MAT 2022 Preparation for Indian and Global Environment: Preparation Tips, Topics
MAT Preparation for Indian and Global Environment - The Indian & Global Environment is the last section of the MAT question paper. This section consists of a total of 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying one mark each. Most of the students shift their total focus to Maths, Reasoning, and Langauge Comprehension section, in a belief that they can cover MAT Indian and Global Environment section in the last month of MAT exam.
But the thing is, MAT Indian and Global Environment sections require the same attention. Although there is no specified syllabus for this section if a candidate pays equal attention at the time of MAT preparation, can score well in this MAT section. Read the full article by Careers360 on MAT preparation for the Indian and Global Environment section to know all the important topics and tips to consider at the time of exam preparation
Stay up-to date with MAT News
MAT Indian and Global Environment- Overview
In order to map out a preparation strategy for MAT Indian and Global Environment section, candidates should know the pattern of it. Check out the detailed exam pattern of MAT 2022 Indian and Global Environment section.
MAT Indian and Global Environment Highlights
Total number of questions
Marks per question
Scheme applicable (0.25 mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer)
Type of questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
The total weightage of Indian and Global Environment in MAT syllabus
MAT Section Wise Preparation Tips
MAT Preparation Tips for Indian and Global Environment
To excel in MAT 2022, candidates can follow the provided important tips which are recommended by experts and past year toppers for Indian and Global Environment.
While preparing for MAT Indian and Global Environment section, one should develop the habit of reading newspapers, online blogs, and business magazines. Reading the newspaper can boost the knowledge of current affairs. Some of the recommended newspapers are- Economic Times, The Hindu, and Financial Express. Apart from newspapers, candidates can also include magazines such as Business Today, The Chronicles, India Today, and Forbes are quite helpful. It has been also observed that a few questions in MAT Indian and Global Environment are from Static GK and for this Manorama Year Book and Competition Success Review is the best option to study.
Along with reading habits, candidates should watch the news on television or online to increase knowledge about the events in India and around the world of the various fields like politics, business, science and technology, and economy.
While watching the news and reading magazines, jot down all the important discoveries, country-level business deals, joint ventures, etc. This will not only help one to cover the syllabus of Indian and Global Environment as well as it will also help you to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for MBA admission.
Make use of the internet while preparing for MAT Indian and Global Environment section. Solve previous year's MAT question paper and subscribe to the recommended YouTube channels which provide information related to business and economy, science and technology, politics, and international events.
Must follow social media groups and other GK preparation groups. Along with that experts suggest taking MAT mock test 2022 daily to access the preparation level.
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
Important topics to cover for MAT Indian and Global Environment section
Check out the following topics that candidates will have to cover at the time of the MAT syllabus 2022 for Indian and Global Environment preparation.
Top officials of big companies
The punch line of companies
Books and Authors
Famous awards and Prizes
Major corporate news
Best Books for MAT Indian and Global Environment Section
Candidates can refer to the following books that are recommended by the toppers for MAT Indian and Global Environment section.
MAT 18 Years Topic-wise Solved Papers
The Mega Yearbook: Current Affairs & General Knowledge For Competitive Exams
Manorama Year Book
Face To Face MAT With 19 Years
Top MBA Entrance Exams
AIMA MAT 2022 IBT - All India Management Association (AIMA) wi...
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 - Candidates can check the eligi...
MAT Exam Dates 2022- Know all the details about MAT 2022 exam ...
MAT Selection Procedure 2022 - Know the details of the selecti...
Questions related to MAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
MAT 2018 question paper with solutions
You can find previous years MAT question paper and solutions by clicking on the link given below
What you need is to do only login using your email and click on free download, and you will get the question paper with solution on your email.
and I hope this will help you in boosting your performance in MAT preparation and will give you a brief idea of questions asked in exam.
how many times we fill registration form for MAT in a year ?when ?
MAT exam is conducted four times a year. You can register for every attempt. the exams are held in the month of February, May, September and December.
You can go through the link below for more details:
I got 490 score in the MAT may Is it a bad one?? Or which colleges are suitable for this mark
getting 490 score in MAT May attempt is not at all bad. It is a good score and can also be considered as a decent score for getting some good colleges. Some of the best colleges that you can get with this score is as follows :
- aipuria institute of management
- Christ institute of management
- PCMRD Pune
- SRM University
- AIMs Bangalore
- IiMS Pune
- IBMR Pune
- IMs Ghaziabad
- JIMs Delhi
Further, please note that the above mentioned prediction is totally based on the previous year cutoff and can vary as the cutoff varies every year.
Further, to know more about the previous years MAT cutoff you can follow the below mentioned link to know more : https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/mat-cutoff
I hope that this will help.
I am trying to see my result in MAT may 2022 why its not showing from yesterday night till now
Hope you're doing well, if your results are already out and you're not able to view it, it's probably because of some site crash or server issue. I'll suggest you to clear your browsing history and then try again.
All the best!!