Christ University BBA Application Form 2019 - Christ University, Bengaluru, will release the Christ University BBA 2019 application form on December 8, 2018 at 4 PM. The last date to register and fill Christ BBA application form 2018 in online mode is April 16, 2019 for the first slot while the deadline for the second slot is April 29, 2019. It is important to fill and submit the Christ University BBA 2018 application form before the deadline in order to be eligible for admission in the various undergraduate management programmes offered by the University. Also, before filling the application form of Christ BBA 2019, candidates must check the eligibility criteria as only the eligible candidates would be able to appear in the test.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Admissions 2019 OPEN | MAHE #1 Private university in India QS world Ranking
As per Christ BBA eligibility criteria for exam, candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognised board can apply for Christ University BBA programmes. The exam will be conducted in two slots and candidates can choose to take the entrance test in any of the two slots. Know the complete details of Christ BBA application process, how to fill the Christ University BBA application form 2019 and other relevant details.
Christ Entrance Test for BBA will be conducted at various test centres for 2019-20 Batch, and Selection Process will be conducted in NCR, Kolkata and Bengaluru only. The centre and venue details will be updated on or before April 12, 2019.
Christ University BBA Application Form 2019 - Important Dates
Dates for Slot 1
Dates for Slot 2
Application forms available from
December 8, 2018
Last date to submit the form online
April 16, 2019 (4:00 PM)
April 29, 2019 (4:00 PM)
Christ University BBA admit cards will be issued on
April 20, 2019 (10:00 PM)
May 3, 2019 (10:00 PM)
Christ University BBA Exam
April 28, 2019
May 11, 2019
The announcement of Final Selection list
May 11, 2019 at 10 AM
May 25, 2019 at 10 AM
Documents to be kept ready while filling the Christ University BBA Application Form 2019
The application process of Christ University BBA 2019 is completely online. The eligible candidates could fill and submit the Christ University BBA 2019 application form online along with the application fee. The applicants had to register first for the exam by creating a login ID and password. Candidates were required to keep the following things handy at the time of filling the application form of Christ University BBA 2019:
Academic Certificates/marksheets (X, XI or XII whichever is available)
A valid email id and mobile number
Recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background)
ID proof – Aadhar, Driving License, PAN card etc. (if required)
How to fill Christ University BBA Application Form 2019?
The step by step procedure to fill the Christ University BBA 2019 application form is given below:
- Visit the official website of Christ University and click on “Admissions”. Proceed to click on the Application Link of UF programme of BBA. Register by entering your name (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card) and email ID and set password.
- Enter the verification code received on the email ID and click on ‘OK’. The verification code will expire in 5 minutes time from the time sent.
- Click on the application link next to the name of the preferred programme and start filling the details.
- Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
- You must have a copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 11 or 12 (whichever is available) (Mandatory).
- If you wish to submit the application form of Christ University BBA 2019 online, then the application fee of Christ BBA programme must be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
- Choose the payment option and fill-in the required details to process the “Application processing fee” of Rs. 5000.
- Submit the application form after payment of application processing fee.
- Print and sign the Christ University BBA 2019 application form and note the application number.
After this, candidates must send the filled in application with the following documents mentioned below in an A4 size envelop. Mark the [PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR] Admissions 2019 – [APPLICATION NO] on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of application form.
1. Copy of the original filled-in printed Christ University BBA application form 2019 duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate. (Mandatory)
2. Copy of the application processing fee online payment acknowledgment slip (Mandatory).
3. Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11 / 12 (Mandatory).
4. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) (If available while applying).
5. Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified Institution (Class 12) for all candidates except for Karnataka State Board (If available while applying).
6. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a) Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b) Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card, whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
Candidates can send their Christ BBA 2019 application form either in person or by registered post / courier service to the following address-
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029
The Office of Admission will be open from-
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Closed on Sundays and Government Holidays)
Upon receiving the completed Christ University BBA 2019 application form, the Office of Admissions at Christ University will verify the application form. They will also check for all the supporting documents. Selection Process e-admit card will not be uploaded if the supporting documents do not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time. The selection process E-Admit card of Christ BBA will be generated 3-5 days prior to the scheduled selection process date.
What after submitting the Christ University BBA Application Form 2019?
Christ University BBA 2019 admit card online will be issued for both the slots on April 20 and May 3, 2019 respectively. Candidates can download the admit card and take a printout of the same. Candidates must carry the Christ BBA admit card 2019 to the exam venue and also keep it safe until the admission process gets over.
Questions related to Christ University Entrance Test
No, Christ only has the normal BBA. They don't have any course as such related to aviation. But you can do the course from other colleges like IBMR...
Hii HemanthAdmit card wil be issued on 23th May.For more info. please link the below link-https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/christ-university...
Duration: 90 minutesQuestions: 90 questionsMarking: +1 mark for every correct answer, -0.25 for every incorrect answerSections:1. Logical Reasoning...
Hey Christ admit card can be downloaded from their website if you face issues contact college immediately for same .
Hi Dear sorry to say but you can not apply for christ university after the last date of form filling. for more queries just contact with ...