CAT Toppers 2020 (Announced) - Know Toppers Names, Score and Percentile
CAT Toppers 2020 - Indian Institute of Management, Indore has declared the CAT result 2020 on its official website. Most of us are curious to know who the CAT 2020 toppers are and how they had prepared for the CAT exam to come out in flying colours. Due to Covid 19 the number of candidates who appeared for the CAT exam were less as compared to last year. Approximately, 1.90 lakh candidates appeared for the CAT 2020 exam. CAT 2020 has at least 10 to 15 candidates who scored more than 99 plus percentile. All those who have scored more than 99 plus percentile are likely to get a call from the IIMs for the next round of the selection process. Read the full article on CAT 2020 toppers and check the valuable tips shared by them to crack the exam. The purpose to know CAT 2020 toppers is to learn from their experience as to how they prepared for the CAT exam and what they did differently so as to sail through the exam and come out in flying colours.
Latest CAT update: CAT 2020 result out on January 2. Also check CAT cutoff 2020.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
CAT 2020 Toppers
Name of the Candidate
|Vishesh Garg||99.99||Click Here|
|Ashish Sen||99.99||Click Here|
|Shivam Chandak||99.98||Click Here|
|Aditya Devalla||99.97||Click Here|
|Abhilasha Balakrishnan||99.86||Click Here|
|Adit Sanjanawala||99.85||Click Here|
|Ravi Pranshu||99.78||Click Here|
|Shivam Kumar||99.95||Click here|
|Mohit Manwani||96.8||Click here|
|Shashank Kashyap||99.52||Click here|
|Vatsal Dedhia||97.92||Click here|
Saurav Kumar Singh
|Syed Abdus Sattar||99.19|
|Manas Kumar Pradhan||99.18|
How Toppers Study for CAT?
1. Make A Proper Time Table - Making a time table will allow candidates to move as per schedule.
Always remember that planning before execution should be made compulsory
Another time management theory for CAT is the ABC System theory that states, to use time more effectively, a person needs to prioritize on the tasks that need to be undertaken
2. Start With The Unknown - Since you have a good 6 to 9 months of time duration in hand, you can always start with those CAT syllabus topics which are unknown or what you find difficult.
Use the technology and search those topics over the internet on google, bing etc.,
Make sure to find apparent and meticulous ways of solving questions using the time management tricks
If you are unable to understand or find any topic, make sure you contact a few of your friends who are on a similar track and are preparing for CAT or have attempted in previous years
To start ahead with the unknown, it is advisable to give one hour daily on each topic and simultaneously make notes of the same.
3. Don't get confused by using a number of books- There are hundreds of books in the market which claim to be the ultimate guide to crack CAT. But too many books with different concepts always create confusion for the aspirants. Therefore, Toppers recommend that you refer to only two good books on any subject or topic for CAT preparation. But ensure that these two reference books should be able give you all the necessary knowledge about the topics asked in the exam.
4. Keep Reverse Strategy - Do not try to work out your brain on what is unimportant. Solve the previous question papers of CAT using the reverse strategy especially for those questions which seem difficult to leave. Understand the questions, look out at the options. In reverse strategy, candidates first have to go through the options given and then try to put the question with options to find the most suitable answer.
5. Seek for Experts Guidance: CAT is the national level management entrance exam, which essentially means that it is not enough to beat yourself. In order to grap that exclusive seat at IIMs, you need to beat your competitors and therefore the preparation and performance have to be gauged in comparison to others. So talk to experts about your plan and preparation strategy and analyse if there is any way in which you can improve your performance. Mentors, online tutorials will help you find gaps in your strategy and fill them in time to ensure that you outperform others on the exam day.
CAT 2020 Cut Offs and IIM Admission
IIM CAT admission will include three stages: screening of candidates based on CAT 2020 score, WAT-GD/PI round for CAT and final selection . Under the IIM admission process, CAT 2020 qualifying candidates will be required to appear in the Written Ability Test (WAT) or Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted individually by the institutes. The candidates must note that only those candidates who will meet the CAT 2020 cut off , will be called for WAT-GD/PI round .
CAT 2022 Exam Dates - Candidates can check here CAT Exam 2022 ...
CAT 2022 Cutoff by Bulls Eye - Candidates can check here for t...
CAT 2022 Cutoff by Career Launcher - CAT Cutoff 2022 will be a...
