APICET Application Form 2017: The application correction for APICET 2017 was available from April 5 to 10, 2017. The application form of APICET 2017 was available from March 1, 2017. The APICET 2017 application form was made available by the official conducting body- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for the aspirants to register and appear in its state level post graduate test- APICET 2017. APICET application form 2017 was available in an online mode only and the application fee of Rs. 450 can be paid via the same mode. The last date to fill APICET application form 2017 without late fee was April 5 and with late fee of Rs. 2000 (+Rs. 450 Registration fee) is April 26, 2017. Candidates who aspire to appear in the test can read all the details about the APICET application process 2017. APICET 2017 has been conducted on May 2, 2017 in computer based mode.
Important Dates of APICET Application Form 2017
APICET Application Starts
March 1, 2017
APICET Application Ends without late fee
April 5, 2017
APICET Application Correction
April 5 to 10, 2017
APICET Application Ends with late fee Rs 500
April 12, 2017
APICET Application Ends with late fee Rs. 1500
April 19, 2017
APICET Application Ends with late fee Rs. 2000
April 26, 2017
May 2, 2017
According to the APICET eligibility criteria 2017, candidates with a recognised graduation degree can apply for the test. They need to have minimum 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for reserved category candidates) at graduation level. Before starting to fill the APICET application form 2017, candidates must keep the following details ready.
Mandatory details for AP ICET 2017 Application Form
Document To Be Referred
AP Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva Center Transaction Id. (if Payment is being made through AP Online/E-Seva /Mee-Seva Center)
Receipt from AP Online/ESeva/Citizen Services center
Qualifying Exam appeared or passed. Hall ticket or admit card Number of the qualifying Examination
Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Degree Or Equivalent
Date of Birth (DOB)
Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
SSC or Equivalent Certificate
Local Status (AU/SVU/ANU/OU/Non-local)
The local candidate certificate issued by MRO/Competent Authority
Income Of Parents (Income less than Rs. 2 Lakhs or more than Rs. 2 Lakhs)
The Income Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority
Special Category (NCC,PH,Sports,CAP,etc.)
The Certificate issued by complete Authority
Aadhar Card number if available
How to fill APICET Application Form 2017
Once candidates have all the requisites ready, the next step is to follow the application process of APICET 2017 for successful registration. The steps are:
Visit the official website (or this page to fill the forms)
As you visit the website, click on the “Apply Online” button
The “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” page will appear on the screen where candidates have to select the AP ICET application form fee payment mode (AP Online/e-Seva/MeeSeva or Debit card/Credit card). The application fee to be paid is Rs. 450 for all category students
After selecting the payment mode, a “Payment Verification” page will appear. Fill all the details in the fields and click on the button- “Proceed to online application form filling”
Fill in application fee details and proceed to pay the fee.
Once the payment is completed, the candidate will be redirected to the APICET 2017 application form page, where they are required to enter details as required in the form.
APICET Application Form 2017 - Details to be filled
1. Candidate Details: In this field, candidates have to fill in their personal details like their name, Parents name, Date of Birth, Gender etc.
2. Qualifying Examination Details: Add details about your educational qualifications like, last passed exam, percentage, place of study etc. in this section.
3. Choice of Regional Center of Entrance Test: While filling the APICET application form 2017, candidates also had to fill in their preferred regional center for appearing in the test. The test centre details will also be mentioned on the APICET admit card 2017. Candidates can select their preferred center from the drop-down menu.
4. Category: In this section, candidates are required to select the category they belong to. For example, if you belong to OBC category, select the same from the drop-down menu.
5. Address for Correspondence: This field requires candidates full address, along with contact details and valid e-mail id.
6. Photo & Signature: The last field in the application form of AP ICET 2017 is candidate's photograph and signature. Candidates are required to select a file to upload and do the same as per the mentioned format. Candidates must upload their photograph in jpg/jpeg format with size less than 30kb. To upload the Signature, candidates must ensure the that the file size is less than 15 kb.
Specifications of Scanned Documents for APICET Application Form 2017
Less than 30 kb
Less than 15 kb
After filling all the requisite details on the AP ICET 2017 application form, candidates must check and verify that all the details are entered correctly. Once it's done, accept “I accept the Terms & Conditions” and submit.
Only those candidates who have paid the application fee and submitted the form will receive their APICET admit card, consisting of name, test date, time and venue; which has to be carried at the test centre.
APICET Application Form Correction 2017
As per the officials, applicants will be able to edit or correct information from the following areas of the APICET application form 2017.
- Qualifying examination
- Qualifying exam-year of appearing/passing
- Medium of instruction in qualifying examination
- Place of study - intermediate or equivalent
- Bridge course Hall Ticket Number
- Mother's name
- Birth state/district
- Special Category
- Local area status
- Annual income of parents
- Study details
- Exam - 10+2+3 studies in
- Place of study - SSC or equivalent
- SSC Hall Ticket Number and Year of Passing
- Address for Correspondence
- Mobile/Email ID
- Aadhaar Card details
Now let us take a look at the information which cannot be edited. However, candidates can request APICET Convenor for changing them with valid documents by writing at [email protected] areas included are:
- Candidate name
- Father's name
- Date of birth (as per SSC or equivalent)
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number
Documents to be submitted:
SSC Mark sheet
Qualifying examination hall ticket
APICET 2017 Application Procedure
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates