Stay up-to date with SNAP News
About SNAP 2022
What is SNAP exam?
SNAP 2022 is a national-level test held in computer-based mode for admission in more than 26 MBA/M.Sc. programmes offered by 15 SIU affiliated institutes. The full form of SNAP is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test and it is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. SANP 2022 exam tests students on their General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
SNAP 2022 registrations will start tentatively in August 2022 and candidates will have to fill the registration form before the deadline for appearing in the examination. SNAP application fee will be approximately Rs. 1950. SNAP exam qualifiers must clear a Personal Interaction (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT) as well as Group Exercise (GE) to be selected for admissions.
SNAP 2022: Highlights
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
|Commonly known as||SNAP|
|Conducting body||Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration of exam||60 minutes|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
|Scoring pattern||+1 mark for each correct answer|
-0.25 mark for each wrong answer
|Participating colleges||16 Symbiosis Institutes|
Candidates willing to take admission in Symbiosis Institutes must qualify for the entrance examination in order to take admission in the MBA programme offered by the institute. SNAP 2022 notification and SNAP application are expected to be released in the last week of August. International University (SIU), Pune generally release three exam dates and candidate can choose the slot that suits them the best. It is to be noted that a candidate can only give a maximum of 2 attempts and the higher of the two scores will be considered for evaluation. There will be no normalization of the score.
What's new in SNAP exam
- SNAP application fee was Rs. 1950.
- SNAP 2022 registrations started early from August 31 while earlier they started SNAP registration in the last week of September.
- SNAP exam timings have also seen a change.
SNAP Participating Institutes List
MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
MBA (Information Technology)
MBA (Infrastructure Development and Management)
MBA (Business Analytics)
MBA (International Business)
MBA (Energy & Environment)
MBA (Telecom Management)
MBA (Communication Management)
MBA (Operations Management)
MBA (Information Technology Business Management)
MBA (Data Sciences and Data Analytics)
MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)
MBA (Communication Management)
MBA (Banking and Finance)
MBA (Sports Sciences)
Contact Details for SNAP Test:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International (Deemed University),
Lavale, Mulshi, Pune - 412115
Phone : 18001231454 , +91-20-28116226/27, 61936226/27.
Whatsapp No.: +91-7709328908.
SNAP 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||SNAP|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1950 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
One must meet the Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU) defined SNAP eligibility criteria to appear for the test. Aspirants must note that the eligibility for the SNAP 2022 and MBA admissions will differ. The admission eligibility will be based on the MBA course and college chosen. Check the eligibility for SNAP below.
To check the official SNAP exam eligibility criteria , Click here .
Who can give the SNAP exam 2022?
Candidates who meet the following criteria can apply for the SNAP 2022 exam .
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and final year degree students can apply for SNAP exam .
- A minimum of 50% (general and OBC candidates) and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates in their bachelors is mandatory to write SNAP 2022 exam.
- SNAP exam has no age limit
- Foreign Nationals/ PIO/ OCI/ NRI who have appeared for IELTS or IELA with Band 6 and Band 4 respectively can apply for SNAP exam 2022.
Note: International admissions of Symbiosis are through Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE).
SNAP Exam - Defence Quota Details
|SIMS, Pune||80 % for Children/ Wards of Defence personnel and 10 % for Special Defence Category in MBA|
|SIIB, Pune||5% of seats in MBA (International Business)|
|SIDTM, Pune||5% of seats in MBA (Digital and Telecom Management)|
|SICSR, Pune||5% of seats in MBA (Information Technology)|
|SCIT, Pune||5% of seats in MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
SNAP 2022 Exam - Reservation Guidelines
SC (Scheduled Caste)
ST (Scheduled Tribes)
DA (Differently Abled)
Kashmiri Migrants (supernumerary)
Two seats per programme
|Domiciled Category (only for Constituents at Off-Campus centre, Nagpur)||25%|
Browse Top MBA Colleges Accepting SNAP Score: Location-Wise
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft | Other
Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune will commence SNAP registration 2022 tentatively in August at snaptest.org. Know how to fill the application for SNAP exam below.
SNAP Exam Registration- Overview
Students applying for the SNAP 2022 exam must:
- Register for SNAP exam 2022.
- Pay the SNAP exam fees.
- Enter choice of programme(s) through SNAP 2022 exam.
- Pay the respective programme registration fee.
