HPU MAT Application Form 2018 - The online application form of HPU MAT 2018 is made available from April 2, 2018. The last date to submit the HPU MAT application form 2018 is May 5, 2018. Candidates can fill the HPU MAT 2018 application form online only. For the General category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 for reserved category candidates including Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe. HPU MAT 2018 exam will be conducted by HPU Business School in the month of June. Last year, as many as 2,805 candidates applied for HPU MAT. In this article of Careers360, candidates can check the detailed procedure of how to fill the HPU MAT application form 2018 and other relevant details.
Aspirants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of HPU MAT 2018, which is stated as below:
- Find your best fit colleges by degree and course
- Find your best fit colleges by preferred exam
Applicants should be graduates or appeared for the final year exam of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or institution with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate. For reserved category i.e. Scheduled Category and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the minimum aggregate percentage to secure is 45. The maximum age for male and female candidates is 26 and 28 years respectively, except non-subsidised serving and retired defence personnel. For reserved category candidates, the age limit is 29 years as on July 1, 2018.
Important Dates for HPU MAT 2018 Application Form
Application Process begins
April 2, 2018
Last date to submit
May 5, 2018
HPU MAT 2018 Exam
Saturday, May 26, 2018
Latest: To Apply for HPU MAT 2018 - Click here
What are the Documents required for HPU MAT application form 2018?
Prior to filling the HPU MAT 2018 application form, applicants must keep the following documents handy.
Scanned copy of a photograph
Scanned copy of Signature
Scanned copy of applicant’s parent’s signature
Mark sheet(s) or certificate(s)
Valid email id and mobile number
Now let’s take a look at the application process in detail and what are the documents required at the time of filling the application form of HPU MAT 2018.
How to fill HPU MAT Application Form 2018?
1. Visiting the official website of HPU MAT Or click on the link given above:
2. Select the right programme category out of “PG/UG/Ph.D./Certificate Diploma”
3. The online HPU MAT 2018 application form will be divided into following categories:
Education and Document Details
Payment (application fee)
Submit Reference Number and Application Form
4. Applicants will have to start with the Personal category first.
5. After filling the information in the fields, click on Save at the last page.
6. Candidates will receive a system generated Registration number and password in the given email address and mobile number.
7. Candidates may log out and log in once again and after selecting the programme category, click on “Click here for Student Login”.
8. After filling each section, click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
9. Candidates have to upload photograph, signature, and documents including marksheet(s)/certificate(s) as per the given specifications. The specifications are given in the table below.
10. Before Saving, ensure that the information entered is correct.
HPU MAT Application Form Fee - The application fee for General category and reserved category candidates are given in the table below. The payment can be done either through Challan or through online mode.
HPU MAT Application Fee
General (Subsidized & Non-Subsidized)
SC/ST (Subsidized & Non-Subsidized)
Fee Payment of HPU MAT 2018 - Candidates can pay the application fee via challan or online. Here are the steps to pay the HPU MAT 2018 application form fee through different modes.
Pay the application fee via Challan
1. Select bank and click on Generate Bank Challan
2. Download the challan and submit it to the selected bank. Bank will give a reference number against the challan.
3. Log in again and submit your reference number by clicking on the ‘submit reference number and application form’ tab.
Pay the application fee via online mode
1. Click on ‘Make Payment’
2. Select the payment gateway
3. Choose the preferred option - debit/credit card/net banking
4. Make the payment. Candidates will receive payment success message.
5. Submit to complete the process.
Take a look at the criteria to be followed in terms of uploading photographs and documents. Candidates are required to follow the steps as appear on the screen at the time of filling the HPU MAT application form 2018.
Information on Documents to be uploaded
What after filling the HPU MAT 2018 application form?
Only the candidates who will successfully submit the application form will be able to download the admit card of HPU MAT 2018 that is expected to be available online for download in the month of May, 2018. The admit card is a must-have document to appear for the exam.
HPU MAT is the MBA entrance exam conducted by HPUBS for the admission to the institute’s Shimla and Dharamshala centres. The total number of seats is 120 divided equally in subsidised and non-subsidised candidates (60 each). The will be conducted in eight cities across Himachal Pradesh.