What is JEMAT?
JEMAT Important Dates
06/Apr/2018 to 08/May/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Last date of receipt of hard copy
Admit Card Date
19/May/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
JEMAT Application Details
- The online JEMAT application form is available on the official website and needs to be duly filled by the eligible candidates only.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned image of self and his/her signature in the specified format. Size for the photograph should be between 20 KB-50KB and the file size of the signature should be 10KB-20KB.
- The hard copy of the application form needs to be downloaded; affixed with the required attested documents and sent to the University.
Following attested documents should be attached-
- Marksheets (self-attested)
- Certificates and other testimonials
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) candidates.
A link would be provided on the website for making the payment of the application fee. The link will, in turn, lead the applicant to payment gateway after making the provisional registration. Cheques, Money orders, Postal orders, Banker’s cheques, and Demand Drafts will not be accepted towards the application fee. Candidates can pay through any one of the following methods:-
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card (Master or Visa)
- Credit Card (Master orVisa).
Candidates can also pay through Cash Challan through Corporation Bank and forward the receipt by post to MAKAUTWB before the application deadline.
JEMAT Eligibility Criteria
- A graduate (in any discipline) of minimum three years’ duration from any university or a recognised institute or university.
- The candidates who have completed any of the professional programmes from any recognised university will also be eligible to appear for the state level entrance exam.
- The final year student pursuing undergraduate studies is also eligible to apply for JEMAT.
JEMAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
JEMAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
JEMAT Counselling Details
- JEMAT counselling procedure is conducted by MAKAUT, W.B.
- The counselling procedure commences after the JEMAT qualified candidates appear for Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- On the scores obtained in the GD-PI rounds, candidates are shortlisted for the JEMAT 2018 counselling process.