Steps to fill Application Form for SNAP Exam
Step 1: Register for SNAP 2022 exam - Apply now
- Use registration link given on snaptest.org to access SNAP login
- Fill in personal, academic, and communication details as asked.
- Select SNAP 2022 test dates as per preference.
- Upload a recent passport size photo (not more than 3 months old) in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif format only with a file size between 10 KB and 5 MB.
- Use the OTP sent to verify credentials. The university will then send an e-mail & SMS containing the SNAP exam ID and password.
Step 2: Log in to pay the fee for the SNAP exam -
- Pay Rs 1950 for SNAP 2022 exam via Demand Draft or online payment.
- Submit, check status and save a copy of the same.
- No changes can be made in the SNAP application form after submission.
SNAP Exam fees via DD: Amount payable will be Rs. 2265 approximately including all charges. DD must be on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune and sent to the university. On its receipt, candidates download their admit card of SNAP 2022.
Note: There will be a programme registration fee of Rs. 1000 (as per last year) payable per programme per institute in addition to the SNAP exam fees 2022.
Correction in the application form of SNAP 2022 exam
No corrections were allowed especially in name, date of birth, category, test city, and test date. So candidates must carefully fill the form for SNAP exam. However, they could always refer to the admission support team of the university for any corrections in the application form of the SNAP exam.
|EWS, OBC, ST, General, SC||Offline, Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1950|
Quantitative, data interpretation, and data sufficiency
Analytical and logical reasoning
SNAP 2022 - Exam Preparation
Candidates planning to appear for the SNAP 2022 exam should start preparing for it at least six months in advance. A good SNAP exam preparation plan should have three components - syllabus through SNAP books, SNAP mock test practice, and revision for exam day. Check out the best SNAP preparation articles listed below in the table.
SNAP exam preparation is an important aspect. The seats are limited and competition high. So students must prepare well for the exam and try to get good scores to secure admission. SNAP exam 2022 preparation requires knowledge of the SNAP exam pattern and insights on the SNAP syllabus 2022. The SNAP 2022 mock test is another tool that can help aspirants get an idea of the exam.
Quick Tips to Crack SNAP 2022
How to crack SNAP, how to prepare for SNAP in a month, how to start SNAP preparation, how to crack SNAP in the first attempt, and more such questions pop up in mind once you decide to appear for SNAP. Here are some quick SNAP 2022 preparation tips to ace this test;
- Prepare as per the SNAP syllabus for all three sections. Download SNAP syllabus pdf
- Keep giving SNAP mock tests to keep track of your preparation and be aware of your strong and weak areas.
- Pick up the best SNAP preparation material and best books for SNAP preparation
- Prepare a SNAP preparation timetable and manage time well.
- Focus on increasing speed and accuracy while solving questions
- Solve questions of varying difficulty levels to boost confidence
- Devise or learn shortcuts to solve Quantitative questions to solve them quickly and no dependency on the calculator
- You can also join online SNAP study groups to experience healthy competition
Read SNAP 2020 Topper Tips
|Name of topper||Link to read interview for Snap Preparation Tips|
|Supratim Chatterjee||Read interview here|
|Amit Sethe||Read interview here|
|Prince Mahajan||Read interview here|
|Parikshit Mishra||Read interview here|
|Minkesh Devani||Read interview here|
|Abhishek Choudhary||Read interview here|
|Anshul Chaudhary||Read interview here|
|Hitesh Gulati||Read interview here|
SNAP Preparation Tips 2022
- The SNAP exam will consist of three sections - General English, Analytical & Logical Reasoning and Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.
- Candidates can use the common competitive and CAT preparation books for the SNAP 2022 exam.
- The most important aspect of SNAP preparation is practice as speed is of the essence in the actual exam.
SNAP Preparation Guide - Exam Day Guidelines
According to the SNAP 2022 preparation guide, there are certain instructions that the students must follow on the day of the exam. Let us check the Dos and the Don’ts for SNAP 2022:
- Ensure that you report at the SNAP exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam
- Make sure that you carry the SNAP admit card as entry will not be granted for those not carrying it
- Any request for change of SNAP 2022 test centre will not be entertained at any cost
- Along with the SNAP admit card 2022, it is essential to carry any one of the following valid photo identity proof such as-
- Voter Id card
- Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar card print out
- PAN Card, etc
- Biometric data will be taken at the test centre, hence female candidates must not apply henna on their hands.
How many times I can give SNAP?
SIU Pune allows candidates to take two attempts out of three SNAP test dates.
