CAT or the Common Admission Test is the most competitive MBA entrance exam of India taken by around 2 lakh candidates each year. Conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management, CAT is the most popular entrance exam for the admission to 20 IIMs and around 100 B-schools across India. This E-book brings to you all the aspects of Common Admission Test including the important dates, previous year cutoff and topper interviews.
Recommended Bschool Exam E-books
- Category : CAT6247+
- Category : CAT2743+
- Category : CAT1851+
- Category : CAT2133+
- Category : CAT758+
- Category : CAT664+
- Category : CAT8976+
- Category : CAT6291+
- Category : CAT520+
Rating & Reviews
Share your thoughts with other students by your genuine reviewsWrite a Review
- By: Anjali Mahajan on 11th July, 2018
- By: Ruchira Banerjee on 26th June, 2018Quite helpful in understanding the CAT examination and the university requirements.
- By: Pedireddla Yamini on 21st June, 2018Nice
- By: anubhav singh on 4th June, 2018
- By: Yashika Miglani on 22nd May, 2018
- By: Ikram al Hussain on 21st April, 2018
- By: rishabh joshi on 15th November, 2017IT's VERY NICE FOR CAT PREPARATION.
- By: Brijeshkumaryadav on 14th November, 2017Better
- By: Mohit Jaiswal on 4th October, 2017Very nice
- By: Siddharth Pai on 17th September, 2017