AP ICET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
AP ICET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines - Candidates who are appearing for AP ICET 2020 are preparing for it in all ways possible. On the day of the exam, candidates have to take care of certain things, like practising all the sections of AP ICET 2020, if the candidates have taken a print out of the admit card, are all the necessary things being carried by the candidates and other such things. In this article by Careers360, we are bringing you the exam instructions to avoid any stress and mishaps. AP ICET is a state-level exam that is conducted once a year. Continue reading the article to know more about AP ICET 2020 tips, exam structure of AP ICET 2020, and frequently asked questions about AP ICET 2020, check the full article that follows.
Latest: Authorities have released the result of AP ICET 2020 on September 25. Know all about AP ICET 2020 cutoff
AP ICET exam instructions 2020
AP ICET 2020 was held on September 10 and 11 and the candidates had to ensure that they had prepared for the exam properly and were carrying all the required documents at the time of the entrance exam. Continue reading to know more tips related to AP ICET 2020:
Candidates had to make sure that they are carrying all the necessary documents i.e AP ICET 2020 hall ticket, photo identity proof. Candidates must check that the information provided in the hall ticket is correct and the photograph and signature are clear.
Usually, candidates have a last-minute preparation before appearing for the exam. So it is advised to not chug anything in a hurry as it may lead to forgetting or mixing up the information or may lead to confusion.
It is advised to reach the allotted test centres (which is mentioned on the AP ICET 2020 hall ticket) before time to avoid unwanted stress and rush.
Following all the instructions given to the candidates will only help them give the exam without facing any issue. The test interface instructions have to be followed strictly for eg, to choose the correct option, the candidates have to click on it with the mouse and the keyboard should not be touched at all.
The duration of AP ICET 2020 will be 2.5 hours and the slots are 9 AM to 11.30 AM and 3 PM to 5.30 PM. Latecomers will not be entertained, so it is advised that the test takers arrive at the allotted test centres an hour prior to the commencement of the entrance exam.
AP ICET 2020 exam instructions - COVID-19 exam instructions to the candidates
- Candidate must ensure social distancing from entry till exit from the exam centre
- Candidates must bring their own masks, gloves, transparent water bottle, hand sanitizer (50 ml), a pen, and exam related necessary documents.
- Aspirants must not forget to bring the self-declaration form which is attached along with the admit card to show to the security guard at the time of entry.
- The candidate's temperature will be checked with a thermo gun. Candidates with any symptom of COVID-19 will be seated in separate rooms/lab/hall for the safety of everyone.
- To avoid any kind of crowding bar code will be displayed at the entry point which will mention the candidate's lab number. Candidates will be provided with their lab number individually at the time of entry and post their hall ID and ID verification process.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to the exam instructions given by the authorities and need to stand in circles that will be provided.
- At the registration desk, candidates will be directed to sanitize their hands using the sanitizer provided by the authorities. The photograph will be captured at the time of the registration process.
- No waiting place will be provided to the accompanying persons with the candidates.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates must ensure that they are well aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of AP ICET 2020. Knowing the exam pattern and syllabus of AP ICET 2020, the candidates will tend to stay more confident. Check the table that’s given below to get detailed information on the AP ICET 2020 exam pattern and syllabus:
Section-wise number of questions in AP ICET 2020:
Number of Questions
Exam Pattern AP ICET 2020:
Number of Questions
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Business and Computer Terminology
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - AP ICET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Question: Is it mandatory to carry ID proofs to the test centres?
Yes, it is necessary to carry the ID proofs. Without the ID proofs, the exam officials may cancel the candidature.
Question: What is the duration of AP ICET 2020?
AP ICET 2020 will be of 2.5 hours in total.
Question: How many numbers of questions will be asked in AP ICET 2020?
A total of 200 questions will be asked in AP ICET 2020. The breakup of the questions in each section is given below:
Number of Questions
Question: In how many slots will AP ICET 2020 take place?
AP ICET 2020 will be conducted in two slots, i.e, 10 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5 PM.
Question: In how many languages will AP ICET 2020 be conducted?
AP ICET 2020 will be conducted in two languages: English and Telugu, but for Section C, which is Communication Ability, it will only be conducted in English.
