What is KMAT?
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test or KMAT is Karnataka state level entrance examination conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). The test is conducted for admissions to post graduate management programmes in the private B-schools of Karnataka state for around 10,000 seats. Read More
KMAT Application Details
- The application process of KMAT is online
- After visiting the official website, click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab
- Fill up the registration form with the requisite details to generate the login credentials
- Fill up the application form with personal, academic and other details
- Pay the application fee in either online or offline modes
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be graduates in any discipline from a recognised institute or university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and 45% for SC/ST candidates
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree are also eligible to apply
KMAT Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
KMAT Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
KMAT Counselling Details
- The selection procedure is conducted separately by participating institutes
- The selection procedure primarily involves 2 stages, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Some B-schools may conduct Essay Writing or Written Ability Test (WAT) in addition or in lieu of GD.
- The B-schools may also consider the candidate profile including the past academic performance, work experience and other factors such as extracurricular activities of the candidates.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 940 Joined
- 21 Questions
I have completed my bcom at mg university.. . And i have passed. Kmat exam with rank of 215 and score of 121 ..
now , iam looking for a good college to do MBA...
I got 213 rank in kmat examination Can I get admission to mba
I have 189th rank in KMAT..am i qualified to get admission here?
I want my admission in this college. I am about to appear Mat Feb and also KMAT and PGCET. Will you help me Regarding admission
I want my admission in this college. I am about to appear Mat Feb and also KMAT and PGCET. But the admission procedure is completed. Will you help me regarding this.