation. Aspirants may also solve the SRMJEEM 2020 model test paper available on the website to familiarise themselves with the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2020.
The admit card of SRMJEEM 2020 will be available only to those students whose application form have been successfully submitted. SRMJEEM hall ticket 2020 will be available for download after the application process has concluded. The admit card of SRM MBA exam is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam centre on the day of SRMJEEM exam. It must be noted that it will be made available only to those candidates who have completed the registration of SRMJEEM 2020.
Follow the steps below to download SRMJEEM admit card:
In case of any errors found on the admit card, the same needs to be reported immediately to the authorities.
Details mentioned on the SRMJEEM admit card:
Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card to the exam centre. Candidates found without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Documents to be carried with the admit card
The following documents must be carried along with the SRMJEEM 2020 admit card:
The result of SRMJEEM 2020 is expected to be announced in the last week of May, post which the counselling will be done. Test-takers can view and download their SRMJEE 2020 scorecards which will display the overall and sectional percentile secured by them. To access the SRMJEEM 2020 result, candidates need to login with their Roll Number and take a printout of the result. This result, along with work experience proofs (if any) needs to be carried during the selection process of SRMJEEM 2020.
The next step after declaration of the SRMJEEM result 2020 would be to appear for GD/PI. To be shortlisted for these rounds, candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
• Only those candidates who have secured at least 50 per cent in each section of SRMJEEM 2020 and scored a minimum of 60 per cent overall in the exam will be called
• The scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT entered at the time of filling the application will be taken into consideration. Candidates with higher scores will be preferred.
Candidates qualifying the GD/PI will be included in the final merit list for admission in the MBA programme at SRM University campuses.
The selection process of SRMJEEM 2020 involves four stages as listed below:
1. The first step is to appear for SRMJEEM 2020 exam and secure atleast 60 per cent aggregate marks.
2. The scores of competitive exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT will be considered. The minimum score in these exams should be at least 50 per cent and candidates with candidates higher score will be given preference.
3. Psychometric Test – A psychometric test will assess the candidate’s abilities, competencies and intelligence levels that aspirants are expected to possess in order to pursue MBA.
4. Candidates shortlisted on the above-mentioned criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. A final merit list of students selected for the MBA programme at SRM will be released following the admission process.
The final stage of the SRMJEEM 2020 selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds. The objective of SRMJEEM GD/PI round is to asses the MBA aspirants on the basis of their personality traits that are critical to become effective managers.
GDs are effective to assess a candidate's communication skills, clarity in thought, leadership skills and team spirit. It is essential that candidates work on their verbal and general awareness skills to crack the selection process of SRMJEEM 2020.
The exam will be conducted in Computer Based (Online) Mode.
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1100 for SRMJEEM 2020.
Documents required for SRMJEEM 2020 registration are-
Valid Phone number
Valid Email ID
10th, 12th class certification
Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
Work experience certificates
Question Paper will be only in English
In India so many collage are present who provided MBA courses for Pharma, but as per your quarry not mention the particular collage or university so it will difficult to ans for the same.
i hope you will understand ..
SRM-JEE is the exam conduted by SRM University each year for admission in their specialised course of B.Tech programme.
The exam has 5 sections of Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English, Aptitude which can be given in both online and offline mode.
The number of question in each section are as follows:
Physics- 35 questions
Chemistry- 35 questions
Maths/ Bio- 40 questions
Each correct answer carries 1 marks and there is
NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answer.
All the best!!
The last date to apply for SRMJEE Main is 30th March, 2020.
You can apply using the link below
The exam will be conducted from 12th April,t 2020 to 20th April, 2020.
You can check the details of SRMJEE by clicking on the below link
I hope this is helpful to you.
The fee structure for Btech in the academic year 2019-2020 for domestic students In SRM is as follows:
1. Btech. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
2. Btech. CSE with specialization in Data Sciences & AI- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
3. Btech. CSE with specialization in Cloud and mobile based Application- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
4. Btech. CSE with specialization in Block chain and loT- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
5. Btech. CSE with specialization in DevOps- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
6. Btech. Computer Science and Business Systems- Rs.2,00,000/- p.a.
7. Btech. Civil Engineering (CE)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
8. Btech. Biomedical Engineering (BME)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
9. Btech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
10.Btech. Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE) - Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
11.Btech. Mechanical Engineering (ME)- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
12.Btech. Mechantronics- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
13. Btech. Robotics and Automation- Rs.1,50,000/- p.a.
These are the approx values and may vary from college to college.
Hope this helps :)
SRM takes a total of Rs.250,000 as tuition fee if you get admission in KTR Campus, for Ramapuram its 20,0000, for VDP campus its around 180000, and for NCR it gets a total of 175,000.
SRMJEEM 2020 - SRM University will conduct SRMJEEM 2020 tentatively on April 12 to Apri...
SRMCAT 2016 is conducted by SRM University, Chennai. Know all about SRMCAT 2016 such as...
SRMCAT 2015- SRM University has announced SRMCAT 2015 which will be conducted on Sunday...
The brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile