What is IRMASAT?
IRMASAT Important Dates
12/Oct/2017 to 31/Dec/2017  7:00 PM to 11:59 PM
Admit Card Date
01/Feb/2018 to 04/Feb/2018
04/Feb/2018  3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
23/Apr/2018 to 27/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
26/Feb/2018 to 10/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 1
IRMASAT Application Details
- IRMA application forms are available in both online and offline modes
- Offline mode – Aspirants need to obtain the application form from the IRMA campus by paying the application fee in cash
- Online mode – Aspirants have to visit the official website and click on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Register using your valid email id on forms.irma.ac.in
- A link will be sent to your email id for setting your profile password
- After registering successfully, you can Login to the IRMA website using your email id and login password
- There are 7 steps in the application form including Personal, Address, Course, Education, Income Information, Documents and Declaration
- Pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or SBI Bank Challan.
- IRMA will waive the application fee for the candidates belonging to BPL category.
IRMASAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/ DAP (Differently Abled Person), must have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks at the graduation level.
- The candidates should have studied for at least 15 years (10+2+3 years)
- Students must also have valid CAT 2016 or XAT 2017 scores
- Final year graduation students can apply provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria is fulfilled by June 12, 2017
IRMASAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
IRMASAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
IRMASAT Exam Centers
IRMASAT exam will be held at 54 centers across the country
IRMASAT Counselling Details
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT and Issues of Social Concern scores
- CAT/XAT scores carry 80% weightage and ISC scores carry 20% weightage
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Activity and Personal Interview rounds
- Final admission offer or merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ combined scores at CAT/XAT and ISC and marks obtained in the GA and PI rounds