HBSAT 2021 Exam - Registration, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
Stay up-to date with HBSAT News
About HBSAT 2021
Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test (HBSAT) is a University-level MBA entrance exam is conducted by GITAM University for admission to its business school i.e. Hyderabad Business School. The registration for the exam will begin in the month of April 2021 and goes on until the last week of June 2021 for three phases. The exam will be conducted in the month of April to June 2021 and the result will declare in the month of July 2021.
Who eligible to apply for HBSAT 2021
Candidates with a minimum of 50 percent marks or equivalent in any discipline can apply for the test. Candidates who do not appear for HBSAT can apply for admission to HBS with MAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ NMAT scores. The last date for filling the application form is the last week of June 2021 and the entrance exam will be conducted every Saturday. The result of the exam will be announced one day after the exam.
HBSAT 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||HBSAT|
|Conducting Body||GITAM Deemed University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||800 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
HBSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Management aspirants must fulfill the below given HBSAT 2021 eligibility criteria in order to apply for the exam:
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent must have a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university in order to apply for HBSAT exam.
- The graduation should be a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Final year graduation students or equivalent are also eligible to apply, provided they submit the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by August 2021.
HBSAT 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft | Other
The application form of HBSAT will release in the month of April and the process continues until the last week of June.
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam need to download the application form from the official website, take a print of the form, fill it and send it to the GITAM City office in Hyderabad along with the application fee of Rs. 800.
The application fee can be paid via cash or DD in favour of GITAM Hyderabad Business School Receipts, payable at Hyderabad.
|OBC, ST, SC, General||Offline||Male, Female||₹ 800|
HBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The following points describe the exam pattern of HBSAT 2021 exam -
- It will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode.
- The exam will be divided into five sections apparently - Data Sufficiency, Mathematics Ability, Communication & Business Aptitude, English, and Reasoning.
- Each section will have 20 questions and each question will be assigned 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes (1.5 hours) and the mode of the exam is English.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
HBSAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates need the admit card of HBSAT in order to appear for the exam. To download the document, candidates need to visit the official website of the exam.
- Click on the link which says 'Download Admit Card'
- Enter Registration number and date of birth to login
- Download the admit card and take at least two print outs
The admit card displays the name, photograph & signature of the candidate, exam centre address, date and time of the exam, and exam day instructions.
HBSAT 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- HBSAT Admit Card
HBSAT 2021 Result
The result of the HBSAT 2021 test will tentatively be declared in the month of April to June 2021. The result of the HBSAT exam will be announced one day after the exam. To check the result, candidates would need to login to the official website.
Click on Result and login with Roll number/Registration no and date of birth.
As the result, candidates will be ranked as per their score in the exam.
The result can be downloaded in pdf format. The scorecard displays the name & roll number of the candidate, sectional marks, overall marks, and minimum qualifying marks.
The candidates who qualify for the cutoff of HBSAT will be called for GD and PI round and then the overall performance will be counted for the final selection.