Is SNAP tougher than CAT?
- SNAP is one of the most popular MBA entrance exams after CAT, XAT, IIFT, and CMAT. As compared to these exams SNAP is quite easy.
Is calculator allowed in SNAP exam?
- No, calculator or any other electronic devices are not allowed to carry inside the SNAP exam centre.
What is good score in SNAP 2022?
- An attempt of 80 questions with an accuracy rate of 85 - 90 per cent will be considered a good attempt in SNAP 2022.
To ace and succeed in admissions, every aspirant will need to have a knowhow of the SNAP exam pattern 2022 . Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune will give the exam pattern for SNAP exam on the official website - snaptest.org . To know the types of questions asked, sections to cover, marking schema and more of SNAP 2022, check below.
SNAP exam is a speed test . The SNAP 2022 exam pattern will be mostly similar to other MBA entrance exams . SNAP 2022 will be based on the exam pattern announced in 2021 due to COVID-19 pandemic. Look up the details below.
SNAP Exam Pattern - Overview
SNAP Exam Structure
|Mode of SNAP 2022|
Computer-Based Mode (CBT)
SNAP exam date and time
To be announced
|Type of questions||Objective type. Each question comes with four responses and candidates must pick the correct one|
Total no. of questions in SNAP 2022
Sections in SNAP exam
Marks per question
|+1 mark for every correct answer|
-0.25 marks for every wrong answer
Maximum attempts allowed in SNAP 2022
SNAP score considered (for more than one attempt)
Best of the two attempts
SNAP 2022 Exam - Sectional breakup
Marks per correct answer
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
SNAP score in case of more than one attempt
Every candidate will be given a chance to appear for a maximum of two attempts for SNAP 2022 . The best of the two scores will be considered in case a candidate appears for two tests. There will be no normalizations as the higher score will be considered for final percentile calculation. The university ensures that the SNAP 2022 question papers will be normalized for level of difficulty across all three sets and hence, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Registered candidates will be given the chance to attempt the official SNAP mock test. The SNAP 2022 mock test will be an exact simulation of the actual exam hence candidates are advised to attempt the same. SNAP mock test key points are mentioned below.
How do I get a SNAP Mock 2022?
The following links have been provided for candidates to practise with free SNAP mock tests such that they can better their performance in the actual SNAP exam 2022.
How do I get my SNAP Mock test?
- Candidates must book their official SNAP Mock test slots . Slot booking dates will be announced by the authorities.
- Candidates can book slots till an hour before the start of the mock test.
- Use the SNAP login link given on snaptest.org.
- Enter SNAP ID and password to book the slot.
- Book the slot and attempt the mock test of SNAP 2022 on the chosen date and time.
What does SNAP Mock Test cover?
|Sections in Mock test||MCQs|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
What is SNAP 2022 Mock?
- It is a sample test for candidates wishing to familiarize themselves with the SNAP 2022 exam.
- The mock test of SNAP is an MCQ test where each question has four responses and candidate should choose the correct one.
- The SNAP Test (mock) will also consist of 3 Sections as shown in the table above.
- The mock test of SNAP 2022 will also be for one hour with 1 mark for each correct answer and 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer .
- The scores obtained will be displayed after the completion of the test and will not have any bearing on the actual SNAP exam.
- The mock test may also differ in look and feel from the actual SNAP 2022 test.
SNAP Mock Test Helpline: Toll-Free No. - 18001231454
Benefits of SNAP Mock test
- Candidates will get a first-hand experience to practice with an official test that is designed on the lines of the actual exam.
- They can use the SNAP mock test scores to evaluate their performance and preparedness for the test.
- The performance in the mock test of SNAP 2022 can be used to improve on the weak areas for the actual exam.
Official SNAP Mock Test 2022 - Prizes and Opportunities (As Per Last Year)
- The top 3 SNAP 2022 mock test scorers will each get a Flipkart voucher of Rs 5000.
- The top 10 scorers after the top 3 will each get a Flipkart voucher of Rs.500
Candidates will be able to download SNAP admit card 2022 at snaptest.org as it will be released by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). To download the admit card for SNAP exam , candidates must enter their exam or email ID and password.
How to download SNAP Admit Card 2022?
Aspirants who successfully completed their SNAP registration need 5to download the admit card in order to appear for the test. The admit card of SNAP 2022 can be downloaded as per the steps given below.