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2021 - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupa...
AP ICET Result 2020 - Sri Venkateswara University, the conduc...
AP ICET Answer Key 2020 - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupat...
Questions related to APICET
Am successfully completed my certificate verification in Apicet 2020 counciling process But Cant received Login ID to put web options for Mba so how to get Login Id ?
You need to follow the given steps to exercise the web options
- Open the given link in internet explorer 9.0 or above https://apicet.nic.in/
- Click on 'candidate registration'
- Enter the registration number, AP ICET hall ticket number, date of birth, rank and the CAPTCHA and click on 'generate password'
- Enter a password, e-mail ID and phone and note it in a notebook for future reference and click on save password.
- To receive the login ID send a message in a given format APICET<space>01<space>HALL TICKET NUMBER to 8790499899 from the registered mobile number like APICET 01 987654321
- Enter the login ID sent to the registered mobile number in the candidate login, enter the rank, date of, password and CAPTCHA.
- Now enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number and read the instructions.
- Tick the check box to enter the web options page.
- Now select the districts and fill the colleges in which you are interested to seek admission.
- Refer the manual option entry form for the ease of selecting the options on the screen.
- Save the options and logout.
I got 3048 rank in ap icet 2020. Will i got seat in AU.I am belongs to oc kapu category. Will i got fee reabursement though fee reabursement in my certificate verfication is "No".
You have not mentioned the course in which you are seeking admission. The cut off in 2019 was as follows for general category
- AU Department of Commerce and Business Management: MBA- 449
- AU Department of Commerce and Business Management: MBF-725
- AU Department of Commerce and Business Management: MRM-1017
- AU College of Engineering: MCA-2320
- AU College of Engineering, MCL: 579
Considering the cut off in 2019 you may not get seat in Andhra University in any branch. But cut off changes every year depending on number of candidates qualified, difficulty of exam and number of seats available etc.
To be eligible to get fee reimbursement under Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme for candidates coming under kapu category you must Fulfill the criteria given below
- A candidate must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate's family income must be upto 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- If any of the students got admission under the management quota in his/ her college then he/ she will not be eligible for the scheme
- If a family member is employed in a government sector and paying tax or availing benefits of pension then in such students are not eligible.
- The beneficiary should not have any four-wheeler in their family
- Those who have ten acres of wet-land and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme.
- If a family member is paying property tax then the candidate cannot avail fee reimbursement.
- Candidates house must be of less than 1500 square feet in the city will be eligible for the scheme.
If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria you can avail fee reimbursement. As the remark is already no for fee reimbursement after the document verification you are not eligible to avail fee reimbursement.
i didnt attend 1st round councelling of ap icet 2020 ......i didnt pay councelling fee also .........can i pay counselling fees right now or can i pay at the time of 2nd round councelling time please tell me
Candidates who haven't participated in first phase can participate in second phase counselling. You can pay the counselling fee when you register for second phase counselling and you need to attend the document verification and get your documents verified. On successful verification you can you can exercise web options as per schedule. The seat allotment will be released as per the schedule.
i got a rank 2052 but i didnt attend the 1st day of councelling can i attend another day for councelling is there any possibility please give me reply....
Sorry to say but you didn't mention which examination counselling you have to attand. If yoi didn't mention whole thing then it will be difficult for us to solve your problem. Please next time clear your query then it will be easier for us to give you proper solution.
All the best.
i got 791 rank in ap icet 2020 is there any chance of getting seat in jntu kkd pls suggest few colleges to me
As you have not specified your category we assume that you belong to general category. Considering the cut off in 2019 you may have chances of getting seat in JNTU College of Engineering-Self Finance, Kakinada in MBA. The cut off was 948 for general category. You may also have chances of getting seat in the following colleges in MBA
- SVU COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SCIENCE -SELF FINANCE, TIRUPATI
- VIGNANS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION SCIENCE, VISHAKAPATNAM
- YOGI VEMANNA UNIVERSITY, KADAPA
- VR SIDDHARTHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, VIJAYAWADA
- SRI VIDYANIKETHAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, RANGAMPET
Every year cut off may vary depending on number of candidates qualified, difficulty of exam and number of seats available etc.