AP ICET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines - Know COVID-19 Advisory Here
AP ICET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines - “To be prepared is half the victory,” and this should be in every aspect of any exam. AP ICET exam day guidelines help with preparation with what to carry on the day of the exam, how to face the question paper, COVID-related safety measures, etc. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can avail of the AP ICET 2021 exam day guidelines here.
AP ICET 2021 will be held by Sri Venkateswara University for APSCHE in September 17 and 18, 2021. AP ICET exam is for MBA and MCA admissions as well as lateral entry to MCA programmes in the University colleges and their affiliated colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Before checking the exam day guidelines of AP ICET 2021, it is vital to know some important information like the exam pattern, topics to prepare. It is also important for candidates to be prepared with the know-how of the documents to carry and other precautions to take.
Latest Updates for APICET
- 13 Sep 2021:
- 08 Sep 2021:
AP ICET 2021 application form correction window opens. Candidates can edit their submitted application form till September 10.
- 07 Sep 2021:
AP ICET 2021 registration by paying a late fee of Rs 5000/- ends on September 13.
Stay up-to date with APICET News
Ongoing MBA Admission 2021
AP ICET 2021 - Exam Day Guidelines
While APICET 2021 exam date is announced, it is to be held on September 17 and 18, 2021. Other important details of the AP ICET 2021 exam pattern are
AP ICET exam is a computer-based exam to be held in two sessions.
The duration of the AP ICET 2021 exam is 150 minutes
Candidates have to answer 200 questions in total
The medium of the test is English & Telugu for Section-A & B while section C is only in English
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus, Marks, and Sections
One important tip for AP ICET preparation is to have the know-how of which topics to prepare for. This includes a good perusal of the AP ICET syllabus 2021. Next comes the list of the best books for AP ICET preparation. The following table gives a good idea of the topics and marks for each section in AP ICET 2021.
AP ICET Marks and Sections
AP ICET Exam Details
Section-A: Analytical Ability
(i) Data Sufficiency
(ii) Problem Solving
Section-B: Mathematical Ability
(i) Arithmetical Ability
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
(iii) Statistical Ability
Section-C: Communication Ability
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology
(iii) Functional Grammar
(iv) Reading Comprehension
Documents to carry on AP ICET exam day
Before understanding the AP ICET 2021 exam day guidelines to be followed, candidates must keep ready the requisite documents and things needed to be carried to the exam hall. These are
A valid original Identity Document
Any other document as specified
Other things allowed inside the AP ICET exam hall:
A transparent bottle of water
A ballpoint pen
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
AP ICET Exam Day Guidelines
With the COVID -19 pandemic still a threat, the precautions that need to be taken on exam day remain the same as last year. While most of the AP ICET exam 2021 dos and don’ts remain the same, the same applies to the COVID guidelines that were in place last year.
Some of the other AP ICET exam guidelines to follow are
1. Download your admit card and check for all details. Keep the exam day kit ready with the admit card, the ID proof required, and other documents as specified.
2. Ensure you have the sanitizing kit comprising gloves, mask, sanitizer, and a transparent water bottle ready to carry to the exam hall.
3. Check the distance to the exam hall and the route to take on the AP ICET exam date.
4. Use short notes and last-minute formulae revision to help refresh.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines- Do’s
1. Carry the exam kit with you: As mentioned earlier, the admit card has to be carried to the exam hall as the other documents specified.
2. Adhere to the safety guidelines and maintain social distancing: Carry the sanitizing kit and follow social distancing protocols.
3. Reach the exam centre ahead of time: To avoid getting caught in the last-minute rush and to ensure a smooth entry to the AP ICET 2021 exam, it is vital to reach ahead of time. It is to be noted that candidates will have to follow the COVID guidelines at the exam centre so the entry may take more time than usual.
4. Read the instructions and question paper before beginning the examination: After entering the exam hall, it is important to note the instructions and follow them. The next thing to do is to read the question paper and plan accordingly.
5. Plan answering the questions in a rational manner: It is a good thing to answer questions that one knows the answers to and then attempt questions that one is unsure of. Since the exam does not have negative marking, one can take a certain amount of risk in answering questions that are seemingly familiar. Answering questions that one doesn't know the answer is a definite NO.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines - Don’ts
1. Do not stress at the last minute: Taking too much stress in the days prior to the exam is a big NO. Students should revise well and keep themselves motivated instead of comparisons with others and undue stress.
2. Do not be casual about the exam: This may lead to forgetting vital documents like the admit card, other related information, etc.
3. Do not carry electronic devices and other debarred items to the exam hall: Devices like smartwatches, digital cameras, mobile phones, smartphones are prohibited as are stationery items like papers, pens, etc. Students can be debarred from the exam in case such items are found on them.
4. Do not carry eatables or other stuff to the exam hall. Eatables are not allowed inside the exam hall so students should avoid carrying them.
