What is PU MET?
PU MET or Punjab University Management Entrance Test is conducted by Punjab University, Chandigarh for admission to MBA programmes at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). PU MET is an offline test consisting multiple choice questions. Read More
PU MET Application Details
- The application forms are released in the third week of January. Candidates can either fill the application form online or send the duly-filled printed copy of the application form to the University.
- Candidates need to generate the bank challan online first. Then, deposit the fee at any SBI branch using the challan.
- After depositing the fee, upload the photograph, signature, and other information.
- The admit card will be released online for the candidates who successfully sbmit the application form.
PU MET Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50 percent marks in aggregate.
- The candidates appearing in final degree examinations are eligible to apply and can take the written test provisionally.
PU MET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
PU MET Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline
PU MET Counselling Details
- The final list of short-listed candidates post GD-PI rounds are called for counselling in the third/fourth week of June.
- Candidates, other than General category, need to bring the relevant documents in order to support their claim for the seat in the counselling.