About SRMJEEM 2019
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management or SRMJEEM 2019 is a university level MBA entrance exam which will be conducted by SRM University, Chennai for admission to its two-year MBA programme. The computer-based exam will be held in the month of May 2019 for a duration of two and half hours across various exam centres in India. SRMJEE 2019 for Management is a common gateway to the MBA programme offered at all the campuses of SRM in India. In order to apply for SRMJEEM 2019, candidates must be graduates with at least 60 percent marks at graduation level. As part of the further selection process, the scores of competitive exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT and TANCET will be considered. Candidates will be shortlisted for GD/PI on the basis of their scores after which a final merit list will be prepared. Qualified students will be granted admission to the MBA programme at SRM University.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||SRM University|
Download all details about SRMJEEM 2019Download Brochure
SRMJEEM 2019 Important Dates
|01 Apr, 2019 - 30 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 May, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2019 - 07 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2019 - 30 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling | Mode: Offline|
SRMJEEM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for SRM University MBA must fulfil the following SRMJEEM 2019 eligibility criteria:
- It is necessary to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completed in regular or part-time mode from any government/ government recognised private institution. Additionally, they need to secure a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate marks or 3 out of 5 CGPA or 6 out of 10 CGPA at the said examinations to be eligible for SRMJEEM 2019.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exams of graduation or post-graduation are also eligible to apply. They should complete the said qualifying degree by April-May 2019 and should produce a proof of passing their degree examination on or before the second week of August 2019.
- There is no age limit to apply for SRMJEEM 2019.
SRMJEEM 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Other
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1100|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1100|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1100|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1100|
|General||Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1160|
|OBC||Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1160|
|SC||Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1160|
|ST||Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1160|
The application form of SRMJEEM 2019 will be made available only in online mode. An application fee of Rs.1100 can be paid online at time of submitting the form. Candidates can also submit the application fee in offline mode via DD of Rs. 1160. The requisite documents like scan of candidate’s photograph, signature, Class 10 and 12 marksheet along with the score card of Bachelor’s degree must be uploaded at the time of form-filling. The SRMJEEM 2019 application form must be submitted by the end of March 2019 to seek admission in SRM IST in the same year.
In order to apply SRMJEEM 2019, applicants first need to register on the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After registration, the application form of SRMJEEM 2019 will be available for download. The application form can be filled up in both online and offline mode along with the payment of application fee. The detailed procedure of SRMJEEM application is as follows:
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – online mode:
• Visit the official website of SRM University
• Go to the admission 2019 section and click on ‘Apply’ next to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
• Register and create your account by entering full name, valid email ID and phone number.
• Fill up the application form of SRMJEEM 2019 carefully. Upload scanned copies of candidate’s coloured photograph, signature, photo ID proof, Graduation class 10th and 12th marksheets in the prescribed format when instructed. Check the form before pressing the final submit button.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 1100 online through the various payment modes available.
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – offline mode:
Download the application form of SRMJEEM 2019 from the official website of SRM University. The duly filled form must be sent through mail to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1100. The application form and DD should reach the admission office of SRM before the last day of registration specified.
Candidates will be required to book a slot for the SRMJEEM 2019 entrance exam post the application procedure. The admit card of SRMJEEM 2019 can be downloaded and printed after the slot booking is done.
Additionally, the cost of offline application form is Rs. 1160.
SRMJEEM 2019 Exam Pattern
SRMJEE 2019 will be conducted in online mode for a duration of 150 minutes or two and a half hours. As per the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2019, it will an objective-type test with 100 MCQs distributed across five sections as below:
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Marking scheme: As per the SRMJEEM 2019 exam pattern, each question will have three marks allotted for the correct answers. There will no negative marking for incorrect responses.
The syllabus of SRMJEE 2019 is available on the official website for candidates to refer before they begin with their preparation. Aspirants may also solve the SRMJEEM 2019 model test paper available on the website to familiarise themselves with the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2019.
SRMJEEM 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of SRMJEEM 2019 will be available only to those students whose application form have been successfully submitted. SRMJEEM hall ticket 2019 will be available for download after the application process has concluded. The admit card of SRM MBA exam is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam centre on the day of SRMJEEM exam. It must be noted that it will be made available only to those candidates who have completed the registration of SRMJEEM 2019.
Follow the steps below to download SRMJEEM admit card:
- Visit the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Click on ‘SRMJEEM 2019 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the application number and Date of Birth as mentioned on the application form.
- The hall ticket of SRMJEEM 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout.
In case of any errors found on the admit card, the same needs to be reported immediately to the authorities.
Details mentioned on the SRMJEEM admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Application number
- Date, time and venue of the SRMJEEM exam.
- Candidate’s contact details
- Instructions related to the exam
Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card to the exam centre. Candidates found without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Documents to be carried with the admit card
The following documents must be carried along with the SRMJEEM 2019 admit card:
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
SRMJEEM 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- SRMJEEM 2019 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID
SRMJEEM 2019 Result
The result of SRMJEEM 2019 is expected to be announced within one month from the date of examination. Test-takers can view and download their SRMJEE 2019 scorecards which will display the overall and sectional percentile secured by them. To access the SRMJEEM 2019 result, candidates need to login with their Roll Number and take a printout of the result. This result, along with work experience proofs (if any) needs to be carried during the selection process of SRMJEEM 2019.
The next step after declaration of the SRMJEEM result 2019 would be to appear for GD/PI. To be shortlisted for these rounds, candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
• Only those candidates who have secured at least 50 per cent in each section of SRMJEEM 2019 and scored a minimum of 60 per cent overall in the exam will be called
• The scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT entered at the time of filling the application will be taken into consideration. Candidates with higher scores will be preferred.
Candidates qualifying the GD/PI will be included in the final merit list for admission in the MBA programme at SRM University campuses.
SRMJEEM 2019 Selection Process
The selection process of SRMJEEM 2019 involves four stages as listed below:
1. The first step is to appear for SRMJEEM 2019 exam and secure atleast 60 per cent aggregate marks.
2. The scores of competitive exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT will be considered. The minimum score in these exams should be at least 50 per cent and candidates with candidateshigher score will be given preference.
3. Psychometric Test – A psychometric test will assess the candidate’s abilities, competencies and intelligence levels that aspirants are expected to possess in order to pursue MBA.
4. Candidates shortlisted on the above-mentioned criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. A final merit list of students selected for the MBA programme at SRM will be released following the admission process.
SRMJEEM 2019 GD and PI Process
The final stage of the SRMJEEM 2019 selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds. The objective of SRMJEEM GD/PI round is to asses the MBA aspirants on the basis of their personality traits that are critical to become effective managers.
GDs are effective to assess a candidate's communication skills, clarity in thought, leadership skills and team spirit. It is essential that candidates work on their verbal and general awareness skills to crack the selection process of SRMJEEM 2019.
Documents Required at Counselling
- SRMJEEM 2019 Score Card
- SRMJEEM 2019 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID
Questions related to SRMJEEM
HiSRMJEE- Managament or SRMJEEM for MBA is common for SRM Institute of Science and Technology, SRM University Haryana and SRM University Sikki...
Hye Atit,The minimum cut off score for CAT in SRM University is 50%, and one main eligibility and major concern is the candidate should have 60% or...
News and Articles
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile