What is IRMASAT?
Institute of Rural Management Anand conducts Issues of Social Concern Test for its Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management programme offering 240 seats. The computer based test is conducted for 80 minutes duration and carries 40 questions on the single section. Read More
IRMASAT Application Details
- IRMA application forms are available in both online and offline modes
- Offline mode – Aspirants need to obtain the application form from the IRMA campus by paying the application fee in cash
- Online mode – Aspirants have to visit the official website and click on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Register using your valid email id on forms.irma.ac.in
- A link will be sent to your email id for setting your profile password
- After registering successfully, you can Login to the IRMA website using your email id and login password
- There are 7 steps in the application form including Personal, Address, Course, Education, Income Information, Documents and Declaration
- Pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or SBI Bank Challan.
- IRMA will waive the application fee for the candidates belonging to BPL category.
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/ DAP (Differently Abled Person), must have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks at the graduation level.
- The candidates should have studied for at least 15 years (10+2+3 years)
- Students must also have valid CAT 2016 or XAT 2017 scores
- Final year graduation students can apply provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria is fulfilled by June 12, 2017
IRMASAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
IRMASAT Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
IRMASAT Exam Centers
IRMASAT exam will be held at 54 centers across the country
Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.
IRMASAT Counselling Details
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT and Issues of Social Concern scores
- CAT/XAT scores carry 80% weightage and ISC scores carry 20% weightage
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Activity and Personal Interview rounds
- Final admission offer or merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ combined scores at CAT/XAT and ISC and marks obtained in the GA and PI rounds