About X-GMT 2021
The Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2021 is an exam which is a prerequisite for admission to the various MBA and the MBF programs offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB). The X-GMT exam is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar and scores for the X-GMT are required to meet eligibility criteria for admission to postgraduate programs in Business Administration and Business Finance offered by XIMB.
X-GMT 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Xavier General Management Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||X-GMT|
|Conducting Body||Xavier University, Bhubaneswar|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
X-GMT 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Oct, 2020 - 09 Dec, 2020
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
21 Jan, 2021
Admit Card | Mode: Online
31 Jan, 2021
Exam | Mode: Online
04 Feb, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
X-GMT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate to be eligible for X-GMT 2021, he or she must satisfy the following:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- A minimum aggregate of 55% is required for all MBA programs and a minimum aggregate of 60% for the MBF (Master of Business Finance) program.
- Candidates who are still in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply.
X-GMT 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
A candidate can apply for the X-GMT 2021 exam by filling the Xavier University, Bhubaneswar application form. The steps to be following in the application process for X-GMT 2021 are:
- Visit the official Xavier University web portal.
- Candidates must register to Xavier University by filling the online registration form of X-GMT 2021.
- Successfully registered candidates will receive login credentials via email.
- Candidates must login to their associated account using the login credentials provided by Xavier University. Candidates must opt for the X-GMT in this application form.
- An online application form will be available to the candidates in order to complete the application process.
- Candidates are required to upload their signature and photograph as a part of the online application form.
- Upon completion of the application form, the online application fee needs to be paid. Along with the application form fee, candidates who have opted for the X-GMT exam will have to pay the additional X-GMT fee.
- After payment is complete, the X-GMT 2021 application form for both admission and the X-GMT exam will be submitted.
|OBC, General||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 1000|
X-GMT 2021 Syllabus
Verbal ability and logical reasoning
Emotional quotient and general awareness
X-GMT 2021 Exam Pattern
The X-GMT 2021 Exam Pattern involves multiple choice questions (MCQs) in 4 different categories of evaluation:
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA and LR)
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ and GA)
All four sections of the X-GMT 2021 will appear in a random order during the time of the test and will have sectional time limits as well. If a candidate completes a specific section before the completion of the maximum time duration, then he or she must wait until the time limit is exhausted before proceeding to the next section.
In the X-GMT 2021, negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
X-GMT 2021 Admit Card
The X-GMT 2021 Admit Card was available for download on the official Xavier University, Bhubaneswar website prior to the date of the exam, tentatively, in the third week of January 2021.
Candidates had to visit the official website of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, and login through their X-GMT credentials, which were generated during the application process. Upon logging in, they were directed towards the tab indicating the admit card download.
Applicants had to download and take multiple prints of the X-GMT Admit Card 2021 and preserve it till the admission process is over.
X-GMT 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- X-GMT admit card
- Valid government issued photo ID
X-GMT 2021 Result
The X-GMT 2021 Result was available online for participating candidates approximately within a week of the exam date. The result of X-GMT was declared on January 31 on the official website.
X-GMT 2021 Cutoff
The X-GMT 2021 Cutoff is determined by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. The university will release both sectional as well as total cutoff marks for candidates who will be shortlisted for the GD and PI (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) as well as for the Writing Ability Test (WAT).
X-GMT 2021 Selection Process
The X-GMT 2021 Selection Process will be dependent on the sectional and the total cutoff marks which will be released by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar.
X-GMT 2021 GD and PI Process
The X-GMT 2021 GD and PI Process will take place on the basis of the sectional and total cutoff marks which will be released by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. Candidates who score above the cutoff marks will be invited to participate in the GD and PI round.
Centres at which the GD and PI round as well as the Writing Ability Test (WAT) will be conducted are in the following cities:
- New Delhi
Admission to various MBA and the MBF program will be dependent upon the candidate's performance in the GD and PI round as well as the WAT.
X-GMT 2021 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- X-GMT admit card
- Bachelor's degree /official transcripts
- Valid government issued photo ID
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Class X, XII and Bachelor's Degree
Questions related to X-GMT
when will be date release for filling the form ..??
Hello Anish !
As you have mentioned XGMT in tag , the exam for XGMT is already had been conducted on 25 Jan, 2020 .
If you want to know about any other exam please mention in comment section.
Hope it helps !
hello. what are the cutoffs for rm of applied through xat and xgmt
The cutoffs are different for different colleges like for XIMB:-
The cutoffs for RM are of two category :-
Odisha and National.
For Odisha candidates it will be around 30.
For National level candidates it will be around 40.
For Odisha candidates it will be around 40.
For National level candidates it will be around 50.
Top colleges accepting XAT score are:-
cutoffs of XAT:
Hope this will help,please feel free to ask if you have any further queries.
Can we get access to previous year question papers for XGMT?
You can get each year wise question paper with solution in the webpage of cracku. It is not any institutional webpage but keeps all the track of exam papers and gives the solution for it. You can search for it in the browser also.
Exam is on 25 january and conducted in online mode. Prepare well for aptitute and logical sections. There are guidance to every module. You can get it from youtube too.
Hope it helps!
Please provide the official link for the registering for X-GMT 2020.
The registration for entrance exam by Xavier's University has been started for admission in requisite MBA programs, you can apply for the same through filling an online application for and i have attached the link to the website where you can apply for the same for your reference, http://xubpg.fdsbase.com