MBA across Amrita School of Business campuses
Institute: Amrita School of Business
Campuses: Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi
Click here to download Application Form of Amrita School of Business
Amritapuri, Coimbatore, Kochi: MBA with specialization in Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR & Information Systems
Bengaluru: MBA/MS Dual Degree (A fully-residential two-year program with Amrita and SUNY, Buffalo faculty teaching classes. Students also spend upto four weeks in the SUNY campus in U.S.A).
MBA: Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in each of the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree examinations (or equivalent Graduation exam) conducted by a Board/ University.
MBA – MS:
A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary/ Higher Secondary/Pre-degree examinations (or equivalent Graduation exam) conducted by a Board/ University is required.
Minimum IBT - TOEFL score of 79 is a must for the students aspiring for MBA – MS Program
Final year students of the Bachelor’s degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before 30th June 2013. Such candidates will have to fulfill the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish consolidated marks sheet by 31st October 2013 and the degree certificate by 31st December 2013. In the event of an admitted student failing to meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be required to withdraw from the programme. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they are advised to produce a letter from their college Principal/Head of Institution stating the examination dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will have an added advantage for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage (both in terms of where they have worked and the duration of the work experience).
All candidates seeking admission to Amrita’s MBA Program are required to appear for the any of the standardized tests - CAT 2012, GMAT, GRE, XAT, MAT (AIMA).
NRI and students of foreign origin are required to take the GMAT test (Maximum of five percent NRI and /or foreign candidates may be admitted through GMAT with a minimum score of 550) and they should process their application through Director Corporate and International Relations, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar P.O, Coimbatore, India.
Selection process: Personal Interview (PI) during the third week of March 2013.
Interview centres: Amritapuri(Kollam), Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi
How to apply:
Obtain ASB Prospectus and application form from the office of the Chairperson Admissions, Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai, Coimbatore- 641105 by sending a crossed DD of Rs. 1000 drawn in favour of 'Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham' payable at Coimbatore.
The admissions brochure will be couriered to you on receipt of your completed application form.
SEND the filled in application form after affixing a photograph along with the DD to
Chairperson - Admissions
Amrita School of Business
Ettimadai Coimbatore 641 105
Application Forms available on website
November 01, 2012
Last date for receipt of completed application forms
February 28, 2013
Date of announcement of shortlist for PI
March 07, 2013
Date band for personal interviews
March 15-17, 2013
Date of announcement of first selected list
March 23, 2013
Last date for payment of first instalment of fee
April 30, 2013
Campus-wise student-parent-faculty interaction
June 17, 2013
Commencement of Orientation Program
June 18, 2013
Commencement of MBA Program
July 01, 2013
Amrita School of Business,
Coimbatore – 641 105
Helpdesk: +91 9943117777
Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore Updates and Articles
Amrita School of Business Admission 2017 – The MBA admission n...
Amrita School of Business is the management faculty of the uni...
Amtrita School of Business- the institutes students Jithin sha...
Questions related to Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
I got obc rank 15000 tamilnadu home state also, I got ECE for slab 2 in amrita coimbatore. Is there any possibility of getting into nit trichy any branch, is it worth leaving ece in amrita coimbatore and joining nit trichy any course like metalurgical, production, civil?
As you have got Shiva Rajan Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham Coimbatore in your rank 15000 as as obc candidate sweety re beta for you to determine in this course of ECE in Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham Coimbatore not to any course in Trichy NIT, like metallurgical civil etc.The placement of ECE branch in Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham Coimbatore is very good average salary of ECE student Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham is 4.8 lacs per annum in the starting. At the highest salary is 29.248536 for the extraordinary merit of student.
For more information you can click on the official website of Amrita Vishwa vidyapeetham Coimbatore official web site of Amrita Coimbatore : https://amrita.edu>ece
which is better civil in nit trichy or ece in amrita coimbatore?
This question is subjected to your interests and priority. NIT trichy is the top rank NIT college in India where does Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is considered to be one of the top private institutions.
