Management and Business Administration
Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Exam Date: 15 May, 2020 - 07 Jun, 2020
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top MBA colleges in India
- Top Private MBA colleges in India
- Top Government MBA colleges in India
- Top MBA colleges accepting MAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting XAT Score
- Top MBA colleges accepting CMAT Score
- Top MBA colleges in Maharashtra
- Top MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh
I want to become Manager in hotel or restaurants...which course should I do ? bsc/ Bba/bachelor in hotel management?
If you wish to become manager in hotel or restaurant then Bachelor in Hotel management would be preferrable degree
If you do the course from well known colleges where they provide good placements than it would be easy for you. Also you will get full overview of how the hotel industry works
Please visit the link to know the top hotel management colleges
Hope this helps
I want to knw about the difference between PGDM & MBA? Which one is good for Government Job?
The difference between MBA and PGDM is given below :-
- MBA i.e Master of business administration is a degree course , and being a degree it is little more theoretical
- PGDM is graduate diploma in management i.e it is a diploma course, PGDM is accredited by Association of Indian Universities which makes it equivalent to MBA, it is more practical
So, there's not much difference between MBA and PGDM , the only thing is that MBA is a degree course while PGDM is a diploma course , also when it comes to job then there's no difference in the way companies treat a PGDM and an MBA , even your Career growth is similar for both the courses and it largely depends upon your performance.
But just to answer your question, MBA has little bit edge over PGDM as it has global acceptability for employment being a degree course rather than PGDM Diploma
Ranking Predictors VIEW ALL
List of Careers
The Human resource department of any organisation is one of the most essential parts of the organisation. Human resource managers are individuals who specialise in recruiting, screening, interviewi...
Entrepreneurship demands having an initiative and a strong determination to succeed. It also requires an immense amount of confidence, tenacity and independence. This may mean making hundreds of co...
The details of a career as has been sent to your registered email ID successfully.