MAT Mock Test 2022: Practice Free Online Mock Tests
MAT Mock Test 2022: All India Management Association (AIMA), the conducting body of MAT exam, will provide the official mock test for MAT December 2022 exam which can be accessed on, mat.aima.in. The MAT mock test 2022 will help candidates in understanding the MAT exam pattern for December session, types of questions asked, and more. Candidates can access the official MAT mock test by entering their registered email ID and password. Besides, Careers360 also provides free MAT mock test based on the latest exam pattern and previous questions trends.
Stay up-to date with MAT News
The purpose of the MAT mock test is to help students assess their ability, preparation level and know strong and weak points. The mock tests help you boost your preparation, allowing you to focus on areas/topics you are weak in. The best way to learn about the MAT 2022 exam pattern and get your MAT preparation right is by giving MAT mock tests. AIMA conducts the MAT exam four times a year. The MAT December session exam schedule will be released soon in online for modes of exam. Meanwhile you take the mock tests, solve previous questions, and MAT sample paper.
Check out the FREE MAT 2022 Mock Test here
Top MBA Entrance Exams
MAT Mock Test 2022
To ace MAT (Management Aptitude Test), the candidates require proper planning and an exam-taking strategy. One of the best strategies suggested by previous years’ MAT toppers and experts to the aspirants to score high percentile is to rigorously practice the MAT mock tests. Taking the mock test of MAT will help the candidates in analyzing their weak and strong areas.
The MAT mock tests are an amalgamation of previous years’ questions and expected questions. If you are planning to take the MAT 2022 exam for December cycle and expect a good MAT exam score, you must take MAT mock test. The advantage of giving free online MAT mock tests is that you will be able to analyze your preparation and focus on the part which needs more attention.
MAT Exam Pattern 2022
The MAT 2022 exam pattern mentions the details about the MAT exam mode, duration, question format, type of questions asked in the exam, total marks, and so on. The MAT 2022 December exam paper will contain five sections namely Intelligence and Critical reasoning, Data Analysis and sufficiency, Language and comprehension, Indian and Global Environment, Mathematics, and each section will have 40 questions. The time limit for each section will vary.
The total number of questions is 200 and the total time given is 2.5 hours. The marking scheme involves one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer Below mentioned is the MAT exam pattern.
MAT 2022 Exam Pattern: Overview
Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
MAT exam conducting body
All India Management Association (AIMA)
MAT exam level
National level Entrance Exam
MAT exam mode
CBT, PBT, and IBT mode
2.5 hours (150 Minutes)
Type of questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Total number of questions
Total number of sections
(each section carries 40 questions)
MAT Marking scheme
For each correct response, the reward is 1 mark - and for each incorrect response 0.25
How to access the official AIMA MAT Mock test 2022?
AIMA provides a free IBT MAT mock test on its official website. Here is how you can obtain it:
Step 1: Visit the official AIMA-MAT website, mat.aima.in
Click on the ‘Take IBT Mock test’ tab which is on your left side
Step 2: Enter your registered email ID and password
Step 3: Click on ‘Login’ to go to your dashboard
Step 4: Select a mock test from the options and start solving the questions
Things to consider while attempting MAT 2022 mock test
Create a strategy and check whether it works when you give the mock test.
Plan priorly on the section you want to answer first.
Prepare yourself with multiple tactics while solving the mock test and observe what works best for you.
After giving MAT mock tests, analyze your performance.
Figure out the area in which you need to pay more attention.
Advantages of solving MAT mock test
The primary advantage of solving the MAT mock test 2022 is that it helps you to overcome the fear you hold due to the exam. Solving the MAT free mock test also enables you to have a clear-cut idea about the MAT exam.
The thorough practice of MAT exam mock tests helps candidates to understand the exam pattern and question format by simultaneously giving the real MAT exam experience.
By practicing mock tests the candidates will be able to calculate the time given for each section, based on it the candidates learns to manage the time accordingly.
Giving MAT mock tests helps you to introspect your weak and strong areas, working according to the consequences will boost the preparation of the MAT test.
Previous year MAT question papers
The table below contains MAT sample papers of different years with a direct link provided for each to download. Candidates can download the respective MAT paper and give the test.
MAT question papers
MAT sample paper year
MAT Question paper link
MAT 2018 sample paper
MAT Question paper 2014
MAT 2013 Question paper
MAT Question paper 2012
MAT 2010 Question paper
MAT 2009 Question paper
MAT Question paper 2008
MAT Question paper 2006
MAT 2005 Question paper
MAT 2004 Question paper
How to download the MAT Question Paper?
- Step 1: To download MAT previous year question paper, visit the official Careers360 website.
- Step 2: Now candidates need to register first by providing all the necessary details.
- Step 3: After registration, log in with your Careers360 credentials.
- Step 4: One can also use their Google or Facebook account for login purposes and download the MAT sample paper.
- Step 5: Now candidates need to visit the MAT exam question paper store.
- Step 6: Click on the “Download” tab
Top MBA Colleges accepting MAT scores - State-wise
Top MBA Colleges accepting MAT scores - City-wise
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - MAT Mock Test 2022: Practice Free Online Mock Tests
Question: What are the benefits of solving the MAT mock test?
Attempting MAT mock test helps you get more familiar with MAT exam pattern and gives a real MAT exam experience.
Question: How do I access the free MAT mock test?