In ECE you will study about things which utilizes nonlinear and active electrical components to design electronic circuits, devices, integrated circuits and their systems. While in Civil engineering deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of buildings and architecture.
While NIT trichy has excellent placements for computer science and it branches at the same time it is average to par for Civil engineering. You will be getting on most same package as you will get for ECE at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham but I will suggest you to go with NIT trichy as you will find more opportunities and companies visiting the campus. Also if you find interest in programming or coding, you can practice it from other sources and get placed in dream IT companies.
To know about NIT, trichy visit https://www.careers360.com/university/national-institute-of-technology-tiruchirappalli
And to get the detailed information about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham visit https://www.careers360.com/university/amrita-vishwa-vidyapeetham-coimbatore
Hope it helps!!
can any one please tell how life is at amrita ,coimbatore?
Below I am listing the life of the campus you can experience at Amrita:-
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is situated at the foothills of the mesmerising Bouluvanpatty ranges of the Western Ghats in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu. The campus, through its value based education, provides a diverse platform for personality development as well.
- Amrita provides a unique educational experience that matches the global level. This experience remains a lasting memory in the students.
- Amrita's has six campus, Coimbatore being the first campus is the administrative headquarters of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- A lot of emphasis is placed on eco-friendly and conservation practices. Waste water from the hostels and faculty and staff quarters is treated using EM; no chemicals are used in the process. Moreover, organic fertilizers are made using vermi-compost, pesticides have been avoided since the very beginning.
- It has 400-acre campus is often likened to an oasis in a desert. Massive tree-planting and forestation activities undertaken over the past decade have converted the once-barren land into a lush green.
- The surroundings, away from the pollution and the bustle of city life, are home to several exotic birds, including parrots and peacocks.
- Amrita's world-class infrastructure with highly equipped laboratories, a state-of-the-art PARAM 10000 supercomputer, very stable and well connected campus networks, a rich intranet digital library, a marvelous library with a large collection of books and journals, vast recreational facilities, a modern gymnasium, well-maintained tennis, badminton and basketball courts and an Olympic-size swimming pool.
- A very crucial aspect of campus life is the ability to connect with other students and develop lasting friendships. This need is fulfilled because Amrita's student population maintains a very positive energy and exerts a healthy influence on anyone who's a part of it.
- The college is a rich, multicultural and diverse intra-campus society, with students from many parts of the country in attendance.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a world class, research intensive institution with national and international reputation as an educational institution providing higher education in an ambience rooted in rich Indian culture and heritage.
- Based in the Coimbatore campus, the research centers are envisioned as a platform to encourage and enhance research among the faculty of Amrita Schools of Business , Communication, Engineering and Social Work.
Hope this helps.
All the Best :)
pls tell about electrical and computer engineering in amrita coimbatore
Electrical and Computer Engineering is a good branch of engineering that is culmination of curriculum of both electrical and computer science. However, in India, you'll mostly land up in jobs related to IT / CSE only.
You should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
- Admissions to B.Tech programs in Amrita are based on ranks secured in either Amrita Entrance Exam (AEEE) or JEE Mains.
- 70% of the seat allotment will be through AEEE and 30% through JEE Mains.
The average salary for this branch in Amrita Coimbatore goes to 4 LPA (approx). For more information on the same, visit: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/amrita-school-of-engineering-coimbatore/btech-electrical-and-computer-engineering-course
Hope this helps.
IN AMRITA Coimbatore vs Bengaluru vs amrita puri vs Chennai in those which campuses are best in order wise
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham currently ranks 4th in the university rankings and 16th in engineering which is not possible without the performance of all its campuses. All its campuses try to achieve excellence in education and academic field so there is not much of a difference considering that aspect but in terms of placements, companies are slightly inclined to the parent campus followed by the newer ones. However this is limited to average packages only as the placement percentages are almost similar. Hence considering all the factors the preference order is numbered below:
- Chennai (joint placements at Coimbatore campus)
Hope it helps!!