Steps to download SNAP Admit Card
- Go to the SNAP 2022 website - snaptest.org
- Enter SNAP exam ID/ Email ID and password
- The admit card will be displayed.
- Check for details and download the same to appear for SNAP 2022.
- Paste a passport-size colour photograph (taken not more than 3 months ago) in the space provided.
- Carry the admit card and a valid Photo ID to the exam centre to appear for SNAP 2022 exam.
SNAP admit card 2022 details
- Candidate's name
- SNAP 2022 roll number
- SNAP exam date & time
- SNAP 2022 test venue - address and code
- SNAP exam day Instructions
SNAP 2022: Documents to carry with admit card
Candidates can carry any one of the following
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card (UID).
SNAP 2022 Exam Instructions
Some of the instructions by SIU with regard to the SNAP admit card have been summed up. To check the official SNAP exam and admit card guidelines , read below.
- Report as per the time mentioned on the admit card.
- Submit SNAP admit card and ID proof for verification.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the SNAP exam 2022 after the reporting time has lapsed.
- Electronic gadgets like cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators/ memory etc must not be carried to SNAP 2022 exam.
- The Invigilator will check admit card and ID proof and authenticate them before the SNAP exam starts.
- Candidates may attempt any section in any order in SNAP 2022 .
- Candidates using any unfair means will be debarred from the exam and admissions.
- Differently abled candidates are requested to contact the authorities for a scribe and must make arrangements of their own for the same. They should email email@example.com with the details. The qualification of scribe/writer should be maximum class XII passed.
It is advisable to keep the authenticated admit card after SNAP exam concludes for GE-PIWAT processes and subsequent admissions. A duplicate one will not be issued under any circumstances.
What after SNAP exam 2022?
After the conclusion of SNAP 2022 exam, candidates should start preparing for the Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI), for SIU constituent institutes and other B-schools, which will accept the SNAP score for their admission. They should also check and fill the SNAP application for institute admission.
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
SNAP 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- SNAP admit card
- Photo id proof
The university may release the SNAP answer key shortly after the conclusion of the SNAP exam. Candidates will have to log in to the official website through their SNAP exam 2022 credentials to check the answer Key of SNAP exam 2022. Candidates will have the option to file for challenges till a specified date. Usually a fee of Rs. 590 (Rs. 500 + 18 percent GST) is charged per question challenged. The amount is refunded if the challenge is found to be correct.
How to download SNAP 2022 Answer Key?
- Open the official website - snaptest.org
- On the login window, enter SNAP ID or Email ID and Password.
- Click on the 'Sign In' button
- The answer key will appear on the screen
- Check that file and download it as a PDF file
NOTE: However, the university may not release the answer key this year. Candidates may however check for updates after the exam is over.
Details Present on SNAP Answer Key
- The responses and correct answers for all the multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- Section-wise questions
- The marks awarded for every correct answer and reduced for every wrong answer marked in the exam
Steps to Challenge SNAP Answer Key
- Go to the SNAP official website .
- Click on the ‘SNAP Answer Key’ tab and enter SNAP ID and Password.
- Next, click on the question you want to challenge.
- Then click on the ‘Save’ button once you select the challenges in every section.
- Upload the supporting document for your objection raised.
- Finally, pay the requisite amount of fee via credit/ debit card/ internet banking.
MBA aspirants who will appear for the exam can check for the SNAP exam analysis once the exam concludes. It is to be noted that the SNAP 2022 exam analysis will be separate for each phase. The exam analysis of SNAP 2022 from leading coaching centres will be available here as soon as the exam concludes.
- SNAP 2022 Exam Analysis by IMS Learning
- SNAP 2022 Exam Analysis by Bulls Eye
- SNAP 2022 Analysis by Career Launcher
SNAP Exam Analysis - Past Year
Students who appeared for SNAP exam in 2020 had the following feedback to give.
- The third phase was the toughest in comparison
- Quantitative ability section was the most difficult section for many
SNAP Exam Analysis 2020
|Section||Feedback on SNAP exam in 2020||Good Attempts|
|General English||Questions were on grammar, sentence correction, synonyms. Summary questions, analogy and active-passive voice, idioms and parts of speech were some topics touched,||11-12 Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning analysis||Topics covered were blood relations, coding/ decoding, calendar, verbal reasoning syllogism and missing number/ letters. Other questions were based on Verbal reasoning and series, clocks and calendars.||17-19 Questions|
Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & DS analysis
|Many questions were from Algebra and Arithmetic. A few easy questions were from probability, trigonometry. DI sets saw two or more questions.||15-17 Questions|
Candidates who will appear for SNAP exam can check their result on snaptest.org. They can know their scores (section-wise, scaled scores) of SNAP 2022. To check their SNAP result candidates must use their User ID and Password. Shortlisted candidates will be called for General Exercise (GE), Personal Introduction (PI), and Writing Ability Test (WAT) by the institutes they have applied to.