You can access a free MAT mock test at the official website of aima.mat.in or at Careers360 website.
Question: What is the marking scheme for the MAT mock test?
The marking schemes involves one mark for every correct answer and negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Question: How many MAT mock tests should be solved?
You should practice a minimum 20 full length MAT mock test in order to score well in the MAT exam.
Question: Along with MAT mock tests, Is there any other strategy to practice for the MAT exam?
Yes, you can practice previous years MAT question papers along with MAT mock tests.
Question: Is practising the MAT mock test mandatory to score high marks in the MAT exam?
Yes, attempting the MAT mock test is highly recommended by the experts and toppers of the MAT exam. Hence, it is mandatory to score high in the MAT exam.
AIMA MAT 2022 IBT - All India Management Association (AIMA) wi...
MAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 - Candidates can check the eligi...
MAT Exam Dates 2022- Know all the details about MAT 2022 exam ...
MAT Selection Procedure 2022 - Know the details of the selecti...
Questions related to MAT
which top colleges accept scores of exams snap, nmat, cat, mat, cmat, GMAT? also what are the eligibility criteria for GMAT exam and also which top colleges accept GMAT score and micat exam is conducted for which top colleges except mica
GMAT is graduate management admission test which is conducted by GMAC for admission of MBA in many countries, the eligibility criteria regarding this is as follows;
Candidates needs to be 18 years old or above,
Pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, those in the final year or working professionals too are eligible to apply,
Should have a valid passport,
As the exam is conducted in English, hence proficiency in the same language is required as well,
Candidate can take maximum of five attempts in a year, and overall 8 attempts for lifetime, and there has to be a gap of 16 days prior to retaking the exam,
Colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are as follows;
- SPJIMR Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad
- IMI New Delhi
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Goa
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- MICA Ahmedabad
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- SOIL-School of Business Design, Gurgaon
explore more detailed information about GMAT at https://www.careers360.com/exams/gmat
check out the entire list of colleges in India accepting GMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-gmat?icn=college_listing_accepting_score&ici=GMAT_exam_view
SNAP is conducted for 60 minutes in MCQs format, each question consists of one mark, there is deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect attempt, the following sections are included in the entrance test:-
- General English
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
The colleges accepting scores of SNAP are listed below;
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Rangareddy,
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Pune
- LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dera Bassi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik,
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Pune,
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Pune,
- Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore,
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Lavale,
- Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management, Lavale
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
- Symbiosis School of Media and Communication
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,, Nagpur
- Om Bio Science and Management College, Haridwar Roorkee
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-snap to know more details regarding this.
CMAT is conducted for 180 minutes, and additional 30 minutes is allotted for optional section, there are total of five sections(one is optional) and each one consists of 25 questions for 100 marks as mentioned below-
- Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- General awareness
- Language comprehension
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional)
for each correct answer four marks are awarded and in case of each incorrect attempt one mark is deduced,
The selection process mainly consists of three rounds:-
Written Ability Test,
Group Discussion, and
Some of the top colleges offering admission for MBA Programme through CMAT are mentioned below-
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- SIMSREE, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- University of Pune, Department of Management Sciences
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Amity University, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
Explore more detailed information about the complete list of colleges offering MBA through CMAT at https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/top-b-schools-accepting-cmat-scores
The list of colleges accepting scores of NMAT are as follows;
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- School of Business Management SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- VIT Business School Vellore,
- IBS Business School Hyderabad,
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- GITAM Hyderabad Business School Hyderabad,
- GITAM Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai,
- Amity Business School Noida,
- Goa Institute of Management Poriem,
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- ISBR Business School Bangalore
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Hyderabad,
- Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University
- Centre for Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonipat,
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Amity University, Mumbai
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- Chitkara Business School, Patiala
- Woxsen University Hyderabad - Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad,
- School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Energy University, Gandhinagar
- Amity University, Noida
- School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
check out our page at https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-mba-colleges-in-india-accepting-nmat-by-gmac to know more details regarding this.
MAT 2018 question paper with solutions
You can find previous years MAT question paper and solutions by clicking on the link given below
What you need is to do only login using your email and click on free download, and you will get the question paper with solution on your email.
and I hope this will help you in boosting your performance in MAT preparation and will give you a brief idea of questions asked in exam.
how many times we fill registration form for MAT in a year ?when ?
MAT exam is conducted four times a year. You can register for every attempt. the exams are held in the month of February, May, September and December.
You can go through the link below for more details:
I got 490 score in the MAT may Is it a bad one?? Or which colleges are suitable for this mark
getting 490 score in MAT May attempt is not at all bad. It is a good score and can also be considered as a decent score for getting some good colleges. Some of the best colleges that you can get with this score is as follows :
- aipuria institute of management
- Christ institute of management
- PCMRD Pune
- SRM University
- AIMs Bangalore
- IiMS Pune
- IBMR Pune
- IMs Ghaziabad
- JIMs Delhi
Further, please note that the above mentioned prediction is totally based on the previous year cutoff and can vary as the cutoff varies every year.
Further, to know more about the previous years MAT cutoff you can follow the below mentioned link to know more : https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/mat-cutoff
I hope that this will help.
I am trying to see my result in MAT may 2022 why its not showing from yesterday night till now
Hope you're doing well, if your results are already out and you're not able to view it, it's probably because of some site crash or server issue. I'll suggest you to clear your browsing history and then try again.
All the best!!