Which B-schools can I get if my CAT percentile is between 90 and 100?
Which B-schools can I get if my CAT percentile is between 90 and 100? - IIM Banglore has been conducting the CAT 2022 today, November 27 in online mode. After the declaration of CAT results, candidates can get to know their overall CAT 2022 percentile. Those who are able to manage the 90 to 100 percentile, can hope to receive a call from the IIM or from the premier B-schools of India to pursue an MBA. Every year, the CAT result will be declared in the first week of January.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
Which B-Schools can I get if my CAT percentile is between 90 and 100?
Post CAT result, all the IIMs, and B-schools will release their CAT 2022 cutoffs on their official websites. The CAT cutoff will be accessible to only those aspirants who appeared in CAT 2022. Those who meet the required cutoff then have to appear for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) round of IIMs.
Candidates must note that there are two types of CAT cutoff for IIM admission namely qualifying cutoff and final cutoff. To get admitted into any IIMs or any Top MBA colleges in India, the minimum CAT 2022 cutoff is expected to be 90 percentile. Those who secured the 99+ percentile can apply to top IIMs like IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, IIM Calcutta, and IIM Kozhikode.
Know which IIMs or B-school to apply after securing the 90 to 100 percentile. We have divided three brackets of the CAT 2022 percentile range as 98 and above percentile, 95 to 98 percentile, and 90 to 95 percentile. Check the list to know your best-fit B-School.
Browse Top MBA Colleges Accepting CAT Score: Location-Wise
Which B-Schools can I get if my CAT percentile is 98+?
After securing the 98+ percentile, candidates can undoubtedly assume to get a call from IIMs. Here one can claim a seat in their dream B-Schools such as IIM Lucknow, Bangalore, Kozhikode, Ahmedabad, Calcutta, Shillong, and Indore. Apart from IIMs, one can also apply for DMS, FMS Delhi, and IIT Delhi.
List of B-Schools with 98+ CAT Percentile
There is a caveat to the above-mentioned B-Schools, one should note that the top B-schools and IIMs also consider other components. They consider a few factors such as past educational qualifications and work experience to shortlist candidates and final selection criteria.
For example, IIM Bangalore gives 50 percent weightage to past educational qualifications which include Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation, and 8 percent weightage to work experience for shortlisting candidates.
For final selection, the institution will give 25 percent weightage to the CAT score and the rest of 75 percent will be assigned to Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI) to 40 percent and 25 percent to past academic record and the rest of 10 percent will be given to work experience. Hence, if a candidate secures the 99 percentile, there is no surety to get a call from IIM unless they have a strong background.
Which B-Schools can I get if my CAT percentile is between 95 to 98?
If one has secured 95 to 98 percentile, then there are lots of Tier-1 B-Schools where they can apply for 2023-2025 batches. Check the below table which consists of IIMs, IITs as well as other B-Schools.
List of B-Schools with 95 to 98 CAT Percentile
The above-mentioned institutions also give weightage to candidates' profiles. Apart from meeting the cutoff criteria and candidates' profiles, candidates have to do well in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
Which B-Schools can I get if my CAT percentile is between 90 to 95?
If a candidate's CAT 2022 percentile falls between 90 to 95 percentile, for them there is a wide range of top B-Schools. After securing more than 90 and less than 95 percentile, candidates can expect calls from new IIMs as well as there are more institutes that offer MBAs such as Great Lakes Institute of Management, XIMB, and Goa Institute of Management.
List of B-Schools with 90 to 95 CAT Percentile
CAT Cutoff Percentile (Approx)
Top MBA Entrance Exams
Selected B-School? What Next?
After fulfilling the CAT cutoff eligibility and shortlist criteria, one will get an interview call from B-Schools. Now it is high time to prepare for further selection rounds of the selection process.
- Apply to selected B-Schools - After the declaration of the result, candidates need to fill out the admission form which will be available on the official website of IIMs. Particular IIM will shortlist candidates for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) after the CAT 2022 result.
- Know the Admission Criteria - Each of the 20 IIMs and other B-schools have its own separate admission criteria and their weightage also varies.
- Start preparing for GD, PI, and WAT rounds - After meeting the CAT 2022 cutoff criteria, one should start preparation for further selection rounds such as Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), and Personal Interview (PI).
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Which B-schools can I get if my CAT percentile is between 90 and 100?
Question: Which MBA college can I get with 90 percentile?
Candidates can get many top B-schools as mentioned in this article with 90 percentile in CAT 2022 exam.
Question: Which IIM can I get with 90 percentile?
Many IIMs such as IM Visakhapatnam, IIM Nagpur, and others can be the option for a candidate if he gets 90 percentile.
Question: Is getting 90 percentile good in CAT?
Yes, with the 90 percentile in the CAT exam, candidates can get into quite good MBA colleges in India.
Question: Is 100 percentile good in CAT?
Yes, the 100 percentile is good in the CAT exam 2022.
IIM will not release CAT exam syllabus 2023 for MBA admission....
CAT 2022 Response Sheet - CAT conducting body released the CAT...
CAT Percentile Predictor 2022 - Predict your CAT percentile by...
IIM CAP 2023 - Common Admission Process is a selection process...
Questions related to CAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
I did not self attest my obc certificate in cat application. what should I do?
Hope you are doing fine! Below are the categories who get benefits of reservation in CAT -
- As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the non - creamy layer (NC - OBC).
To avail the reservation benefits one must upload the catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration. In case of other mba colleges you might get chance to apply separately as many mba colleges take separate applications for admission after cat exam. But in case of IIMs candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application while registration for cat, during the selection process they need to produce the documents for verification. But in your case if you have not attached catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration you will be shortlisted as per general cutoff. Below I have provided you previous year cutoff for different IIMs.
- IIM Ahmedabad - 85 percentile
- IIM Bangalore - 85 percentile
- IIM Calcutta - 85 percentile
- IIM Lucknow - 90 percentile
- IIM Indore - 90 percentile
- IIM Kozhikode - 85 percentile
- IIM Amritsar - 85 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Sambalpur - 93 percentile
- IIM Trichy - 93 percentile
- IIM Raipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Ranchi - 93 percentile
- IIM Kashipur - 94 percentile
- IIM Vizag - 80 percentile
- IIM Udaipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Bodhgaya - 93 percentile
- IIM Shillong - 75 percentile
- IIM Sirmaur - 93 percentile
- IIM Rohtak - 95 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Jammu - 93 percentile
All the best :)
neetpg 2022 rank is 87k,st cat ,any possibility to get MD/MS seat in mp gov medical colg?
That's a too far rank...may be you could achieve seat in a private college...
To know rank college predictor, check out the link provided
And also stay updated through careers360.
Hope it helps .
Do we have any fees concessions in Mba by clearing exams like CAT, GMAT ETC
No. We don't get any fees concessions by clearing these entrance exams. Although if you have scored extremely well both in your entrance exams as well in your undergraduate, then you might get a scholarships from the universities. You can also apply for other outer scholarships that are given to the students that have good scores and talent.
Hi, what percentile an NC-OBC female candidate should aim in CAT 2022 to get into IIM Ahmedabad? My profile is : 95/97/83. And I am from Arts background.
See since you are from arts background, and you also have a good academic record (barring your graduation percentage), so you can get a call for interview even a slightly lower percentile.
According to the previous trends, you can easily get into IIM Ahmedabad even at a percentile in the range of 92 to 95, which is a safe estimate for your admission in the OBC NCL category.
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!