How to check SNAP Result 2022
- Visit the official SNAP website.
- Click on the “SNAP Login/ Sign-In” button.
- Next enter SNAP ID and password.
- SNAP 2022 result will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the same for reference.
SNAP Result - Details Mentioned
- Name of candidate
- SNAP 2022 Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Overall SNAP score obtained
- Sectional scores of SNAP exam
- Shortlist status
**Scores of SNAP 2022 will be valid for the academic year 2022-23 only.
What after SNAP result?
Candidates must apply to the respective SNAP colleges and courses as per their preference. Candidates may note that they cannot avail admissions if they do not apply to the individual institutes and pay the programme application fee. They may do this after registering for SNAP exam or after the results are declared but within the date specified by the university.
The minimum marks or percentile required to be shortlisted for the selection is the cutoff for SNAP 2022. A total of 16 SNAP colleges accept the test scores for admissions. Each institute prescribes a different SNAP cutoff depending on their admission requirements.
The SNAP colleges will display the respective category-wise SNAP cutoff 2022 on their websites for the purpose of shortlisting. SNAP Waitlist will depend upon the vacant seats available.
Factors determining the SNAP 2022 Cutoff
- Number of candidates who appeared for SNAP exam
- Difficulty level of SNAP 2022
- Number of candidates who qualified in SNAP exam
- Number of seats available in each SNAP college
SIBM Pune Cutoff details
SNAP Previous Years' Cutoff
SNAP Cut off 2020 (Percentile)
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF)
Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM – Bengaluru)
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM- Nashik)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences
Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC- Pune)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Nagpur)
The SNAP cut-off for shortlisting is calculated separately for each programme. Based on the overall SNAP percentile, a candidate may get shortlisted for more than one programme. In such a case, the candidate is expected to participate in the GE-PIWAT for each programme separately.
As per the SNAP 2022 selection procedure, the listed candidates have to appear for the following rounds:
Group Exercise (GE)/ Personal Interview (PI)
Written Ability Test (WAT)
Based on the candidate’s overall performance, the final merit list will be prepared tentatively by the last week of Februrary. The components of the final merit list are:
SNAP participating institutes will set the cutoffs for GD/ PI/ WAT to shortlist the candidates. After that, the shortlisted candidates will be called for selection rounds. The final selection will be based on the candidate's past academic history and performance in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2022 as well as GD/ PI/ WAT.
SNAP 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of the SNAP 2022 exam will comprise three steps i.e. Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interaction (PI). This process is common for all SNAP colleges. The admission will dependent on SNAP scores, Personal Interview, Group Exercise, the writing ability test as well as the candidate’s profile (previous academic performance, work experience, etc). Preparation of the SNAP final merit list will be based on the weightage parameters given below-
SNAP Exam - Final Merit List Parameters
Test Score (scaled to 50 marks)
Group Exercise (GE)
Personal Interaction (PI)
Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Documents Required at Counselling
- Photo id proof
- Marksheet and certificate of class 11
- Marksheet and certificate of class 12
- Other supporting documents
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will application form of SNAP 2022 be out?
As per SNAP exam date, the application form will available tentatively from the month of August 2022.
Question:What is SNAP and how is it conducted?
SNAP is a national level entrance test which is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University to provide admission to candidates in SNAP accepting institutes. SNAP exam 2022 will be conducted in online mode.
Question:Is there any negative marking in SNAP?
As per the exam pattern of SNAP 2022, each wrong answer will attract 25% negative marks for candidates.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria to appear for SNAP 2022?
As per the SNAP 2022 eligibility criteria candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Question:Is there any age criteria to apply for SNAP 2022?
There will be no age criteria to apply for SNAP 2022.
Question:What are the important topics for SNAP 2022?
Aspirants must know the SNAP 2022 syllabus before appearing for the examination. As per the previous year question paper candidates can know the important topics for SNAP 2022 section-wise in the table below:
Syllabus of SNAP 2022
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Question:What are the details required for SNAP 2022 mock test?
