About X-GMT 2019
The Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2019 is an exam which is a prerequisite for admission to the various MBA and the MBF programs offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB). The X-GMT exam is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar and scores for the X-GMT are required to meet eligibility criteria for admission to postgraduate programs in Business Administration and Business Finance offered by XIMB.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Xavier University, Bhubaneswar|
Download all details about X-GMT 2019Download Brochure
X-GMT 2019 Important Dates
X-GMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate to be eligible for X-GMT 2019, he or she must satisfy the following:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- A minimum aggregate of 55% is required for all MBA programs and a minimum aggregate of 60% for the MBF (Master of Business Finance) program.
- Candidates who are still in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply.
X-GMT 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
|OBC, General||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 1000|
A candidate can apply for the X-GMT 2019 exam by filling the Xavier University, Bhubaneswar application form. The steps to be following in the application process for X-GMT 2019 are:
- Visit the official Xavier University web portal.
- Candidates must register to Xavier University by filling the online registration form of X-GMT 2019.
- Successfully registered candidates will receive login credentials via email.
- Candidates must login to their associated account using the login credentials provided by Xavier University. Candidates must opt for the X-GMT in this application form.
- An online application form will be available to the candidates in order to complete the application process.
- Candidates are required to upload their signature and photograph as a part of the online application form.
- Upon completion of the application form, the online application fee needs to be paid. Along with the application form fee, candidates who have opted for the X-GMT exam will have to pay the additional X-GMT fee.
- After payment is complete, the X-GMT 2019 application form for both admission and the X-GMT exam will be submitted.
X-GMT 2019 Exam Pattern
The X-GMT 2019 Exam Pattern involves multiple choice questions (MCQs) in 4 different categories of evaluation:
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA and LR)
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ and GA)
All four sections of the X-GMT 2019 will appear in a random order during the time of the test and will have sectional time limits as well. If a candidate completes a specific section before the completion of the maximum time duration, then he or she must wait until the time limit is exhausted before proceeding to the next section.
In the X-GMT 2019, negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
X-GMT 2019 Admit Card
The X-GMT 2019 Admit Card will be available for download on the official Xavier University, Bhubaneswar website prior to the date of the exam, tentatively, in the third week of January 2019.
Candidates will have to visit the official website of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, and login through their X-GMT credentials, which were generated during the application process. Upon logging in, they will be directed towards the tab indicating the admit card download.
Applicants have to download and take multiple prints of the X-GMT Admit Card 2019 and preserve it till the admission process is over.
X-GMT 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- X-GMT Admit Card
- Valid government issued photo ID
X-GMT 2019 Result
The X-GMT 2019 Result will be available online for participating candidates approximately within a week of the exam date. The tentative date to declare the exam result is first week of February 2019.
X-GMT 2019 Cutoff
The X-GMT 2019 Cutoff will be determined by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. The university will release both sectional as well as total cutoff marks for candidates who will be shortlisted for the GD and PI (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) as well as for the Writing Ability Test (WAT).
X-GMT 2019 Selection Process
The X-GMT 2019 Selection Process will be dependent on the sectional and the total cutoff marks which will be released by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar.
X-GMT 2019 GD and PI Process
The X-GMT 2019 GD and PI Process will take place on the basis of the sectional and total cutoff marks which will be released by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. Candidates who score above the cutoff marks will be invited to participate in the GD and PI round.
Centres at which the GD and PI round as well as the Writing Ability Test (WAT) will be conducted are in the following cities:
- New Delhi
Admission to various MBA and the MBF program will be dependent upon the candidate's performance in the GD and PI round as well as the WAT.
X-GMT 2019 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- X-GMT Admit Card
- Bachelor's degree /official transcripts
- Valid government issued photo ID
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Class X, XII and Bachelor's Degree
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Online|
|Relevant Links:||Official Website Link Click Here|