What is UGAT-AIMA?
The Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), commonly known as UGAT BBA is an undergraduate entrance exam for BBA, integrated MBA courses etc. The test is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). UGAT is conducted in both paper-pencil as well as computer based mode Read More
UGAT-AIMA Application Details
- Candidates can apply either in online or offline modes
- For online mode of application, aspirants need to visit the official website and click on the tab ‘Apply Now’
- Fill up the online application form with your personal and academic details
- Pay the application fee online through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi along with two self-addressed slips/adhesive stickers
- Candidates opting for offline mode of application need to obtain the application form and bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi through cash payment
- The hard copy of the form needs to be filled up with the requisite details and submitted at the AIMA centre, New Delhi
UGAT-AIMA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
- Candidates appearing for Class XII board exam may also apply provided they submit proof of eligibility within the stipulated schedule.
UGAT-AIMA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
UGAT-AIMA Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline & Online
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
UGAT-AIMA Counselling Details
- The counseling or selection procedure will be conducted individually by the participating institutes for UGAT BBA exam.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in UGAT BBA entrance exam and other shortlisting criteria, if applicable.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion or Essay Writing and Personal Interview rounds.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam and selection rounds.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1819 Joined
- 24 Questions
If I'm not appeared in UGAT EXAM Then what is the possibilities of admission in institute
What to do after UGAT SCORECARD i got 87.91 percentile.
What are the collages covered under AIMA