CAT 2023 Percentile Predictor
After CAT 2023 exam, you can predict your overall performance by using CAT 2023 Percentile Predictor tool before the declaration of the actual result and know your chances to get shortlisted by IIMs as per their expected cut-offs.
Input Your Exam Details
CAT 2023 Percentile Predictor
Careers360’s CAT percentile predictor is a perfect tool to predict your CAT percentile on the basis of your CAT 2023 probable score. The CAT percentile calculator tool is easy to use and free. CAT aspirants should use this CAT 2023 percentile predictor tool to know their MBA admission chances in IIMs or top B-schools.
To apply to the right B-school, you need to know your expected CAT percentile. Hence, using this tool of percentile predictor for CAT 2023 will be useful in shortlisting B-schools within your budget on the basis of your exam score or performance.
To know how the CAT percentile is calculated, try our Careers360’s CAT percentile predictor free tool. This will help you understand and predict your CAT 2023 percentile. Thereafter, you can check which IIM campus or top B-school may invite you for the MBA admissions.
CAT Percentile Predictor 2023 - Key Features
- Students can estimate their CAT percentile before the CAT results are declared.
- The accuracy of the CAT 2023 percentile calculator depends on the details provided by the aspirant.
- The CAT 2023 percentile predictor considers the difficulty levels of the CAT exam shift, expert analysis and student feedback to predict the CAT percentile.
CAT percentile predictor uses the actual exam score and percentile data of 40,000+ students who took last year's CAT exam to predict your CAT result and percentile. By using Careers360’s CAT percentile predictor 2023, you get to know your chances in IIMs. This will help you prepare for the individual interview rounds.
This year, around 3 lakh+ candidates are expected to appear for the CAT exam. With the high competition for IIM MBA admissions, it's smart to know and keep your options before everyone else. So, register on Careers360, input your expected CAT 2023 exam score and know your CAT percentile.
How to Use Careers360’s CAT Percentile Predictor?
Careers360’s CAT percentile predictor is very easy to use. Below are the steps to follow:
- Open the Careers360’s CAT Percentile Predictor tool link
- Input your CAT exam details such as;
- Expected CAT Score
- DILR, VARC, and QA Score (Optional)
- CAT Registration Number (Optional)
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Mobile Number
- After entering the required information, click on ‘Predict My Percentile’.
- The result prediction report will be sent to your registered mobile number.
CAT 2023 Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, candidates will get +3 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- No mark will be deducted for non-MCQs/ TITA questions.
CAT Cut-off 2023 (Expected)
In order to get a call from top IIMs or top B-schools, candidates need to secure a good CAT percentile. Take a look below.
- FMS, SPJIMR, MDI, IMT Ghaziabad, and ISB Hyderabad: 95+ percentile.
- New IIMs like IIM Trichy, IIM Udaipur, IIM Kashipur, etc: 90-95 percentile.
- For Baby IIMs (IIM Amritsar, IIM Jammu, etc): 85+ percentile.
- Tier 2 MBA college CAT cutoff: 85+ percentile.
- MBA colleges accepting low CAT scores (50-60 percentile): IPE Hyderabad, EDII Ahmedabad, NDIM Delhi, etc.
CAT Score vs Percentile 2023
CAT score and percentile analysis give candidates an idea about converting CAT score into percentile. Check out the expected CAT 2023 score vs percentile from the table below prepared on the basis of previous year's CAT cutoff marks and percentile.
Why use CAT percentile predictor 2023 by Careers360?
Choosing the right MBA college can make or break a career, but it also depends on your CAT result. By the time the CAT results are announced, the application windows of many top MBA colleges are closed. Therefore, it is very important to decide on this in advance.
Careers360’s CAT percentile predictor helps you in making that decision as it not only predicts your percentile but also shares information about the number of MBA colleges that accept this CAT score for admissions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.How is CAT percentile calculated?
The formula for computing the IIM call predictor is given by
- P = Percentile of a candidate
- N = Total number of candidates
- r = Rank assigned to a candidate
2.Are online CAT percentile predictor tools accurate?
At the outset, we would like to inform you that no prediction tool is accurate. It is based on your CAT expected score input.
3.Why should I use the CAT percentile predictor tool?
Although we say that the CAT percentile predictor free tool is not accurate, we recommend you use Careers360's CAT score calculator so that you can get a fair idea about your chances in some IIMs and other top MBA colleges.
4.What to consider while using online CAT predictor tools?
The main thing to consider while using the online CAT percentile calculator for IIM is that its accuracy depends on various factors like the difficulty level of CAT questions (Slots 1, 2 and 3), the unpredictability of the type of questions and overall performance of all the candidates.
5.What are the inputs needed to use in Careers360's CAT Percentile Predictor?
In order to use the CAT percentile calculator online tool by Careers360, you have to input;
- CAT Estimated Score
- DILR, VARC, and QA score (Optional)
- CAT Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
6.Does the Careers360's CAT percentile predictor provide category wise result?
Yes, the Careers360's CAT percentile predictor provides category-wise results.
7.When should I use the CAT percentile predictor?
Generally, it's best to use the CAT percentile calculator for IIM tool after you've taken the test. After taking the CAT exam, you will have an idea about the number of correct and incorrect attempts. This will help in calculating the raw CAT score.
8.What is the IIM admission and selection criteria?
IIM admission includes CAT score, Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), Academic Record, Work Experience, Extra-Curricular Activities, and Diversity (Gender and Educational).
9.When is CAT 2023 exam result expected?
The CAT result is expected to be released in the first week of January 2024. However, last year, the CAT result was released in the month of December rather than its regular schedule.