View all details about CAT exam 2022 like application form, da...
Questions related to CAT
hello, Im a B.SC Geography honours student. I want to study Geology in my MSC. please suggest me some University where i can get Geology? and should i give CAT exam 2022?
These are some of the best colleges in India which offers M.Sc Geology course-
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Maharaja's College, Ernakulam
- Government Holkar Science College, Indore
- St Xaviers College, Mumbai
- GCRJY Rajahmundry - Government College
- HP University Regional Centre, Dharamshala
- Government College, Narnaul
- Government Model Science College, Rewa
- Alagappa Government Arts College, Karaikudi
- MG Science Institute, Ahmedabad
- Government Autonomous PG College, Satna
- Dharanidhar Autonomous College, Keonjhar
- DBS PG College, Dehradun
- Government Rajeev Gandhi PG College, Mandsaur
- Gossner College, Ranchi
- DS Degree College, Aligarh
And regarding CAT exam, the minimum educational qualification needed to be eligible to sit in this exam is any bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks. So, yes you're eligible to appear in this exam.
Hope this information will help you.
i got 47% percentage in graduation and i belong to obc category currently i am pursuing my master would i be eligible for cat if i score above 50% in master...?
The candidate must have earned a minimum of 50% on their graduation exam to be eligible for the CAT. Additionally, candidates from the reserved category will receive a 5% relaxation in the required marks.
- Candidates who are in their final year of high school are also permitted to register for CAT 2022. Additionally, there is no upper age limit for taking the exam.
- Additionally, applicants that fall within the reserved group can benefit from the reservation policy (Required 45%) when completing the online application.
So, if you are from any reserved category then you can apply with your 47% graduation. And if you are from general category then try to get 50% in your master degree after that you can apply for CAT.
Hope this will clear you.
I have got 95%, 92%, 9.6 in 10th, 12th, Engineering respectively. I am an OBC, female. 0 work experience. What are my chances of getting into IIM-B? What CAT Score would be required?
Hope you are doing well. You have a fair chance of getting into IIM-B. According to past cut-offs.The composite score has the following weightage:
CAT 2021 score
Class 10 Board
Class 12 Board
The cut-off is also based on scores obtained on various sections in CAT, the past cut-offs for OBC are as follows:
Quantitative Aptitude - 65
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning -65
Verbal and Reading Comprehension -70
All the best!
Hii! can i Know Private "A cat " markss in Neet 2022 for bC-B!
I am mentioning below the previous year's cut off for various colleges for BC-B category in private colleges offering A category seats-
Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences, Chittoor- 486
GSL Medical College- 505
Katuri Medical College- 505
Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital- 490
NRI Institute of Medical Sciences- 489
Vishwabharthi Medical College, Kurnool- 483
Please note that the cut off changes every year depending on various factors such as the category of the student, difficulty level of the paper, number of students attempting the paper etc.
Hope it helps!
fees structure and adm. process can I get adm. in BAMS while I have got 370 NEET SCORE in the GEN. cat. of haryana state
Admission to BAMS is based on marks in NEET exam.
Cutoff is based on No. Of factors like
1. Number of seats available.
2. Difficulty level of the exam.
3. Number of students appeared in the exam.
4. Caste Category of the students.
5. Seat matrix 2022
AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee plays a crucial role in the allotment process of seats in Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Siddha and Homeopathy colleges.
There are 3 types of Colleges for BAMS
1) Government colleges - Cutoff of GOVERNMENT COLLEGES range in 520+ for General Candidates and 500+ for OBC & EWS .Fees is lowest in range of rs20,000 per year
2) Semi - Government - Cutoff for this type of Colleges are somewhat lower and fees is higher than government in range of 40–50k. Its Cutoff is 455+ for General Candidate and 430+ for OBC.
3) Privateor Deemed College - Now this is the most variable type of cutoff. As Colleges with low fee tend to have higher Cutoff and high fee college has low cutoff. Fees of different colleges is in the range of 1–5 lakh per year. Cutoff is in range of 280+ for General and 250+ for OBC.
You can also get for lower marks with donation or some management quota or Vacancy quota.
You can check required NEET percentile and fee structure of college by clicking on the link provided https://www.careers360.com/courses/bams-bachelor-of-ayurvedic-medicine-and-surgery/amp
You can also predict your B.A.M.S college through this link provided https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=neet_cp