In addition, any baggage carried by the aspirants will have to be left outside the exam hall.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines (COVID Instructions)
The authorities have announced certain exam day guidelines for AP ICET 2021 keeping COVID in mind. These are divided into pre, during, and post-exam. The guidelines can be checked below.
Pre AP ICET Exam Day Guidelines
Maintain social distancing
Get temperature tested at the gate
Do not crowd the gates and entry points
AP ICET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Show ID cards for verification
Wait for photo capturing by the invigilator
Wear masks at all times along with the gloves
Sit in the designated place
Start the system and accept the covid declaration
Begin the AP ICET exam 2021.
Post-AP ICET Exam Day Guidelines
Leave only when the exam time is up.
Hand over the rough sheet given for rough work
Keep social distance while moving out of the exam room
Drop the AP ICET 2021 admit card in the box placed therein
Post exam, the AP ICET 2021 answer keys will be searched for by most students. However, since the exam is online, the answer key will not be released within two to three days of the exam. The preliminary answer keys of AP ICET 2021 will be released on September 20, 2021.
Candidates can raise objections to the same within a given time frame i.e. September 22, 2021, and thereafter the final AP ICET answer key 2021 will be released. The final answer key will be used to assess the answers given by the students and merit lists drawn up before the declaration of the AP ICET 2021 result on September 30, 2021.
Top MBA Entrance Exams
AP ICET Application Form 2022 - Andhra University, Visakhapatn...
AP ICET Mock Test 2022 - Candidates can find practice test for...
AP ICET Sample Paper 2022 - Candidates can download the AP ICE...
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2022 - As per the AP ICET 2022 el...
AP ICET Exam Dates 2021 - AP ICET 2021 result has announced on...
Questions related to APICET
Hi sir am Ashok My Ap ICET rank is 18000 , seat in Yv university in MBA.
Cutoffs varies from year to year and depends on many factors like
# Number of students appeared in the exam.
# Caste category of the students.
# Difficulty level of the exam.
# Number of seats available.
As you have not mentioned the Category you belongs to so I'm considering it as General Category and giving information based on it.
It is difficult to get MBA seat in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa for your AP ICET, based on previous year's Closing Ranks.
You have chances of getting MBA seat in below mentioned Colleges based on previous year's Closing Ranks.
- Vignan's Institute of Information Technology, Visakhapatnam
- Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Guntur
- Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Vignan's Lara Institute of Technology and Science, Guntur
To get more information about AP ICET Cut-offs go through below mentioned link.
May this information was useful.
All The Best!!
Ap Icet second counseling date
Dear aspirant hope you are doing well..
Ap ICET second round counselling is not started at yet. It will star soon..
AP ICET counselling Dates
- AP ICET 2021 counselling registrations and certificate verification - December 4 to 8, 2021
- AP ICET counselling registration of web options last date -December 7 to 9, 2021
- AP ICET exam counselling option changing date- December 10, 2021
- AP ICET seat allotment - December 13, 2021
- Self reporting and reporting to college - December 14 to 16, 2021
For more details click on the link below
Hope it's helpful
sir i joined mca in svu through the first councling of ap icet can try for mba in Andra University or svu in second councling os it possible r not eaither it possible can I not get set in second councling can continue with first joined svu is it possible can any one can answer me sir plz
You can participate in second phase counselling to get admission to Master of Business Administration in Andhra University. Seat allotment depends on the merit of the candidate, category of the candidate, seat availability and preferences of institute/branch. As you have mentioned your category and the rank it is quite difficult to predict the chances of getting seat in Andhra University in MBA. Candidates who wish to get seat in a better choice of institute can participate in second phase AP ICET counselling. If a seat is allotted to you in second phase counselling then the seat allotted in first phase counselling will gets cancelled automatically provided you must have reported at the allotted institute and secured admission. If no seat is allotted to you then the previous seat will be retained.
at present in the Ap icet counselling the seat is not allotted to me and Iam from svu region and I want seat in Au region is there any chance of getting seat in 2nd counselling.
Hi, there are chances that you get a seat in the next round of counselling. If you were expecting a college and you did not get any then check your list and make changes if you wish to have an optimum result from the counselling. Check your list once. If you still have doubts feel free to comment. Hope this helps.
Respected sir/madam.In Apicet counseling, will all colleges participate in second counseling which already in 1 counseling, or the college seats which remain unfilled will Shown up in 2nd counseling.
AP ICET counselling is done basically for admission of eligible students in MBA /MCA stream .Now, the counselling or filling seats is basically done upon the seat capacity of participating colleges. So, it is expected that after 1st counselling , 2nd counselling will be continued for remaining seats or unfilled seats .
For more details about AP ICET exam , you may refer to this link:
To know the names of AP ICET approved colleges , refer this :
Hope this helps !