CMAT Selection Procedure 2018 -The selection procedure of CMAT 2018 is conducted by the participating institutes after the results are declared. The CMAT 2018 selection procedure is held for only those candidates who have obtained the scores as per CMAT cut off. The selection procedure is likely to be conducted in February 2018. The selection procedure of CMAT 2018 will commence after each participating institute releases their list of shortlisted candidate. The CMAT selection procedure 2018 is mainly for those who want to pursue management based programmes across India. After the results of CMAT are declared, each state will have its cut off based on which candidates will be called in for the next selection round.
- Check the percentile/score required for B-Schools
- Know how good is your profile for different B-Schools
- Know your admission chances
- Know the required eligibility criteria
The CMAT 2018 selection procedure will vary from institute to institute, generally in a majority of the institutes the selection procedure of CMAT comprises two rounds: Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) or Written Ability Test (WAT).
Important dates related to CMAT selection procedure 2018
CMAT Exam Date
January 21, 2018
February 14, 2018
CMAT 2018 Selection Procedure
CMAT 2018 Selection Procedure: Stages
The selection procedure of CMAT 2018 is conducted after the merit list is out and the institutes roll out their cutoff for the management programmes. The CMAT selection procedure 2018 will comprise mainly of two or three rounds mentioned below:
CMAT- The CMAT 2018 will be conducted on January 21, 2018, in computer-based mode. The management based entrance exam will mainly contain four sections: Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation and General Awareness. CMAT 2018 has to be completed in the three-hour duration. As per the marking scheme of CMAT, each correct answer will benefit +4 marks while each incorrect response will suffer -1.
- Group Discussion (GD)- Candidates who make it into the merit list of each participating institute will be further called in for the GD round.
- Personal Interview (PI) or Written Ability Test (WAT) - After the GD is conducted, once again candidates will be shortlisted for the PI or WAT round.
- Final Selection- After the above rounds are complete, each institute will release the final list of selected candidates for admission to MBA and PGDM programme across participating institutes in India.
The final list will be released and notified to each candidate either on the registered email address/ contact details or directly on the website.
Stay tuned to bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates