What is UGAT-AIMA?
UGAT-AIMA Important Dates
01/Mar/2017 to 03/May/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
01/Mar/2017 to 01/May/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
05/May/2018 to 28/May/2018
12/May/2018  10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
UGAT-AIMA Application Details
- Candidates can apply either in online or offline modes
- For online mode of application, aspirants need to visit the official website and click on the tab ‘Apply Now’
- Fill up the online application form with your personal and academic details
- Pay the application fee online through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi along with two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers
- Candidates opting for offline mode of application need to obtain the application form and bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi through cash payment
- The hard copy of the form needs to be filled up with the requisite details and submitted at the AIMA centre, New Delhi
UGAT-AIMA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
- Candidates appearing for Class XII board exam may also apply provided they submit proof of eligibility within the stipulated schedule.
UGAT-AIMA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
UGAT-AIMA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
UGAT-AIMA Counselling Details
- The counseling or selection procedure will be conducted individually by the participating institutes for UGAT BBA exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in UGAT BBA entrance exam and other shortlisting criteria, if applicable.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion or Essay Writing and Personal Interview rounds.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam and selection rounds.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1776 Joined
- 13 Questions