While appearing for SNAP 2022 mock test candidates must have SNAP ID and password, without which candidates will not be able to appear for SNAP 2022.
Question:How will be SNAP 2022 cutoff computed?
SNAP 2022 cutoff will be released considering the various factors such as:
Reservation policy of SIU campuses
The difficulty level of exam
Total number of applicants and number of seats offered
Previous years cutoff trends
Question:What is SNAP selection process 2022?
Candidates who will have a valid score in SNAP 2022 exam will be shortlisted for the selection process of SNAP 2022 which will consist of the following rounds:
- Group Exercise - Personal Interview
- Written Ability Test
Question:What are the components of final merit list?
The final merit list of SNAP 2022 will be released by considering the following components:
- SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Question:When will the SNAP 2022 exam be conducted?
Symbiosis entrance test will be conducted tentatively in the month of December. SNAP 2022 will be held across 94 cities in India.
Question:Can candidates get a chance to change mistakes in SNAP 2022 application form?
Once the online payment of exam will be done, no change in name, category, date of birth, test city will be accepted by exam authorities.
Question:When will SNAP 2022 admit card released by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University?
The admit card of SNAP will be available in online mode tentatively in the month of December.
Question:When should test takers expect the SNAP result 2022?
SIU will release the SNAP 2022 results tentatively in the month of February.
Question:If any one of the candidates cleared SNAP exam 2022, is it necessary to appear in GE, PI & WAT?
Yes, it is mandatory for the qualified candidates to appear for all the group exercises which includes GE, PI & WAT. Then only they will be eligible to take admission to any PG course of Symbiosis International University (SIU).
Question:Do I have to apply for B-school programs separately?
Yes, after applying for the SNAP 2022 registration form, candidates can apply for B-school separately, and for each institute and program by paying Rs 1000 (as per last year) along with the SNAP registration fee of Rs 1,950 (as per last year) attempt (Max 2).
Question:Is SNAP a difficult exam?
As compared to other national level MBA entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, IIFT, or CMAT, SNAP exam is comparatively easy.
Question:What is full form of SNAP Exam ?
SNAP exam full form is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is conducted by Symbiosis International University, Pune.
Questions related to SNAP
can i get a call from SCIT for 45.5percentile in SNAP 2022?
Based on the previous year cutoff... with your SNAP 2022 score and category...
Unfortunately, you don't have any chances of getting a seat in SCIT.
You can predict the colleges in which you would have possibility of getting a seat using the SNAP college predictor tool provided below
Hope this information will help you
i got 54 percentile in snap 2021 will i get a call from any of the symbiosis university?
Hope you are doing great.
I don't think that you will be able to get a call from any of the symbiosis colleges at this percentile because most of the colleges of symbiosis offer admission to you if you have scored above the 60 percentile. And this doesn't mean anything even if you get admission to a low-grade college because the outcome will be either no placement or a very low average package. So, you should go for this next year and try to do more work hard to get admission to one of the best colleges of symbiosis.
Hope this helps.
i got 54 percentile in snap 2021 will i get a call from any of the symbiosis institute?
As far as your percentile is concerned let me tell you that 54 percentile for symbiosis institute so it would be very difficult to get a seat. So, if you were to take my opinion then i would suggest to keep some colleges as a back up.
However various factors are considered while deciding the cut offs like number of candidates appearing in the examination, number of vacant seats in college, previous years cut offs and difficulty level of the paper.
Is SIBM Hyderabad worth attending for MBA in finance? I Got 85 percentile in snap 2022 and thus did not qualify for SIBM Pune or Bengaluru. And I do not want to pursue any specialization courses in any other SIBM.
I would suggest you if you are not satisfied with what you got and you wish for something higher and better then kindly do not join because you won't be satisfied. But note this only opt for this option if you really aim for something better and higher.
On the other hand , let me tell you on the basis of returns. You will invest around 20L and would end up getting a 10L job then it's absolutely not worth as far as my opinion is concerned. Rest is all upto you.
I have scored low percentile (24) in my first attempt of snap and I havent given the other two attempts. Is there any chance for me to get into SIBM Pune (I&E)?
As you have scored 24 percentile in your first attempt of snap so let me tell you that your percentile is very to grab a seat in Symbiosis Pune. You need to score much higher in order to secure a seat . But as per my suggestion kindly give the last two attempts in order to score higher and try to keep your percentile atleast 96+ in order to be on a safer side.