What is TANCET MBA?
TANCET MBA Application Details
- TANCET MBA Application Form is available in both online as well as offline modes.
- Online mode – Candidates have to visit the official website and register by entering the requisite information in the given fields.
- Applicants will receive system generated login credentials.
- The next step is to login with the credentials and fill up the application form.
- Applicants have to upload a recent photograph of maximum 500 KB.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates have to take a print out and send it to Anna University along with documents like copy of Class X and XII mark sheet, entrance test fee and self-attested copy of permanent community certificate issued by the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu for (SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) for availing fee concession.
- Offline mode – eligible candidates have to visit the form coordinating centres along with the above-said documents.
TANCET MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized institute or university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For the reserved category candidates, the percentage is 45.
The qualifying degrees are mentioned below:
(a) 10+2+3 years pattern
(b) 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years pattern
10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State board of Technical Education) + AMIE
- Candidates must be native residents of Tamil Nadu state.
TANCET MBA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
TANCET MBA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
TANCET MBA Counselling Details
- Candidates first will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in TANCET MBA.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the counselling rounds, based on their scores and ranks.
- The seat allotment will be after the counselling rounds.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1083 Joined
- 171 Questions