11 Cheapest Colleges to Study MBA Course in Bangalore
Colleges to Study MBA Course in Bangalore: Bangalore happens to be a place of choice when it comes to pursuing any higher education qualification in India. It happens to be one of the most happening and technologically advanced cities in India being driven by the best MBA colleges in Bangalore. Some of the bright-minded students come here to pursue MBA from some of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore in specializations like Business Analytics, General Management, international business, logistics management, and several others.
Stay up-to date with CAT News
MBA happens to be one of the most expensive courses of all time. Even if the individuals end up scoring good marks in the MBA entrance exams, they have to pay substantial fees. But since there is a lot of demand for the MBA degree, there are many top cheapest MBA colleges in Bangalore that provide the same course at much cheaper fees amounts to deserving candidates. The list of top cheap colleges in Bangalore is listed below along with other essential details.
Resource Links for Online MBA
Why You Should Think About Top Cheap MBA Colleges in Bangalore?
Bangalore has many recognized institutions that are offering MBA courses to aspirants. Most of the top MBA colleges in Bangalore are recognized internationally and a wide spectrum of job opportunities are laid down for the graduates. Bangalore is a great city with a huge number of permanent and part time job opportunities. Students coming from other states will get to make friends coming from all walks of life.
Most of the best cheapest MBA colleges in Bangalore have extraordinarily designed curriculums which are aimed at the overall development of an individual. Apart from theoretical knowledge, the students are groomed with practical knowledge, ethical ways of working, critical thinking, time management, analytical thinking, social awareness and a lot more. The students get to work on many exciting projects, and they are made to handle a lot of things on their own and work in a team.
Popular MBA Examinations
Eligibility Criteria: Top cheap MBA colleges in Bangalore
The eligibility criteria for admission into MBA colleges is more or less the same as that of any other MBA college in India. There are a lot of things students are supposed to keep in mind before they apply to their desired MBA colleges. The general eligibility criteria for admission into Some of the top cheap MBA colleges in Bangalore: -
The candidate is supposed to have completed their graduation under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern with 50% aggregate marks in any discipline.
The graduation must have been done from a recognised university.
The graduation should preferably be an honours degree from a recognised institution under the UGC act. The students must have had English or any other languages at 10+2 level.
Students who have completed their bachelor's/ master's degree from an open University or through correspondence that is recognised by the law are exempted from this pattern. The duration of their degree must be 3+2.
Browse Colleges - List of Cheap MBA Colleges in Bangalore with Fees
MBA graduates are likely to receive some of the highest paying jobs in the country. Many top MBA colleges in Bangalore are known to have the best companies hiring MBA graduates from their campuses. The list of the recruiting companies and their average salaries along with course fees are given below:
Name of MBA College/University
Rs. 0.65 lakhs
Rs. 0.85 lakhs
Rs. 0.52 lakhs
Rs. 0.48 lakhs
Rs. 0.80 lakhs
Rs. 1.95 lakhs
Rs. 4.25 lakhs
Rs. 1.51 lakhs
Rs. 2.26 lakhs
Rs. 1.59 lakhs
Rs. 1.00 lakhs
Browse MBA Colleges By Location
Application Process: Cheap MBA colleges in Bangalore
The steps for the admission process for any top MBA colleges in Bangalore are the same just like any other college in the country. The most important thing to keep in mind before proceeding with the application for admission is the eligibility criteria. Students who fail to abide by the given eligibility criteria may have their application rejected by the respective university. Steps to apply to the MBA colleges is given below: -
Selecting the desired MBA course is the first and the most important step. Selecting the kind of course you would like to pursue your MBA in is very vital.
Then select the type of course you would like to pursue. See if you would like to do your MBA online that is through distance education.
Prepare a resume and segregate in a place the details of your educational qualification and your achievements.
After this lookup for universities online and check out the entrance tests they consider.
Apply online for the exam and score the required marks in the entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, NTA IIFT etc.
Keep checking the university website for further updates.
Popular MBA Colleges in India
Cheapest MBA colleges to Study MBA course in Bangalore - Placement
There are various MBA colleges where students get opportunities for their future placements. Here, in the table below, we have mentioned some of the cheapest MBA colleges to study MBA courses in Bangalore for which offer placements to MBA students.
