GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2019 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has announced the result of spot round of GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2019. The authorities had started the registration process for spot round of IPU CET 2019 counselling from August 7 to August 9, 2019. Previously, the conducting body has announced the result for sliding round of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling. The Authority had announced the allotment result for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling before sliding round. The conducting body had declared the result of the second round of seat allotment of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019. The authorities had begun the counselling of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 from July 9. Earlier the date was changed to July 4. Previously the date for registration was June 1. The date was changed to June 25 earlier. Initially, the registration date for counselling was to begin from June 18. The candidates who qualify the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 exam will be attending the counselling. Qualifying candidates will have to attend the offline counselling process in person for verification of documents/counselling/admission at the venue of the counselling on the dates mentioned in the article. The offline GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling will start after the declaration of the result. The university conducted GGSIPU CET BBA on May 11 at different centres. Candidates who aspire to take admission in the bachelor’s programmes of IPU and affiliated institutes can check all the details related to the counselling of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 in this article. Latest: To check the result of spot round - Click Here. Check Cutoff of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 before sliding round. Click here to check the result of second round of seat allotments for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019.
LATEST - [Want to Know Colleges to Apply on the basis of your IPU CET B.B.A Rank, IPU CET College Predictor]
Let’s take a look at the schedule for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling. The exact schedule will be released by the University and the same will be updated here as and when released. Important Dates for Offline GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2019
July 9, 2019
July 13, 2019 ( up to 11:50 pm)
Verification of certificates for reserved category
July 10, 2019 (from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
July 14, 2019 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
July 21, 2019 (onwards 6:00 pm)
July 23, 2019 (up to 12:00 pm)
Allotment of seats
July 25, 2019
Payment of fees
July 27, 2019 (Upto 12 pm)
July 27, 2019 (Upto 3 pm)
Choice change after payment of first round
July 29, 2019
July 30, 2019
August 1, 2019 (up to 11:50 AM)
Choice change after payment of second round
GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Counselling Procedure
Know your college admission chances based on your IPU CET B.B.A Rank
Step 1: Registration
First, candidates need to register by paying the fee and entering details in the counselling registration window to participate in the GGSIPU CET BBA counselling 2019.
The official website states, “The counselling processing fee shall be Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable). This fee shall be required to be paid by any (qualified) candidate desirous of taking admission.”To Register for GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling 2019 - Click here (link will be available here as and when it’s released)
Step 2: Counselling Schedule
Now, candidates need to wait for the announcement of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling schedule.The officials, regarding the counselling schedule, states “Detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed on or before 5.00 p.m. on the University's Website (www.ipu.ac.in) one week (5 working days) prior to the commencement of counselling. Venue of Counselling & list of institutions along with the intake in the respective programme/s for Academic Session will be notified on the University's Website before the commencement of counselling.”
Step 3: Documents verification
The following documents are required at this stage:1. Registration slip (will be provided by Admission officer at the counselling venue)2. GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card3. Original mark sheets of Class 10th onwards (attested by gazetted officers or self)4. Documentary evidence in case the candidates have pursued education through Distance/Open Learning methods5. Conduct and Character certificate in original from the Head of the Institution from where he/she has passed the highest qualification examination or from gazette officer which should not be older than 6 months6. In case qualification exam result is awaited, the candidates have to submit the undertaking.
Step 4: Actual GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling/Seat Allotment Process
1. First, you will be called in order of merit/rank for all programmes. You would need to produce the required documents for verification. Depending upon the merit, the seats will be offered as per availability of seat at that point of time. You will have to choose from/out of those available when your turn comes.2. Admission Officer will give you a signed Admission Slip after the deposition of the fee (as required for the programme at the time of counselling) by the candidate. You must not leave the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling venue without receiving the Admission Slip. You must check details printed on the admission slip.
3. If you fail to appear in person on the notified venue, date and time for counselling, your claim for the seat will be fortified.4. If you are allotted with a seat you are required to pay notified fee immediately on the spot at the time of GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 counselling/admission.5. The students admitted in first counselling would not be allowed to change the programme/institute during the subsequent days of first counselling. However, they may change the programme/ institute during second counselling after depositing an additional sum of Rs. 5,000 in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi.
Yes it is mandatory that if you applying for IPU CET,you must have to get sufficient marks in JEE MAINS also.As per the IPU CET eligibility criteria,candidate must have valid score in JEE Mains paper 1 conducted by NTA.
You can check more information about the IPU CET exam 2020 here
I Hope This Helps
Best Of Luck!!!
To get admission in IPU CET for Btech,you must have these eligibility-
1. Candidates should have to pass 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Maths with 55% of marks.
2. Candidate who is below 21 years of age is only eligible to give the exam.
3. Candidate have to pass in English subject in 12th.
4. Candidate have to appear for JEE MAINS and they should have to score sufficient.
5. Candidate who want to pursue B.tech in Biotechnology have to appear for IPU CET 2020.
Wish You Best Of Luck!!!!!!
Syllabus for GGSIPU Master of Arts Heritage Management Entrance Exam is given below :
Indian History, Culture & Archaeology
Museums of India
Basic Science (12th Standard)
Geography & Natural Heritage
Management of Heritage
The number of questions will be 150 and maximum marks is 600. The duration of exam will be 2.5 hours. There will be MCQs and objectives. 4 marks will be awarded for correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
You can get the previous year question papers on the official site of the university.
Hope it helps :)
Your IPU CET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile