CMAT 2023 Analysis & Expected Cutoff by T.I.M.E.
CMAT 2023 Analysis & Expected Cutoff by T.I.M.E. - National Testing Agency (NTA), will conduct CMAT 2023 in online mode and after that candidates can check the CMAT 2023 analysis and expected cutoff by T.I.M.E so as to get an idea about the overall difficulty level of the exam. CMAT will be conducted tentatively in last week of March, 2023, in two shifts on the same day. CMAT 2023 analysis & expected cutoff by T.I.M.E will include the topics from which the questions have been asked, marking scheme etc. and the expected qualifying marks. Read the full article of CMAT analysis & expected cutoff by T.I.M.E to know all the details.
CMAT 2023 Preparation Tips and Trend Analysis
What are the Best Books for Preparation of CMAT 2023
Stay up-to date with CMAT News
CMAT 2023 Analysis- Know the Exam Pattern 2023
CMAT Exam Pattern
Number of questions
5 sections namely-
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Number of questions in each section
Marking for correct answer
CMAT Previous Year Analysis & Expected Cutoff by T.I.M.E.
The test had five sections with 20 questions each- fifth one (Innovation and Entrepreneurship) was the optional one. Every question was of MCQs type with four options. As per CMAT 2022 marking scheme, each correct response carried four marks while there was a penalty of 1 mark for every incorrect response. There was no sectional time limit in CMAT 2022 and candidates were able to move freely across the sections throughout the exam duration.
CMAT Previous Year Exam Pattern - Sectional distribution
|Section Name||Number of questions||Marks per section|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation (DI)||20||80|
|Logical Reasoning (LR)||20||80|
|Language Comprehension (LC)||20||80|
|General Awareness (GA)||20||80|
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Optional section)||20||80|
CMAT 2022 Analysis by TIME- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation (QT & DI)
As compared to two year back of CMAT paper pattern, there were less number of calculation-intensive questions. All the questions were spread across a wide range of topics viz. Ratio & Proportion, Numbers, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Mensuration, Geometry, Probability, P&C, Sets & Venn Diagrams etc.
There were a total of four questions based on Data Interpretation (Table) questions.
Number of good attempt- 18 to 20 questions.
CMAT 2022 Analysis by TIME- Logical Reasoning (LR)
In Logical Reasoning section there was one set (blood relationship) comprising four questions. Most of the questions in this section was on the easy to moderate side. Apart from that questions included direction sense, coding-decoding, Venn diagram, comparisons, visual diagrams, analogies, series based, odd man out, etc. There were four questions on Verbal Reasoning (Strong-Weak Arguments, Analogy etc)
Number of good attempt- 19 to 20 questions.
CMAT 2022 Analysis by TIME- Language Comprehension (LC)
There were a total of four Reading Comprehension (RC) passages in the third section containing 14 questions. Those who had prepared well were able to attempt 11-12 questions easily.
In Verbal Ability segment, there were total 11 questions. Most of the questions came from Error Spotting, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Meaning of words and their usage in sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Grammatically correct sentence etc.
Number of good attempt- 18 to 20 questions.
CMAT 2022 Analysis by TIME- General Awareness (GA)
As compared to last year, General Awareness (GA) was bit tougher. Most of the question were based on Static GK around 17. The GA section has questions on:
- Government Ministries
- Booker prize, Awards and Honours
- General Science
- International organizations
- Sports and Games
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge
Good attempt- 14 questions.
CMAT 2023: Colleges and Expected Cutoff
Based on certain factors like the overall difficulty level of the CMAT 2023 exam, T.I.M.E coaching will provide the expected cutoff for various colleges.
CMAT 2021 Expected Cutoff for Various Colleges
95 - 99
95 - 99
95 - 99
95 - 99
95 - 99
90 - 95
CMAT Exam Dates 2023- Check CMAT 2023 important dates related ...
CMAT 2023 Preparation Tips for General Awareness: Planning to ...
CMAT Score Vs Percentile 2023: What is CMAT Score vs Percentil...
CMAT Selection procedure 2023- The selection procedure of CMAT...
Questions related to CMAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
how many seats are there in CMAT exam for st category... what is the minimum cut off for st category to get seat in ABM course
Colleges have a fixed number of seats in their courses for which they shortlist a fixed number of candidates. The cutoff is calculated based on the score of the lowest-ranking candidate shortlisted for the selection process. IIM A, B and C require around 99.9 +%ile for A.B,C for general category, around 95%ile for OBC and around 90% for SC/ST. ST category required 30 in verbal percentile rank and 40 overall percentile rank. Colleges follow the reservation criteria set by the Government of India. The reservation percentile for ST(Scheduled Tribe) category is 7.5%.The CMAT cut off for ST category in 2017 [70.01 (percentile)] and in 2016 [75.22 (percentile)].
MY CMAT 2022 SCORE is 125 can i get admission in MBA colleges in pune?
Looking at the previous year CMAT Cutoff for various MBA Colleges in PUNE, with 125 marks in CMAT, you have good chances to get admission in MBA Colleges in Pune. The previous year Cutoff for various MBA Colleges in Pune was as follows :
Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB) Sri Balaji University Pune - 80 to 100
ISBM Pune - 80 to 100
Balaji Institute Of Modern Management (BIMM) Sri Balaji University Pune - 80 to 100.
Further, to know more about the CMAT cutoff for MBA colleges for previous years, you can follow the below mentioned link to know more : https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/cmat-cutoff
I hope that this will help.
Will NTA release CMAT percentiles anytime soon?
Hope you are doing absolutely great.
So with regard to your query, generally NTA is the authority which release the CMAT score. on 29 April 2022 it released the CMAT scores. However, they consisted only the marks, there was no percentile given in that.
The percentile might be released soon by the authorities. Also as to when will they might be released was not mentioned in the official site or any notification. They might be released soon.
Hope this helps you,
Good luck, thank you.
my cmat score 2022 is 210 can I get admission in pumba?
CMAT 2022 cut-off for PUMBA is anticipated to be 210 marks or 96 percentile for Maharashtra students and above 99.0 percentile for Outside Maharashtra students (OMS).
For OMS, the percentile is higher due to which all India cutoff rises For PUMBA. Last year it was 99.8+ Percentile.
Eligibility for MBA++
Graduate with a 50% score or more ( 45% for OBC and PwD) in the 10+2+3 scheme from any University.
I hope it helps.