What is KMAT?
KMAT Important Dates
07/Jun/2018 to 10/Jul/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
17/Jul/2018 to 22/Jul/2018
22/Jul/2018  12:00 AM
KMAT Application Details
- The application process of KMAT is online
- After visiting the official website, click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab
- Fill up the registration form with the requisite details to generate the login credentials
- Fill up the application form with personal, academic and other details
- Pay the application fee in either online or offline modes
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be graduates in any discipline from a recognised institute or university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and 45% for SC/ST candidates
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply
KMAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
KMAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
KMAT Counselling Details
- The selection procedure is conducted separately by participating institutes
- The selection procedure primarily involves 2 stages, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Some B-schools may conduct Essay Writing or Written Ability Test (WAT) in addition or in lieu of GD.
- The B-schools may also consider the candidate profile including the past academic performance, work experience and other factors such as extracurricular activities of the candidates.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 985 Joined
- 42 Questions