Name of MBA College/University
Government Ramnarayan Chellaram College of Commerce and Management, Bangalore
Rs. 6.00 lakhs
Rs. 3.50 lakhs
Rs. 5.70 lakhs
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Rs. 6.40 lakhs
Popular MBA Specializations
Mentioned below are some of the most popular MBA specializations that students can opt for at top cheap MBA colleges in Bangalore: -
Low Rankings: Top cheap MBA colleges in Bangalore
Many students may worry about not getting into a good MBA college because of low scores either in their undergraduate degree or in their entrance exams. Following given is the list of MBA colleges in Bangalore that accept students with a low score: -
Name of the college
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 11 Cheapest Colleges to Study MBA Course in Bangalore
Question: Can a student with a Bachelor's in Arts study MBA?
Anyone with a bachelor's from a recognised university can study MBA.
Question: Can a student with a gap year apply for an MBA?
Yes, a student with a gap year can definitely apply for the MBA program.
Question: Are there any universities that offer distance MBA in Bangalore?
There are many universities that offer distance MBA for students who cannot enrol for a full-time course.
Question: Is working experience mandatory to study MBA?
No, it is not compulsory to have work experience to study MBA.
Question: Can other State students apply for MBA in Bangalore?
Yes definitely any student who complies with the eligibility criteria can apply for the MBA.
IIM will not release CAT exam syllabus 2023 for MBA admission....
CAT 2022 Response Sheet - CAT conducting body released the CAT...
CAT Percentile Predictor 2022 - Predict your CAT percentile by...
IIM CAP 2023 - Common Admission Process is a selection process...
Questions related to CAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
I did not self attest my obc certificate in cat application. what should I do?
Hope you are doing fine! Below are the categories who get benefits of reservation in CAT -
- As per the Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the non - creamy layer (NC - OBC).
To avail the reservation benefits one must upload the catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration. In case of other mba colleges you might get chance to apply separately as many mba colleges take separate applications for admission after cat exam. But in case of IIMs candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application while registration for cat, during the selection process they need to produce the documents for verification. But in your case if you have not attached catagory certificate at the time of CAT registration you will be shortlisted as per general cutoff. Below I have provided you previous year cutoff for different IIMs.
- IIM Ahmedabad - 85 percentile
- IIM Bangalore - 85 percentile
- IIM Calcutta - 85 percentile
- IIM Lucknow - 90 percentile
- IIM Indore - 90 percentile
- IIM Kozhikode - 85 percentile
- IIM Amritsar - 85 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Sambalpur - 93 percentile
- IIM Trichy - 93 percentile
- IIM Raipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Ranchi - 93 percentile
- IIM Kashipur - 94 percentile
- IIM Vizag - 80 percentile
- IIM Udaipur - 93 percentile
- IIM Bodhgaya - 93 percentile
- IIM Shillong - 75 percentile
- IIM Sirmaur - 93 percentile
- IIM Rohtak - 95 percentile
- IIM Nagpur - 85 percentile
- IIM Jammu - 93 percentile
All the best :)
neetpg 2022 rank is 87k,st cat ,any possibility to get MD/MS seat in mp gov medical colg?
That's a too far rank...may be you could achieve seat in a private college...
To know rank college predictor, check out the link provided
And also stay updated through careers360.
Hope it helps .
Do we have any fees concessions in Mba by clearing exams like CAT, GMAT ETC
No. We don't get any fees concessions by clearing these entrance exams. Although if you have scored extremely well both in your entrance exams as well in your undergraduate, then you might get a scholarships from the universities. You can also apply for other outer scholarships that are given to the students that have good scores and talent.
Hi, what percentile an NC-OBC female candidate should aim in CAT 2022 to get into IIM Ahmedabad? My profile is : 95/97/83. And I am from Arts background.
See since you are from arts background, and you also have a good academic record (barring your graduation percentage), so you can get a call for interview even a slightly lower percentile.
According to the previous trends, you can easily get into IIM Ahmedabad even at a percentile in the range of 92 to 95, which is a safe estimate for your admission in the OBC NCL category.
Hope I have answered your question. All the best!