What is HPU-MAT?
HPU-MAT Application Details
- The HPUMAT Application Form are available in both online and offline modes
- For online mode- students can check the official website where the application forms are available
- Students can also avail the forms from the business school counters with the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can obtain the form from the Business school with a cash payment of Rs 1000, or by post with a payment of Rs 1050.
- SC/ST category candidates can obtain the form in Rs 500 cash, or Rs 550 by post. They can also visit the official website, download the form and send it along with the application fee via DD in favor of Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla.
HPU-MAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university in any of the discipline.
- For General category candidates, minimum of 50% marks in graduation is required
- Schedule caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% marks
- The candidates who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree are also eligible for the test, but they must fulfill the eligibility criteria by the time of final selection
- The maximum age limit is 26 years for boys and 28 years for girls (29 years in case of Schedule caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates) as on July, current year.
HPU-MAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
HPU-MAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
HPU-MAT Counselling Details
Candidates first will be shortlisted on the basis of result and cutoff. The shortlisted candidates have to appear in the GD and PI rounds. The final selection will be made on the basis of the following parameters and weight-ages:
- Application Rating: 30 marks (10% of the percentage of marks obtained in Class X, Class XII, and Graduation)
- HPU-MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion: 10 marks
- Personal Interview: 10 marks
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 502 Joined
- 1 Questions